*Saathiya Of The Week #22* shaina.sharma - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Since i use phone right now. I can't quote ur comment.

I really love ur answers so much especially the last one. Bhoomi...so cute :-) You are open enough for everyone to know u. U shouldnt hate it. It's ur Charm, darling.

It's ok for me to learn Hindi since i am familair with it. U will be surprise with my intonation when i try to speak Hindi. Hmmm...well...i cant even imagine when h speak my language...Uh..oh...kinda difficult to pronounce. BUT dont worry dear. I'm sure you can do it since u are so smart :-D Ooof...i'm so warm up with ur answer Shaina...

Love you

Monyka
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kaka.lg

Since i use phone right now. I can't quote ur comment.

I really love ur answers so much especially the last one. Bhoomi...so cute :-) You are open enough for everyone to know u. U shouldnt hate it. It's ur Charm, darling.

It's ok for me to learn Hindi since i am familair with it. U will be surprise with my intonation when i try to speak Hindi. Hmmm...well...i cant even imagine when h speak my language...Uh..oh...kinda difficult to pronounce. BUT dont worry dear. I'm sure you can do it since u are so smart :-D Ooof...i'm so warm up with ur answer Shaina...

Love you

Monyka

hanks darling..yup i love that name very much..wow u think i am open..well u r the first person to say that really

i thouht ur language is difficult as weel so ur out i think 

i m really glad u liked the ans dear