*Thangam Nov 2011 Updates Archives * - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Appo Naan yenda daynnu guess pannunga?

Hmmn guess vera? Only Wednesday missing.

latea vanthalum unakku kozhuppu jasthi...

Yenna panna - Intha serial ippothaikku mudiyathu pola irukke???

Kathaiye illamal serial ottuvathu yeppadinnu Ramya kitta thaan learn pannanum(Other directors)

Wednesday - Nov 16

Starts with Kula eating poison Payasam. Muthu says I want to kill you that's why I gave you poison. Kula gets scaresd starts fretting out and tries to get up. JC asks him to stop and they al lstart laughing. JC asks is this how much you know mom? Muthu also says I didn't add poison. It was only threaten you. Rama as usual tries to support Kula.  Kula says stop and says I don't want food any more He goes out and a constable comes - gives a summon and asks him to coem to SP office.

Kula says ok and Rama tries to support him Kula scolds her and says I won't be scared by these. (This Rama is annoying trying to support Kula).

ZAfter they leave Rama forces JC to visit Ayya to ask for help.

They go to Ayya house. Inform about what happened. Natchiyar says let him get punished. Ila frets.

Rama asks natchiyar to talk to Ayya so Kula is punished. Natchiyar doesn't budge. ila says I will save my dad and Ila express leaves.

Rama begs natchiyar talks to talk to ganga. natchiyar says Ila would have gone there.

On Que - Ila is at Ganga house and begs her to help her dad. Rama says ok ask Kula to go to SP office, accept the mistake and telll him to write a letter saying won't do it again. Ganga says after that I will take care and won't take any action.

Ila hanks her and tells her that she would speak to dad so they can all conduct 60th Bday together.

Karthi visits Kula who is tensed. Kula thinks to hire a big lawyer. Ila comes there and explains what will happen and asks him to go to the station. Kula agrees infornt of her and says he will conduct the 60th Bday together . Ila is happy. She goes to wait in the car. Karhi asks Kula why you agreed to that. Kula says I have no other option. First let me do what Ila says so I can get out of Police,coutr and then I will never conduct 60the together. Wait and see. Karthi agree

Thodarum...

Edited by migan - 12 years ago

Thursday Thalaivali

Mill owner ...that thaadi maama who donated his ricemill  to rama and JC meets Ayya...Ayya praising him...He says if u want the money for urmill...I'llpay the full amount now itself...Thaadi mama says no ayya...i gave this to JC and rama for their nearmai...Ayya poorichu poi standing...

Ellarum waiting forkula tocome...Sir dhaan chiefguest for thirappu vizha...(already odikittu irukka mill kku ethanai time open pannuvinga??)...Mrs.Kula says he will not come...JCalso says aama aama...my appa will not come...But Rama is confident...says oorellam poster adichu ottiyachu...if he doesnt come today...it will be a big avamanam for him...(aama...avamanam ellam avaruk face pannadhe illai...kaaveri maan parambarai maaadhiriyae pesunga ellarum)...Mrs.kula tells ayya to start the function...

Rama says no...we will wait...Kula arrives and pattasu vedichu varaverkings...Kula comes inside...throws a paper...shouts at his son...edhukku paper la photo potteinga??...says idhellam oru master plan to avamana paduthufy me...Ayya tells him to light the vilakku..Kula says mudiyadhu...Ayya again tells to light the vilakku...Kula oru vazhiya yethitaru ...Name board open panranga...RAMA NAVINA ARISI AALAI...(Enna navinam...ellathulayum nellu ulla pona arisi veliya varapogudhu...)....

Kula thittufying JC..un name vaikama rama name vachurukka...JC without missing his chance to pughazhndu pesing his wife...pesararu...Rama and JC gets aasirvadham from ayya ...Oru perusu says...ayya pls say 4 nalla vaarthai...(INDHA SERIAL INNAIYODA MUDIYUM...idhuvum 4 vaarthai dhaan ayya...sollunga pls)...

Ayya 4 vaarthai pesa sonna...A4 sheet la 4 page pesararu...JC and rama gets aasirvadham from kula...and saya very soon this mill be closed...ayya gets angry and tells him to stop...Rama says oivillama uzhaippom naanga...Ayya machine swich thattings..Machine odings...Function endings...🤢

Josiyar comes to meet ganga...Ganga tells him abt ayya's 60 aam kalyanam...Josiyar says i'll take care of all arrangements...u tell me the place...Ila says veetla dhaan...Josiyar says very good...manamedai , ganapathy poojai, ko poojai,gaja poojai ellam pannanum...And very important thing is machaan uravu murai...He should bring the seervarisai and all...and he should give the thaali to ayya maappu...

Ila jumps in joy..says my appa illainna no 60 aam kannalam...Charu asks machan.marumagal ellam illainna enna pannanum??...josiyar says daughters irundha podhum...Ila face dead...Josiyar asks 50,000 advance for 60 aam kannalam function...

Rama comes there and gives 8000 rs ,charu gives her pocket money 2000...Ganga gives 60,000 to josiyar ...Ila stops her...

Freeze..