*Thangam Nov 2011 Updates Archives * (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

lavanyaz

Goldie

lavanyaz

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

GOWRIREVATHYselvalakshmilakshmikrJanuZEESXYssmily_facemiganVani19CarynnithyamkveclatRajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Thangam Nov 2011 Updates Archives * (Page 2)" in Thangam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ssmily_facelavanyaznithyamkv

lavanyaz

Goldie

lavanyaz

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

selvalakshmiJanumigan_SK_Vani19Carynnithyamkveclat

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

selvalakshmisushavviJanulavanyazCaryn

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

selvalakshmisahanarajsushavviJanumiganlavanyaz_SK_CarynVani19eclat

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Appo Naan yenda daynnu guess pannunga?

Hmmn guess vera? Only Wednesday missing.

latea vanthalum unakku kozhuppu jasthi...

Yenna panna - Intha serial ippothaikku mudiyathu pola irukke???

Kathaiye illamal serial ottuvathu yeppadinnu Ramya kitta thaan learn pannanum(Other directors)

Wednesday - Nov 16

Starts with Kula eating poison Payasam. Muthu says I want to kill you that's why I gave you poison. Kula gets scaresd starts fretting out and tries to get up. JC asks him to stop and they al lstart laughing. JC asks is this how much you know mom? Muthu also says I didn't add poison. It was only threaten you. Rama as usual tries to support Kula.  Kula says stop and says I don't want food any more He goes out and a constable comes - gives a summon and asks him to coem to SP office.

Kula says ok and Rama tries to support him Kula scolds her and says I won't be scared by these. (This Rama is annoying trying to support Kula).

ZAfter they leave Rama forces JC to visit Ayya to ask for help.

They go to Ayya house. Inform about what happened. Natchiyar says let him get punished. Ila frets.

Rama asks natchiyar to talk to Ayya so Kula is punished. Natchiyar doesn't budge. ila says I will save my dad and Ila express leaves.

Rama begs natchiyar talks to talk to ganga. natchiyar says Ila would have gone there.

On Que - Ila is at Ganga house and begs her to help her dad. Rama says ok ask Kula to go to SP office, accept the mistake and telll him to write a letter saying won't do it again. Ganga says after that I will take care and won't take any action.

Ila hanks her and tells her that she would speak to dad so they can all conduct 60th Bday together.

Karthi visits Kula who is tensed. Kula thinks to hire a big lawyer. Ila comes there and explains what will happen and asks him to go to the station. Kula agrees infornt of her and says he will conduct the 60th Bday together . Ila is happy. She goes to wait in the car. Karhi asks Kula why you agreed to that. Kula says I have no other option. First let me do what Ila says so I can get out of Police,coutr and then I will never conduct 60the together. Wait and see. Karthi agree

Thodarum...

Edited by migan - 17 November 2011 at 12:06am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

selvalakshmissmily_facelavanyaz_SK_CarynVani19nithyamkveclat

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Janunithyamkv

lavanyaz

Goldie

lavanyaz

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sushavviZEESXYssmily_face_SK_OLGNESVani19CarynnithyamkveclatRajinilicious

Post Reply New Post

Go to top