Hitler Didi

|Indira and Rishi| AT #1 Hitler Girl [InShi Hug) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 44

maxhot

Goldie

maxhot

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
woo i like it Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Indira and Rishi| AT #1 Hitler Girl [InShi Hug) (Page 3)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
6 hours left..Tongue

-aishuu-

-aishuu-

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Okay!! =)
I'm in 

-DreamzGirl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DreamzGirl-

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhiyaFan_Qusim

Originally posted by aancchal

[

it would be better if we dont talk about indira and rishi and just concentrate on indira. cuz the show is about her life. and its not sure yet that how important rishi's role would be since he wasnt highlighted on the promos or posters or articles. so better to talk only about indira and not link her with someone.

agree with you roshni i to think there will be flashback but she is also right . i am here just cause of rati(indra) i am love to appreciate her .

[/QUOTE]

So Start Doing That Once Rishi get some importance then add him too!Tongue

[/QUOTE]

no need to tell me what to do and about rishi it is very difficult i am here on zee form first time just because of rati and frankly speaking i do not like the actor who is playing rishi . so its beteer not to argue further .

if you want you can .

lalalalahaha

lalalalahaha

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
loving this couple waiting for their onscreen chemistrySmile

mark-mayur

Goldie

mark-mayur

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
kiya bath hai ..LOL

-aishuu-

-aishuu-

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
LOL

khushirati

khushirati

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by AbhiyaFan_Qusim

[

it would be better if we dont talk about indira and rishi and just concentrate on indira. cuz the show is about her life. and its not sure yet that how important rishi's role would be since he wasnt highlighted on the promos or posters or articles. so better to talk only about indira and not link her with someone.

agree with you roshni i to think there will be flashback but she is also right . i am here just cause of rati(indra) i am love to appreciate her .

So Start Doing That Once Rishi get some importance then add him too!Tongue

[/QUOTE]

no need to tell me what to do and about rishi it is very difficult i am here on zee form first time just because of rati and frankly speaking i do not like the actor who is playing rishi . so its beteer not to argue further .

if you want you can .
[/QUOTE]

@ anchal i have no any problem  if you don't like rishi but if you like rati please don't bash rati 's hitler forum .some new member is joining forum and interested to watch show. it affect show's image.please try to undestand us and if you want to bash sumit then please go mjht forum and bash him ...no problem.
please don't reply here forum...plsss

Edited by oshifa - 07 November 2011 at 3:23am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.