Hitler Didi

|Indira and Rishi| AT #1 Hitler Girl [InShi Hug) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 44

Page 1
Page   of 44
Page 3 Page 44

aksha-rati

aksha-rati

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
woo fanny n cute LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Indira and Rishi| AT #1 Hitler Girl [InShi Hug) (Page 2)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-roshnee-

IF-Rockerz

-roshnee-

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhiyaFan_Qusim

Originally posted by khushisati

Originally posted by -roshnee-

i dont think theres anything like love in the air on the show. hitler didi is purely a female lead based show and its definitely not a love story. so i dont think theres any need of using such words so early. let us relate to indira and her hitler giri for the time being.
YA I AGREE WITH ROSH Big smile

So We should end this ATConfused

it would be better if we dont talk about indira and rishi and just concentrate on indira. cuz the show is about her life. and its not sure yet that how important rishi's role would be since he wasnt highlighted on the promos or posters or articles. so better to talk only about indira and not link her with someone.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

binotaroyclustersofstarWAZMEYukti_Ratzholic-Khushi-Silent.Dreamer

-DreamzGirl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DreamzGirl-

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
[[/QUOTE]
it would be better if we dont talk about indira and rishi and just concentrate on indira. cuz the show is about her life. and its not sure yet that how important rishi's role would be since he wasnt highlighted on the promos or posters or articles. so better to talk only about indira and not link her with someone.
[/QUOTE]

agree with you roshni i to think there will be flashback but she is also right . i am here just cause of rati(indra) i am love to appreciate her .

.FlamingDesire.

IF-Sizzlerz

.FlamingDesire.

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aancchal

[

[/QUOTE]

agree with you roshni i to think there will be flashback but she is also right . i am here just cause of rati(indra) i am love to appreciate her .

[/QUOTE]

So Start Doing That Once Rishi get some importance then add him too!Tongue

-roshnee-

IF-Rockerz

-roshnee-

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

[

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
see dear this show is all different. its not a about some couple in love. so i guess we arent that desperate to have indira hooked up with some guy. indira is a strong girl. and i think she can handle this thing alone. yes, if they ever show some love interest of indira, we can surely talk about that. but i dont think the time is now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

binotaroyclustersofstar

clustersofstar

Goldie

clustersofstar

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -roshnee-

[

[/QUOTE]
see dear this show is all different. its not a about some couple in love. so i guess we arent that desperate to have indira hooked up with some guy. indira is a strong girl. and i think she can handle this thing alone. yes, if they ever show some love interest of indira, we can surely talk about that. but i dont think the time is now.
[/QUOTE] just the thing i want to saySmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-roshnee-

.FlamingDesire.

IF-Sizzlerz

.FlamingDesire.

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged

Imagine Rati As Hitler Didi!

Scary!

-RH-

-RH-

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged

Edited by RooOoohani - 07 November 2011 at 12:38am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.