|Indira and Rishi| AT #1 Hitler Girl [InShi Hug) - Page 16

Posted: 12 years ago
Rishi is sweet, and i love how he handles himself, and i think the way he does, has to be that otherwise there is no way getting arounf Indira and so on, and the family love him and so on
someone here kyaaa ????????????...❤️
Originally posted by Surbhi123

<div align="center">someone here kyaaa ????????????...[L]</div><div align="center">
</div>

hi surbhi
Originally posted by Pratamesh

hi surbhi
hi...how are u ???

hi...how are u ???[BR]<div align="center">
</div>

gr8 yaar studied 4m morning nw here to for some relief:-)
oh that's great...after when do you think rishi and indira will actually fall...i think as the show is not at all based on that...so this can even take more than 6 or 7 months...

<div align="center">oh that's great...after when do you think rishi and indira will actually fall...i think as the show is not at all based on that...so this can even take more than 6 or 7 months...[BR]</div><div align="center">
</div>

ya i feel same bt falling in love might take time bt atleast that change in attitude of indira towards rishi will work for us na
Also the way CV's are trying to potray rishi's character with all those shayari's n all it gets irritating at times i hope they change that and show rishi as more mature in understanding indira whats say?
ya but lets see ...i mean change is attitude is difficult too...as indira has lots of responsibilities on her...
ya may be...but that will somewhat eliminate the fun factor of the show...i mean i loved the scene...rishi was its best...when indira said pack your bags...and he talked to go...i want him to be little mature but i dont want the fun loving element out of him...