Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

When will first full 'hug' come? (Page 3)

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvmaan4ever

well...thinking abt the hug...mayb it could b smtime when jeevika is really sad abt leaving maanvi...and viren hugs her as a part of consoling her...Day Dreaming...oh my...i wish it happens soon...Embarrassed
waooo n den it will be more cute...coz if a gal's eyes r filled wid tears n sumone huggsss her...she cant stop her tears to flow n den she always hug da other person more passionately...Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dakoo_Minzy*

.Sam. IF-Rockerz
.Sam.
.Sam.

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

well...thinking abt the hug...mayb it could b smtime when jeevika is really sad abt leaving maanvi...and viren hugs her as a part of consoling her...Day Dreaming...oh my...i wish it happens soon...Embarrassed
waooo n den it will be more cute...coz if a gal's eyes r filled wid tears n sumone huggsss her...she cant stop her tears to flow n den she always hug da other person more passionately...Day Dreaming

yeah...so rite...Smile..!!...i have a gut feeling that it could happen that way...it was b just simply awesome...!!..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dakoo_Minzy*

*Dakoo_Minzy* IF-Sizzlerz
*Dakoo_Minzy*
*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged

awww! i hope what you say comes true! Tongue  as a part of consoling viren hugs jeevika and they stay in the hug for looong time Day Dreaming

blueberries. Senior Member
blueberries.
blueberries.

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
I loved that scene...me too want a JeeVi hug soon before marriage Day Dreaming

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index