Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

It'll happen when they're alone, without family members watchingπŸ˜†

They both seem like the shy type so I think it'll be in the moment type thing, where they just hug each other and then after a while realize what they're doing and slowly pull back. As for when and how, I have no ideaπŸ˜†

ooohh...its making me get shy too πŸ˜† can't wait to see what's going to happen...πŸ˜›
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ammm i know it'll cum soon 
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel56

ammm i know it'll cum soon 

i hope the soon comes very soon 😳
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
kab hoga pata nhi,.just want it soon!
.Sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 well...thinking abt the hug...mayb it could b smtime when jeevika is really sad abt leaving maanvi...and viren hugs her as a part of consoling her...😍...oh my...i wish it happens soon...😳
sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: luvmaan4ever

well...thinking abt the hug...mayb it could b smtime when jeevika is really sad abt leaving maanvi...and viren hugs her as a part of consoling her...😍...oh my...i wish it happens soon...😳

waooo n den it will be more cute...coz if a gal's eyes r filled wid tears n sumone huggsss her...she cant stop her tears to flow n den she always hug da other person more passionately...😍
.Sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sirjee

waooo n den it will be more cute...coz if a gal's eyes r filled wid tears n sumone huggsss her...she cant stop her tears to flow n den she always hug da other person more passionately...😍

yeah...so rite...😊..!!...i have a gut feeling that it could happen that way...it was b just simply awesome...!!..πŸ˜ƒ
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvmaan4ever

awww! i hope what you say comes true! πŸ˜›  as a part of consoling viren hugs jeevika and they stay in the hug for looong time 😍

.Crystal. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved that scene...me too want a JeeVi hug soon before marriage 😍