Horrible Singing by...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Summet for TOP 2 competition for POTW...

Wrong song for Sumeet to pick...Needs very stromg technique to be able to hold low notes...Difficult song to sing...Sonu has sung this fast paced song with going low to high notes...

Most are very mediocre singers...I was greatly disappointed with Sachin's diction and singing being so offf friday's episode...Today he was better in Saanware..But he needs to learn to hold the mic properly so one can hear his low notes better...Mic holding technique is extremely important...He should have been in POTW face boff instead Sumeet...

Mansi was 100 times better in thei face off...She deserved POTW

Edited by Dabulls23 - 06 November 2011 at 7:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yipee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Horrible Singing by..." in Star Ya Rockstar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
37 views and no comments...Hmmm  EmbarrassedConfused

JasToronto

JasToronto

IF-Dazzler

JasToronto

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Summet for TOP 2 competition for POTW...

Wrong song for Sumeet to pick...Needs very stromg technique to be able to hold low notes...Difficult song to sing...Sonu has sung this fast paced song with going low to high notes...

Most are very mediocre singers...I was greatly disappointed with Sachin's diction and singing being so offf friday's episode...Today he was better in Saanware..But he needs to learn to hold the mic properly so one can hear his low notes better...Mic holding technique is extremely important...He should have been in POTW face boff instead Sumeet...

Mansi was 100 times better in thei face off...She deserved POTW

Ha ha ha Varsha di, aap bhi yaha?
Namashkar Varsha di, good to see you here! You know what di? You have chosen wrong topic. You should have posted something in favour of Ragini or Mansi, LOL. These kids have no interest in anybody else. You are talking about 37 views and expecting their comments? Its not gonna happen here on this forum. I opened an appreciation thread for Sachin ji about 4 weeks ago and got only 4 comments, LOL.LOL things are preety slow here. They can open up 5 different bashing threads to bash Debina but will not post comments on any peaceful, intelligent and constructive thread.Wink 

But you need not worry, your brother is with you and I will support all your posts.

Sachin is a grest singer and he knows how to sing. I agree with you that she has to learn how to use mic. His lower notes couldn't be heard. Mansi is a talented singer will make it to top 2.

Edited by JaspalToronto - 07 November 2011 at 12:48pm

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much JT Veer ji...SSA..

Hahhahahahaahh U r tooo funny...Yeah I have noticed Manasi for singing and Ragini for her fan following from Serial, JDJ and rest is keeping important topics up...Lord have mercy!!

This contest has many average singers but they are trying their best as singing is not their forte I understand that..

Sumeet was not good in RFAK rendition but his sargam defo was good..

Yesterday in comparison for POTW he was horrible...Wrong song selection and bad singing...

NEways I appreciate your support bro...God bless!!

Edited by Dabulls23 - 07 November 2011 at 1:30pm

JasToronto

JasToronto

IF-Dazzler

JasToronto

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Varsha di, I have only watched Sachin's Saawaree last weekend as I was kind of busy. I will post comments on Sujeet's singing later on. Kapil Sharma is very funny indeed. It's too bad that Manish has been eliminated but someone has to go every week.

neetusidhu

Goldie

neetusidhu

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
yea completely agree sumeet is a amazing singer but he butchered the song yesterday...gosh...totally butchered one of my fave sonu nigam songs...gosh love sn so much...

Dabulls23

tochukumari

tochukumari

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
I agree with Jaspal ji !
I don't believe people and most shockingly jusges are supporting 'Ragini' who is singing is getting weaker day by day !
How easily people can get confused between 'actress' and 'singer'.
Ragini's artificial voice sounds horrible and judges call her most consistent !..Big smile
When Ragini got 20 for most horrible 'Mungda' I thought it was 'weakest singer' competition..lol
I agree with Varsha, Mansi is most consistent and I really like Sachin, his sincere efforts and healthy attitude !
Of course he needs to learn more techniques and work on low notes.
But for me Mansi-Chhavi and Sachin are top 3.
Ragini should get eliminated next ideally but I'm sure the judges are going to keep her till top 2Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

innominateDabulls23

Mohini19

Goldie

Mohini19

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Varsha Di and Jaspal: You guys should read this one article that is posted on the "Star ya Rockstar" forum. The article is very bitter but is actually quite true.

Regardless, I have been watching the show. I tend to record it and then fast forward to skip the ads and see the relevant portions. I completely agree that there are many average singers in this show.
What was Anu Malik thinking when he agreed to judge the show? LOL

Manasi is good. I won't comment on others as it might offend some fans.

Hope to see you guys on this forum again.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.