desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
edited req on pg2

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "aish.a#8//C.request list PG150 (Page 6)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Congratulations on your 8th Shop and i have always seen and loved your works, coloring and design. I always wait for the request to be open and somehow i always don't get a chance. Hoping i will get a chance in this 8th edition. Are you still opened for request? Wink

Request:

Animated Icons  and a siggy from this song where you can randomly pick any sequence that has the lead Wink

Looking forward for it Smile

Edited by Visha_Dhami - 08 November 2011 at 4:32am

aishhh.

oblivion..

IF-Addictz

oblivion..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

style: knock yourself yout w/ whatever you've got...u know what i like but dont let that restrict you this time ;) btw i know this req might permanantely categorize me w/ sary under 'i suck at requesting' list but whatever..i have faith in my babygirll ;P

Am I that BADNAAM for my requests? Ermm Kameenos -_-

BTW Aish I love being a creeper and reading people's comments and liking everyone's comment who mentioned my request Day Dreaming ROFL *sorry if that's annoying :$*

aishhh.

Aanya.

IF-Rockerz

Aanya.

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Congratulations Aish Hug

You're downright fabulous when it comes to avi'ing and siggy making so the 8th shop is not a surprise LOL

Coming to the update, it was GORGEOUS :| I don't even know what to use Ermm I might stack and use a few icons though :D

The ASR&KKG stuff was amazing, the icons, etc! The coloring was so so so beautiful! <3

The Sonam stuff was so pretty! <3 I liked the MoNaya ones a well :)

The requests all came out really well, but I liked Sharmi's the most :D

Congratulations once again and update soon :D

xoxo
Aanya

Edited by Aanya_taanu4evr - 06 November 2011 at 8:20pm

aishhh.

KaJen.xoxo

IF-Sizzlerz

KaJen.xoxo

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Congratulations on your new shop Aish Hug you inspire so many people here i feel so proud of you (if you don't mind if i say that hehe). may you have many more shops in future keep rocking:) Update looks amazing everything looks so colorful.

Anu-ranbir one is so cool love the coloring & texture. ArHi stuff looks gorgeous love the coloring in avis/icons/sigs.especially theses ones are so hot i'm melting too bad i'm not fond of this show and their storyline anymore but lovee the pair.

Jeevi-Virmaan stuff looks beautiful. love the coloring in avis. MoNaya ones looks so cute lovee their new pic:) Sona suff looks so gorgeous she looks so pretty in pink and last sona sig turned out very beautiful. All Requests looks amazing coloring in each sig and icons/avis turned out perfect. I love this request sig so much they look so cute love the coloring & texture:)

Love you muahHeart

Edited by -Dharu- - 07 November 2011 at 3:27pm

aishhh.

Dangelz

IF-Rockerz

Dangelz

DKNSK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Wowww...look at that. I'm 6 pages LATE! That to for your 8th shop. Just terrific. :|

I'm REALLY sorry *kaan pakad ke* for the lateness :/ Blame it on uni, and work. I should be doing my readings right now...but I just came on IF for a few minutes to see the haal chaal here. Kyun ki main IF ke bina toh jee nahi sakti *dramatic pose* ROFL

Anyways, I really really wish to edit this post now...but I have a crap load of reading to finish :/ I hope to edit this post soon though! Goodluck on studying and for your exams, for now! Hug

aishhh.

.Kiran.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Kiran.

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
res!
OMFGG!!! I'm 6 pages late!! Sorry sorry sorry! :$ 

anyways C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S   A I S H!!!! <3 <3 
Congo shongo Aish on ur new gallery! Hope you have many more galleries!;-) Last two galleries moved really fast;-) & I hope this moves fast as well! :-P I love ur banner! Its Gorgeous! You & ur style always blow me away! You already know how i feel about u & ur talent! So i dun think I need to say it again! Just know that im a big fan of ur creations & I love you <3 Stunning update on first page & It IS SO MASSIVE! What an amazing start to ur new shop eh ;-) Loved everything! Coloring, Blending, textures, borders & text everything is PERFECTION! Ranveer-Anu stuff is hawwttt!! ArHi stuff is amazing even though show makes us cry @ the moment! I love it ..actually I love sad stories, shows, songs & movies!:-P [that doesn't make me a sad, emotional person though...LOL! ] Viren-Jeevika stuff is awesome! Barun-Sanaya icons are superb! love the coloring! Also ArHi avis & sigs are stunning!! Love Sonam kapoor sigs...she's so prettyyy!! U increased her beauty 10000000 times nmore with ur gorgeous work! All other requests have come out fab! In short, I loved everything! Keep it up & Good luck with this shop!

Edited by mrs.MSK_GurTi - 06 November 2011 at 9:26pm

aishhh.

_Oishi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Oishi_

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
CONGOOO For the new Shop
OMG...Banner is so lovely <3

wohooo...soo many siggys & avi's..waa
each & every creation is dofferent from other...and they are soo soo beautiful <3
Wel done..aweosmeee Job <3

aishhh.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top