aish.a#8//C.request list PG150 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
OM*G WT* I see my name in the request list, okie i don't mind it! the reserve was for the comment, won't mind being in the list AT ALL! love you more! <3
And my dabba is Aish-i-fied! :D It's been ages since I've done that.. I love my dabba right now <3
love you πŸ€— i cannot stop staring at Monaya ones 😳 this is like a bday gift πŸ˜ƒ
Jojo, you and me both.. We are aishfiied🀣 I can;'t stop staring at that hot scenes.

Oh aish, some sad sigs for ArHi.. I have got some awesome text u can use.
Originally posted by jenny1000

Jojo, you and me both.. We are aishfiied🀣 I can;'t stop staring at that hot scenes.

Oh aish, some sad sigs for ArHi.. I have got some awesome text u can use.

Ek to scenes are hot.. plus Aish makes these creations and the hotness meter just shoots up! :P
Originally posted by ..Jojo..

Ek to scenes are hot.. plus Aish makes these creations and the hotness meter just shoots up! :P

so damn true 😳
don't mind if i stalk you guys, i just get to see what gets used and all so i can make more like that 😳🀣 ok nvm erm IPKKND is so depressing :( *cries* but since you have text jenny, fully faida uthao of my dabba and give me 😍 i shall try with it :$

KOMAL i took it you wanted a req so yeah :| LOL i love youuu too <33
Congratulations on your 8th Shop and i have always seen and loved your works, coloring and design. I always wait for the request to be open and somehow i always don't get a chance. Hoping i will get a chance in this 8th edition. Are you still opened for request? πŸ˜‰

Request:

Animated Icons  and a siggy from this song where you can randomly pick any sequence that has the lead πŸ˜‰

Looking forward for it πŸ˜Š
Edited by Visha_Dhami - 12 years ago
Originally posted by desigrl05

style: knock yourself yout w/ whatever you've got...u know what i like but dont let that restrict you this time ;) btw i know this req might permanantely categorize me w/ sary under 'i suck at requesting' list but whatever..i have faith in my babygirll ;P

Am I that BADNAAM for my requests? πŸ€” Kameenos -_-

BTW Aish I love being a creeper and reading people's comments and liking everyone's comment who mentioned my request 😍 🀣 *sorry if that's annoying :$*
Congratulations Aish πŸ€—

You're downright fabulous when it comes to avi'ing and siggy making so the 8th shop is not a surprise πŸ˜†

Coming to the update, it was GORGEOUS :| I don't even know what to use πŸ€” I might stack and use a few icons though :D

The ASR&KKG stuff was amazing, the icons, etc! The coloring was so so so beautiful! <3

The Sonam stuff was so pretty! <3 I liked the MoNaya ones a well :)

The requests all came out really well, but I liked Sharmi's the most :D

Congratulations once again and update soon :D

xoxo
Aanya
Edited by Aanya_taanu4evr - 12 years ago