Page 1 of 154

Page 1
Page   of 154
Page 2 Page 154

aishhh.

IF-Sizzlerz

aishhh.

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

i always have this rep to live upto w/ my banners if nothing else..but clearly this time it's fail :(

kyunki hum zyaada toh bolte nahi, we'll do kaam ki baat no bakwaasShockedBig smile

i am nervous for some idiotic reason, like i don't even know why OK lifestory: i started out with this AS'ing about a year and half ago, i really didn't think i'd have the nerve to pull it offEmbarrassed but this place has become like home to me..in fact it's not just my home but OUR 8th home <3 because it's just so encouraging to know there are so many people who love my alright sometimes sub standard [see see, i used a decent word] siggy'ing and avi'ing skills, oh oh and me of courseEmbarrassed I LOVE youuu all endless for the never-ending and super awesome support you show 24*7 for everything and anything this-place related and for me, even though i don't deserve it most timesEmbarrassed 

i honestly would have put this off somehow BUT since it's still 6th november for yams and rags and it's their birthday i wanted to open it today Heart 

kk have we had enough mush? more story: 
mayank-nupur arjun-rati  will always remain my most favourite couple ever cause of whom i'd started sig making <3 anushka is my ladki love :P who also, btw, makes my banners 100 times prettier than they'd otherwise be and arnav-khushi & viren-jeevika are my absolute forever-running loves on TV, they are magicHeart
in short ^that is my way of saying practically 99% of my updates are on them

oh not to forget im a film-a-holism and songs ki chalti-phirti-encyclopediaCool

inspirations
i just realised all of you on this list have been AS'ing way longer than meEmbarrassed and some of you, your work i've been seeing a lot before i was even on IF..i hope you know how super amazing you guys are, both your work and you as peopleEmbarrassedHug
even if you're MIA now [read: about half this list] you'll ALWAYS be inspiration no matter what!

pari [-MohitzPari-]
pooja [-Pooja-]
jenny [jenny1000]
ashu [notfadedaway]
dangelz [Dangelz]
ravs [-Ravjot-]
fary di [-Mausam-]
sid [yulZ]
mehwish [~*Mehwish*~]
marium [Pianofied.]
jhanvi [desigrl05]
sahar [Oblivion.]
kajal [..-Kaju-..]
alisha [xAlishax]
shikha [starry.phoenix]

previous shops
i want #9 already since it's my lucky number <3

#1          #2          #3          #4          #5          #6          #7

important; *the asli waala important*
i have no PM list..BUT you can try bribing me if you like. it might just work somedayLOL

index
page 1
page 21
page 40
page 53
page 78
page 90
page 108
page 121

Edited by aishhh. - 21 January 2012 at 5:37pm

The following 80 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-niru273moon.riverAisha202-Kryan-Myra.lilindiangurl13tara_211StarM-Indescribable-ClaraOswald.ScatteredCastlesaniya.xGunjan.beenish248-AshaNegi--Yami-BeautifulDream..SilentPrincess-Aicha-awarapan.Madhura..--Divzfan---Kruti.S-Mysterygirl_me.MeriAashiqui.koolchick* ~ Roshni ~ *-Preeti-minuu-Ravjot-KaJen.xoxoiloveyouafridieshaaax3.isomersanku--Zarwulicious-Siddhi_-Hoor-yulZKash-Gurti-Visuburgerchaap-Pooja-mazkachazka-Aliya-scarlet.moonsindhyaa..Jazz.Nomaa.shootingstar.xxMariaa.RDMeehak...Enchanteur..Jen2cant.be.assed.beintehaa.jesss.bairiyaa.isskq-Harshu-.DarkParadise...BezubaanPari..Dulcet.dream-catcher..ayesha.SunShine_Arelentless.Mehak_Luvs_RaniasmaanixxAS..SanzPaRudholic-Fatima-ZumSrK.serendipity.Sunshine Girl..RamKiJanaki..oblivion..JennyPennyZoobiDoobiSaRuv.nadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "aish.a#8//C.request list PG150" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aishhh.

IF-Sizzlerz

aishhh.

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
sorry i have to do itni bak bak that you pakaofy to the max..alkhsjfiknb;sd
anyway the arhi and jeevi/virman stuff is all from last week, already posted most of it in CGsEmbarrassed

LET THE PAGE LOAD;
 there's about 110ish things in total (ok well it looked massive-r in my folder)

honestly i wanted to make more..but IPKKND is so depressing aaj kal that i couldn't get myself to :(

stacked;

^this one is my arhi 50 sig anniversaryEmbarrassed

random individual stuff idk whyLOL

^for whoever wanted me to try my old ghatiya style again, FAIL

^wth is that..that's 32 caps btw

i wanted to make so much more of jeevi/virman as well BUT..PS kept bailing out on me :( left it

she is so pretty :|

REQS-do not use
i am so sorry they took forever..trying to manage everything w/ examsEmbarrassed

Oblivion.
kameeni FRIENDS-obsessed ladki..yeh kya tha??? i was working on this, it was a nightmare :| i cut down on a few pictures and used the ones i loved ok yeah (and btw, one icon..used a diff pic)

shilpaaa.
i hope you like this alskdf;lg
and and and..

PurpleRain
separate

all together

yulZ
talk about living upto expectation alskjd;lkg ok you know the text reminded me of main hoon na where SRK can't shut up w/ this song in the staff room, that was so cuteLOL

Sanugr8fan
i added a few pictures, the sig needed it:S LOL hope you don't mind

Madhura..

all together

KIS ~ KZ ~ KAYA
the pictures you gave were pretty LQ or is it just me? so i went and used google B-|

and before i am killed for going on and on and onnn..the next req list:

1. desigrl05
2. ..-Sanzz-..
3. Miss-Pakiie-KMH
4. NomaLuvsKSG
5. PurpleFairy [carried over]
6. lilindiangurl13
7. lola610
8. -Komal
9. ..Jojo..
10. idreamaboutyou
11. jenny1000

Edited by aishhh. - 06 November 2011 at 6:56pm

The following 80 member(s) liked the above post:

-aishuu-Myra.-Kryan-niru273moon.riverlilindiangurl13SmileyfaceStarMGunjan.monakhan.saniya.xScatteredCastle..Labyrinth..ClaraOswald.-Indescribable-AyushiSinghaniashe_ratchetBeautifulDream.Sanugr8fanJyo.Aanya.-Ishita--Aicha-chahaat.awarapan.Madhura...SilentPrincess--Divzfan--.MeriAashiqui.koolchick* ~ Roshni ~ *Mysterygirl_me-Preeti-minuu-Zarwulicious-Siddhi_-Junglee-yulZ..Gurti-Kash..Kash-Gurti-Visu-Pooja-burgerchaappatakhaguddisindhyaa.-Aliya--Hoor-KaJen.xoxoscarlet.moonbairiyaa.isskqjesss.cant.be.assed.Meehak..VanishingDream..Enchanteur..shootingstar.xxMariaa.RD.Jazz.Nomaa.-Saruu-.BezubaanPari..Dulcet.dream-catcher..DarkParadise...ayesha.-Harshu-relentless.Sunshine GirlAS..SanzPaRudholic-Fatima-SunShine_AMehak_Luvs_RaniOnlyHopeZumSrK.serendipity.asmaanixxZoobiDoobioblivion..SaRuv.nadaanmasakalli

oblivion..

IF-Addictz

oblivion..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S

^  You is Ross to my Monica Embarrassed Best bhaiya ever :P 
*I'm obsessed with Friends :$*

..Hm I am here Day Dreaming That emotie is not for your chehra btw :P it's for your "not so good" banner. Which happens to be the most amazing thing I ever saws :) I feeling like singing this for you: "Humko pyar hua puri huiii dua" :$ Meaning mereko tere stuff se pyar hua and sab siggy related duas puri hui :PROFL I am lame I am sorry Stern Smile but uni is to blame :( Oh that reminds me you are almost phrees :$ WEEE ok anyway I love your skills man :| I wish I wish I wish that I had your skills :$ Your work is seriously epic and you is a legend on IF trust me :$ And as Jhanvi said I am proud to be jur friend &/or sister Embarrassed I told you in my shop that I was going to copy your way of commenting right? Well get ready cos I need to tell jus how amazing my request is and I will by quoting others ROFL BTW everything else is super pretty too but kya karoon haye apni request dekh ke toh kuch kuch hota hai :$

Originally posted by shilpaaa.

AWWW! <3 mujhe saharuu ki request se pyar hai Embarrassed i loved how you put the pictures together and then the text Embarrassed love your work aish, i'm dead again thanks! Embarrassed LOL 

Originally posted by desigrl05

^^effing sexy..i dont like friends but this is niccee! i love the pic arrangement and how u did the text

Originally posted by -RougeDreams-

Secondly IHeart Riddhima Ki Ma's (Sary)Req!! FRIENDS<333333333 I'm so in love with it!! she's so lucky!Embarrassed

Originally posted by lola610

also LOVEEE the Friends req (grew up watching that show, would loveee to see an avi of the Phoebe run some time Wink)

Originally posted by idreamaboutyou

http://k.minus.com/jKBLDeeWHoQAy.png  - This one is my favorite, its so beautiful. The text put together has to be my favorite part its so pretty. Love the coloring.

Originally posted by jenny1000

I love love Sahar's sig.. Man, I had to think for a while with that new user id. :( 

Originally posted by Mysterygirl_me

The friends request is just tooo adorablee aww makes me want to watch it nowww hayee i loveee friendss <333. 

Originally posted by -Harshu-

Love Sary , shilpaaa's ani sig , PurpleRain & KIS ~ KZ ~ KAYA's reqs the most Embarrassed

Originally posted by PurpleFairy

Requests are stunning! Specially the Friends oneClap

Originally posted by priya_luna

I love the friends request, Sids and Purple Rains. 

Originally posted by StarM

Sary's request is so cute<3 I love friends man, you can never get enough of it! 

OMG :| FINALLY! I was getting tired of quoting ErmmLOL but boy do I feel loved well not me ..my request but still :$ So many shout outs Big smile I couldn't include ArHilicious's & Garima's comment :( cos IF was messing shit up and my OCD couldn't put up with that hmph Anyway I do believe this is my most favorite request that I got from jus so far well wait no I loved the icons a lot too and then the KaJen ones ok nvm -_- I can't decide :( I hate you! By the way ab bus ek aur cheez karne ko reh gayi :| I need to request avis from you ROFL I haven't done that AND I NEED TO DO THAT before I disappear or something because otherwise I will feel forever adhori :( and you don't want that now do you :\ ok jokes apart I LOVE YOU and your talent! I honestly run out of words for you guys (everyone I visit on A/S forum LOL). Erm shall we end this with a ghana Ermm I LOVE YOU, YOU LOVE ME,  WE ARE HAPPY FAMILYYY <3 Muaah!

Edited by Oblivion. - 09 November 2011 at 8:53pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-Indescribable-deeps.ClaraOswald.Nomaa.aishhh.-Pooja-yulZdesigrl05.DarkParadise...ayesha..BezubaanPari.nadaanmasakalli

-Pooja-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Pooja-

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Meee ! Big smile I loveee you Jeevs <3 

Edited by -Pooja- - 06 November 2011 at 5:37pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Indescribable-yulZNomaa.aishhh.oblivion..

oblivion..

IF-Addictz

oblivion..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
WEEE Pooja is here oh btw Aish Ermm -Sary- don't exist no more ROFL sorry I had to :$ kay I am done I will comment in my reserved now.

-Indescribable-yulZ-Pooja-aishhh.Nomaa.

-Pooja-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Pooja-

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Sahar acha hai hum teeno ek hi page pe accha lagta hai ! ! <3

Twinoo Believe it or Monaya stole the show and so did Sanaya and Barun individual ones ! <3 

I will edit comment soon! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Indescribable-aishhh.oblivion..

.ayesha.

IF-Stunnerz

.ayesha.

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
RES :)

Edited by .ayesha. - 11 November 2011 at 3:44pm

-Indescribable--Pooja-aishhh.Nomaa.oblivion..

Nomaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Nomaa.

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Omg I LOVE YOU :/

CONGRATULATIONS

Aishhh! What is this? Tu mujhe maar dalna chahti hai na kameeniErmm Hayee 8th SHOP Shocked EIGHTH SHOPShocked WAH WAH kya baat hai bhaiClap I am impressedLOL It's so good to see the titleEmbarrassed Aish.Artz#8Day Dreaming hayee main marjawanEmbarrassedROFL Your creations are seriously out of this worldStern Smile NO I am serious :| Like pehle, when I first joined IF, I would see people's dabbas full of your creations and I would be likeShockedShocked Who made that :| like okay first, I didnt know the name SIGGY ever existedErmmROFL like I remember asking someone who made that thing in your signature box and she was like what my siggy? and i was likeErmm YEAHHH thatROFL and she was like oh Aish made it and I was like okay..who is AishErmmROFL and then when I went to the avi signature shop I saw your name and i was like :O :O HALLELUJAROFL I FOUND HER! So i clicked your shop and it was HeavenDay Dreaming All these bootiful creations. So yeah that was my I-F kahaniLOL But yeah honestly dude :| I really LOVEEE your creations whether it be icons, avis, siggies ANYTHING. You are just so talented. I wish i was like youDay Dreaming  hayee that would be my dream come trueEmbarrassedROFL I am so happy we became close and such a short amount of timeEmbarrassed and I hope we remain this closer phoreverrr <3 I hope this dukaan is successful :D and I hope you get to shop 9 really fast :D um..oh yeah I LOVE YOU hehe <3 hmm what else...ohh the banner is really PRETTY <3 I love the big 8 signLOL  nvkjnkbvjbvj I AM LOVING EVERYTHING IN YOUR UPDATE :| :|

http://k.minus.com/jWLGJpYEnLdVh.png this is just SO HOT :| i really like the texture and the coloring is just AMAZING :| hayee they do look cute together :$ hehe..and i love the text font!

ARHIDay Dreaming hayee i LOVE them SO MUCH <3 and your creations on them just make me love them even moreSilly 

I REALLYYY LOVE THIS! this scene was just soBlushing love the coloring! <3

the icons are LOVE <3 ahh you stacked them!! im using right after im done with this commentApprove

http://k.minus.com/jfEuKmaAc58Dp.png i LOVE the red theme going on here LOL..i love your blending and wow the coloring is just SO PRETTY <3 

bvjfbjbfvjjh JEEVIDay DreamingDay Dreaming i LOVE them so much! 

http://k.minus.com/jClsAu7jRzq9U.png AHH! i LOVEE this so much! omg its SO GORGEOUS!!! I really love the style here and the coloring is LOVE!

and I am loving EVERYONE'S request <3 they are really nice! 

OH and THANK YOU SO MUCH jaani for holding a spot for me :$ ilyy!

Keep Rocking like this and you will get to SHOP 9 in no timeBig smile I LOVE YOU <33

okay REQUEST TIME YAYY!

http://i.imgur.com/CMQnN.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/I6TQ0.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/bbGTG.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/0UD5i.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/SOmq4.jpg

can you make matching icons too pleaseEmbarrassed and can you also stack them horizontally so i can put them in my dabbaEmbarrassed

THANK YOUUUHug  Muaah <33

Edited by NomaLuvsKSG - 07 November 2011 at 2:07pm

-Indescribable--Pooja-jesss.aishhh.oblivion..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top