The Vampire Diaries

Even if its for a moment...It WILL Happen!

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Many of us fans are waiting for Delena to happen and we are sure that they would happen. Even if that life span is even for a few moments, I'm sure it will happen. For some reason I can't forget Elena's kiss last season to Damon when she thought she would lose him. She was crying and in that instant she wanted to do anything to make him feel better.

SHE bent forward and kissed him. He did not ask her, but he was in pain and she wanted to do anything in her power to lessen it. It was in that moment that she felt helpless as she was losing another person close to her. Even if that kiss was a good bye kiss... it was still that moment where she forgot about Stefan and the feeling of what she was doing was right or wrong. It was in those few minutes she even laid down in his arms. She just wanted to make Damon feel better in any way she could. That is the extent of her feelings towards Damon.

And in Season 3 when she felt that Damon's life was at risk in the forest, she left the forest in a rush forgetting that she came out to find Stefan. The only thought left in her mind was to save Damon. In that moment, her feelings for Damon overpowered those she has for Stefan. Damon became primary and Stefan secondary for her at that time. There is definitely something between Delena... Elena just has to realize that she is attracted to Damon. We've even seen slight tinges of jealousy when Damon flirted with Rebekah.

Elena is perfect for Damon... she evokes his emotions, his humanity, his protectiveness for another person. .. as far as Kat is concerned she would be great if she wasn't a lying, and manipulative two timer who only knows how to play games in the name of love.

Even if nobody believes in this... I still believe Delena will happen, even if its for a short time, that day will surely come when Delena will be together.

Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Elena's protectiveness for Damon comes out in life threatening situations... so what if in one such situation Elena loses her self control and she realizes that the attraction she has for Damon is much more than that...its not just attraction brewing on the surface but it runs deeper than that!

Plus, This topic is NOT in any way targeted towards Stelena... so plzz kindly refrain from posting anything instigating against them!!

Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I agree with you๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...even though I am a Stelena shipper I want Delena to happen for a short time because Elena needs some love right now...she has been suffering the most in this whole ordeal and its time she deserves some compassion to. I would love to see a jealousy track...like Elena starts to date Damon to make Stefan jealous or something (that sounds too far fetched but hey it can happen)
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with u. Even though I Stefan & Elena are soul mates. I heart Delena. 
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i dont mind plz show me sum romance๐Ÿ˜
sonu.p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am a Stelena shipper, but I do agree that Delena will happen, sometime in the future...dont know when or for how long...but yes, it definitely will happen..
Although i think, and am hoping, that ultimately Stefan and elena end up together, I am pretty sure that during the course of this series, Delena will have happen, even if for an episode...

Im not really for elena falling for damon because then it would feel like katherine all over again...
plus since I really love damon, I want him to be with someone who loves him as a first choice, not as a rebound or as second to his brother...
of course i dont deny the chemistry they have and how good elena has been for him, but since Elena can only ultimately be with one person, I go with Stelena...
But yes there is absolutely no denying that delena will happen sometime in the future...its only a matter of when...
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^totally agree with you...if Damon deserves someone it shouldnt be because he is their second choice๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Tani91

^totally agree with you...if Damon deserves someone it shouldnt be because he is their second choice๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Totally.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Once DE happens they will be no going back! Elena can never love Stefan the same way once she falls in love with Damon..come on its Delena we are talking about..they are twin flames..it wont be as simple as a fling..its Elena in the equation,Damon cant just have a crazy hookup with her like he could have with Bonnie or Care...DE relation= intense and passionate..not a silly infatuation of 2 teenagers..there is a chance DE will NEVER happen..but NO WAY its gonna end up like some temporary rebound for Elena..writers arent fools to show such an amazing build up,symbolisms,parallels throughout 3 seasons for a fling

@ TM:GR8 post!!
Edited by Nonchalant - 12 years ago
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I completely agree with you...great post ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
Even though I blv Stelena are soulmates and blv in them I love delena... their relationship and bonding always seems very intriguing to me... more fun but yet complicated. I also blv delena will happen at whatever point of time.
I just want Damon to be happy... means really HAPPY... i will be ok with anything that makes Damon happy because he deserves to be ๐Ÿ˜ณ