Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

VirManandJeeVi

VirManandJeeVi

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
I think that VirMan will get married because remeber how Jeevika and Maanvi wish on coins and throw them in the water like people say to do becuase they believe your wish may come true and they always wish that we never get seperated. So my perdiction is that Jeevika and Viren's wedding preparations will begin and in that time VirMan might realize their love. But I also feel that Virat's past may have something to do with love and he will hesitate to fall in love with Maanvi and when he finally realizes that Maanvi is perfect and might want to get married they will probally have rejection from Beeji and Swaminiji. But after many ups and downs they will get married somehow and both sister's will go into the same house and be together forever!!! And Maybe Swaminiji will not be happy!
LOLBig smile 
Who agrees? Smile

Edited by VirManandJeeVi - 06 November 2011 at 2:48pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889ppsdEkHazzaronMeinluvlife84blueberries.DEE2803coolfirelamsVarshaLuvsArjunsaaniakhavni_19Kokila11Millerrr88desigirl_18wadi..dollalicemathSuchi-Lumzz*Dakoo_Minzy*Norza2zahidSanzPaRudholic..Prinzy..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Really strong feeling that VirMan will get married" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

EkHazzaronMein

EkHazzaronMein

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

I totally agree with you on this!!! i feel like the track is going to head in that direction. I am totally in love with VirMan!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prassy.kaviVirManandJeeVi

VirManandJeeVi

VirManandJeeVi

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EkHazzaronMein

I totally agree with you on this!!! i feel like the track is going to head in that direction. I am totally in love with VirMan!

Hehe Thanks! Yea I love VirMan too and I also like JeeVi too!! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EkHazzaronMein

Rach-dc

IF-Rockerz

Rach-dc

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
It has to go there. Virman has to be together lol

EkHazzaronMein

ktlovers

Goldie

ktlovers

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
i agreee and i hope so that it comes true
these two  are made for each other
perfect nok jok couple

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EkHazzaronMeinalicemath

EkHazzaronMein

EkHazzaronMein

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelzzz12

i agreee and i hope so that it comes true
these two  are made for each other
perfect nok jok couple

true!! i just love their cute little fights wth each other!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VirManandJeeViktloversalicemath

-Yaz-

IF-Rockerz

-Yaz-

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Well it's obvious they'll get married, but i don't think it will be that soon. Falling in love for them will be a gradual process, and then getting married after that will probably take forever because of the drama that will be created by Beeji and Swaminiji, but both are alike so i don't think they are give a damn about what their family say and still get married, but i guess that will bring even more problems.

All i know is that their love is not going to be easy. Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolfireNirjhor105Hesperus

Lumzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Lumzz

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
They will defenitely get married one day bt i dont think that day is any where near!!!!And they will have to face many problems in thier love!!!

alicemath

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.