Fan Fictions

ArHi Tere Liye Pg29 Ch6: Rasam, Shaadi, Suhag Raat (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 40

aamirkhanfan

IF-Sizzlerz

aamirkhanfan

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
great part...
absolutely loathe shyam and hate buaji

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArHi Tere Liye Pg29 Ch6: Rasam, Shaadi, Suhag Raat (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kritianya

IF-Dazzler

Kritianya

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
fantastic ff
i just hate this shyam
plz do pm me whenever u next update
cont soon

.hea.

IF-Sizzlerz

.hea.

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Terrific work!
and I have a feeling you will give us quicker and longer updates
Good job! :)
This shyam is such a creep :|

devishree

IF-Dazzler

devishree

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
yaar though i liked it but shyam creepy i cant digestAngry plz that child shuld not belong to him plzzz
some miracle u doCry

Tishuu

Goldie

Tishuu

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Awesome
Great going
Only thing is i dnt want her to hv shyams kid
I duno its the first time i wish she has a miscarriage n her first born be of arnav's :D

MeetPremeer

IF-Dazzler

MeetPremeer

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
awesome start dear...
superb concept...
make sure ki arnav apne pyare 'jijaji' ka bharta bana de...

Neetu2825

Goldie

Neetu2825

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Great start! plz add me to ur pm list

ArnavKhushiLove

Groupbie

ArnavKhushiLove

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged

Tere Liye

Chapter 2: Smiling Again

The next morning, everyone woke up earlier than usual. The events of last night gave the family anything but sweet dreams. Even Lavanya was up early. She hadn't slept a wink last night as images of Khushi and Arnav together crowded her mind. She didn't know how or when, but she was going to have to talk to ASR. Arnav unpleasantly woke up to Laxmi licking his hand. He motioned her off and the noise from Laxmi awakened Khushi. She looked fragile and tired. Her eyes were still puffy and red from the previous night. She shot a confused look at Arnav wondering what she was doing in his room, on his bed, next to him. She tried to get up , but she fell back against the headboard. "Aram se," said Arnav. He took the medicine and water from the nightstand next to him and handed the tablets to Khushi. "Doctor ne davai di hai tumhare liye. Peelo. Tumhe taakat milengi," ordered Arnav. Khushi silently took the medications. Her hand trembled while holding the water. Arnav noticed this and he held the glass and brought it to her mouth. Their eyes were focused on each other. Lavanya was passing by at the moment and she saw Arnav taking care of Khushi. She looked down and walked off. After she was done drinking the water, Khushi realized her surroundings and situation and looked away from Arnav. She felt embarrassed about last night. She was embarrassed at how her Bua accused her of carrying Arnav's child. She remembered how Arnav was there when she had nowhere else to go. Still keeping her gaze downwards, she managed to voice a low "thank you."

Arnav just answered with a "hmm." He felt a bit awkward at the idea that someone actually thought that he and Khushi…He said, "Doctor ne kaha hain ki aisi pregnancy mein risks hain. Toh ab every 2 weeks ko tumhe hospital check up ki liye jaana hoga. Aur haan, mein doctor se yeh bhi test karwayi ke tumhare saath sach mein voh hua ke nahi. Tumhare tests positive hain. Don't worry. Main police ko bula ke investigation shura karonga takir woh insaan mil jaye jisne tumhare saath aisa kiya hain. Nani ne bhi yehi faisla liya hain ke tum iss ghar mein rahongi aur—"

Arnav cut himself off as she saw Khushi was no longer paying attention to him. She was in a trance and placed her hand on her stomach. She began crying.

"Humare saath aisa kyun hua? Humne kuch galat kiya tha jo bhagwan humme inti badi saaza deh rehi hain?" Khushi was speaking more to herself than Arnav. She looked down at her stomach. "Nahi…I'm sorry. Saaza nahi…ek bacha apne maa ki liye kabhi saaza nahi ho sakta. Aaj se hum aap ko vada karte hain ke hum aap ko kabhi apni aatit ki saath nahi jurenge. Ab hum sirf aaj aur kal ki bare mein soonchenge. Yeh aap ki maa ka vaada hain. Mujhe maaf kardo…" Khushi finished rambling to herself as her tears fell.

Arnav just looked at her. He was amazed at how strong she was. It had been one week since the incident that changed her life forever and she only knew her baby for one day, and she was already apologizing for acting weak. She immediately felt guilty for calling her child a punishment and she put on a smile and promised it happiness that she didn't know whether she would have or not. He couldn't help but admired her bravery.

Khushi was given the bedroom down the hall from Arnav's. She had nothing at all with her so Lavanya gave her one of her salwars to wear until they could go shopping. After the morning Aarti, everyone gathered around the table. Nani sat at the head of the table. Nani gestured for Khushi to take the seat next to her, across from Arnav. Anjali was seated next to Anjali and Akash while Lavanya, Mama, and Mami were sitting on the opposite side. Khushi felt a bit uncomfortable with the silence that was in the air due to the events of last night. The food was served and everyone, but Khushi began eating. She played around with the food, but she didn't eat one spoon.

Nani noticed this and said, "Khushi bitiya? Kya hua? Khana aachi nahi hain?"

"Nahi Naniji. Hume bhook nahi hain na…" answered Khushi.

"Ab bhook ho ya na ho. Khaana to parega. Khushi bitiyan, ab tum akeli nahi ho. Tumhare saath saath tumhara bacha ka bhi khayal rakna padega na? Tumhe toh ab do log ki liye khaana chahiye," said Nani. Everyone nodded their head in agreement. Arnav looked at her. She looked pitiful. He felt sorry for her. He had hurt her, sure. But whoever this was that hurt her this bad would regret the day he met Arnav Singh Raizada.

"Areh Akash ki waqt jab hum pregnantiya teh, tab hum kitna kaate teh! Kaalo Khushi! Kam se kam baby ki liye," added Mami.

Khushi gave a slight smile and began eating disinterestedly. That afternoon, Nani had ordered for Lavanya and Arnav to take Khushi shopping. Once they had reached the store, Lavanya thought for a minute and then said, "ASR, mujhe kuch zaroori kaam yaad aagaya! Tum please Chamkeeli ki saath shopping karlo. Mein tum dono ko ghar per milti hoon. Ok?"

Arnav and Khushi looked at each other briefly before Arnav broke the silence and said, "Chalo."

The salesman showed them plenty of pieces, but choosing was an issue because Khushi wasn't interested and Arnav was picky. He didn't know why he cared so much, why he wanted Khushi to have the best, but he did. He spotted a dark magenta colored long sleeve salwar kameez and asked for the salesman to hand to him. He told Khushi to stand up and he gestured her towards the full length mirror. She looked into the mirror and Arnav stood behind her with the clothing in hand. He held the top of the salwar kameez infront of Khushi's body and they looked in the mirror. He whispered in her ear, "Yeh tum pe aachi lag raha hain. Tumhe pasand hai?"

His breath against her neck made chills go down her spine. She nodded yes. How could she say no after he had himself picked it out for her. He handed the outfit back to the man and said, "Iss piece mein jo bhi colors hain, sab pack kardo." (This is what the outfit looks like: http://www.sheclick.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Magenta-Pure-Georgette-Churidar-Kameez-with-Plain-Dupatta.jpg).

"Per saab, iss piece mein toh tees colors hain," said the man.

"Toh sab ko pack kardo," said Arnav turned around. Khushi followed him.

"Itne saare lene ki kya zaroorat hain?" asked Khushi.

"Nani ne kaha ke tumhare Raizada Mansion mein koi kaami nahi mehsoos honi chahiye," Arnav smartly answered.

One week had passed since Khushi entered Raizada Mansion. She was more cheerful now and she almost always wore a smile. Arnav had been caring towards her as had the rest of the family. One night while Arnav was sitting by the pool, Lavanya came to finally talk to him.

"ASR. Main tumse kuch baat karna chahti hoon. It's important," said Lavanya.

"Bolo. Kya hain? Nani ne kuch kaha?" asked Arnav.

"No. Umm…I'm really happy ke Chamkeeli vapas smile kar rahi hain…" began Lavanya.

Arnav just looked at her confused.

"What I mean is that…umm…I don't want to take her smile away again," confessed Lavanya.

"What? Tum kehna kya chahti ho Lavanya?" asked Arnav growing impatient.

"Yaad hain? Voh Diwali ki din…Uss din meine kuch notice kiya tha. Whenever I would mention marrying you, her smile disappeared. When you announced that we were engaged, he started crying. I knew she was hiding her pain behind a fake smile." Arnav couldn't believe what he was hearing. Lavanya realized all this? She continued, "Voh tumse pyaar karti hain. I can see it in her eyes. I can see it in your eyes. Jab tum usse dekhte ho toh tumhare aankon mein kuch hain, jo mere liye kabhi nahi tha. Mein tum dono ko kush dekna chahti ho iss liye meine decide kar liya hain ki kal mein iss ghar se jaa rahi hoon. Mein jaanti hoon ki tumhara liye apna feelings share karna itna aasan nahi honga, aur shayad thoda waqt bhi lagega. Per mein yahaan tum dono mein beech ek deewar ban kar nahi rehna chahti. Khushi deserves to be loved, ASR. After what happened to her, mein usse sad nahi dekh sakti, and I know that you can't either. Please, promise me that tum Khushi ko aapnaonge? Promise me that you will tell her how you feel. Promise me that you will take care of her and her baby. Promise me that you will open your heart up to love, once and for all. Promise me that you will keep Khushi and yourself happy."

For the first time, Arnav saw tears in Lavanya's eyes. Overcome by his emotions, he embraced her. He spoke into her hair, "Thank you."

"So aaj se…friends?" Lavanya held out her hand. Arnav took it and shaked it.

"Per iss ka matlab yeh nahi ke office mein tumhe special treatment milega," said Arnav.

Arnav was still not sure about his feelings though. Lavanya had helped him realized them, but accepting them was still an issue. He knew that deep down Lavanya was right, but he put those thoughts in the back of his head.

The next morning Lavanya had left early leaving a note on the breakfast table. Honestly, everyone was a bit under the weather knowing that their beloved Miss Kashyap had left. Even Nani was a bit disappointed. Khushi spent her days cooking working around the house. She loved having Anjali to talk to all day and it lifted her mood. Nani kept reminding Khushi to eat properly and Mami kept giving Khushi advice on what foods she should eat to give her baby a beautiful glowing complexion.

The time had come for the first check up. Arnav had decided to take Khushi himself as he wanted to make sure everything was okay for himself. Every two weeks, they would go to Dr. Patel for a check up and every time all was well. Arnav would sit outside in the waiting room and wait for Khushi to come out. The time had come for her first ultrasound. She was so nervous yet so excited to finally see her baby. She shared her excited with the rest of the family but hid it from Arnav in the car. Khushi was not showing yet but she still kept placing her hand on her stomach every so often. Like usual, that day Arnav waited outside while Khushi was getting her ultrasound done. Arnav saw couple in the other room. The wife was on the bed smiling as her husband held her hand and they both looked at the monitor that showed them their baby. Then he turned and looked through the door at Khushi all alone.. She looked nervous and scared as the doctor began preparing. He closed his eyes and walked in. Khushi saw him and immediately her eyes opened wide in shock. What is he doing here?  Arnav stood on the other side of the curtain that the doctor put up and Khushi's body was on the other side. He could see her face and the monitor perfectly.

"Oh! Mr. Raizada. I'm glad you decided to join us. Look, Khushi, that's your baby." Both Khushi and Arnav's mouths fell open at the sight. She started crying. "Humara baby?" Khushi said. Arnav just looked at the monitor. It was hard to believe that that baby was actually inside Khushi at that moment. He looked down at Khushi who was beyond ecstatic to her see her child.

Khushi was now three months pregnant. Her tummy had grown a little and she was only showing slightly. Nothing had really changed between Arnav and Khushi, besides the fact that they were more comfortable around each other and Arnav rarely ever was rude or angry. Anjali had told Shyam over the phone about Khushi and her situation and how she was staying at RM. Shyam decided that he needed to go home and didn't think Khushi would be a problem. He thought she would keep her mouth shut after that threat. Khushi would keep her mouth shut, but that wouldn't keep Arnav's ears from listening or his eyes from watching.

Precap: SLAP! The house echoed with the sound of the harsh contact between Arnav's hand and Shyam's filthy face. Khushi whimpered and hid behind Arnav. The others watched as a stunned Anjali spoke, "Aap?!"

Ooo!!! Dramatic precap! Next chapter will be dhamakadar!!! Comment and like!

The following 145 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanupsini#81pinklilliesrockinggirl555laila889roshni77farha451288swati2011Maneetaddicthumahmsnehav1999sns1992sarah1000gurukhushcappacuino5twinkle662kausar1219einnieearchuMaan2Geetsree12gagsyNali4180mistletoe22ArmiRidz4evermic_meenubismillah5985kashevvibhavikrantns2095Suman786kvgmatri..Zahra..luv angelsravz23lankan-divya-unna_178ktja--Preeti--preciuspearlannie.shonaAsmita88shaheerdiwanikethgauthami1Haniibeeayesha786xxxspongebobchickpooh_91Bajaj.rbLX2FX2Gurpreet1991AsvatiDimz13dreamgirlrus23ranukamakshirabid52asrkkg1ipkknd_gbdfanNeeltaraAmmmrest.restsriarshios112801inluvwivARHIlovespellprincessaaliyaakurmapusushi-lameghnasrashgirl000ChimpsyWittyKittyshaam91Honkytonkm-g19hkhb17immayurfan-sia-jacobharry10011TishuuKaushalyaFanhemvbhuny.thebestJasleenzobshehilla8roohi_lovedmg_roks_antaraHeebsshiv-gauri4evadbr_kmichiMysticalRealmytanujaMeetPremeerFebruaryFlowerIPKKNDkaur92devishree..Damsel..littlemoipri12shypersonsmileyhug7679kinjalcp87segadMsCeylonsushnaSS88Aisha1996daisydee425JennyAvniFAYKHAN29zafi-BaRul-ParAz--Zara-Kamalika..AquaBluez17priasweetsrahsKrishnaluv94soni4evamoon_mineJyo.alicia212areeba_blossomHansaNaamirkhanfan.Saraa.-.Aphrodite.-tina_123426javeyRadhika Shahkeenu_kk18shabbo.hea.GugumintiMephisto-JollyJabeen-Wahian4lyfsummaiyasayedajoopLyssaPiePreet.KcSanz.dumasprincessunara

Post Reply New Post

Go to top