ArHi Tere Liye Pg29 Ch6: Rasam, Shaadi, Suhag Raat - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
great start...please continue soon and pm me when you continue 
whoa Sana! luved it yaar! You are wayyy too good!! Tht wuz amazing!

tht cheep Shyam! I wish I could go and beat him up! GRRR
Im happy you used a doctor for good cause! I hate it when even doctors don't mention simple details like " SHE WAS RAPED!" I mean come on! You are a doctor! YOu should know!!

Anyways plz keep sending pms!
quite a unique take on the story...but ewww i feel completely sick just thinking of that bas***d keeping his dirty paws on our sweet, childish and innocent Khushi, let alone him actually raping her...🀒
i always wished n hoped that Arnav will be her first and the only...but well i hope u carry off this story in a sweet manner, so that this dirty taint is somehow taken away.i will usually never wish something like a miscarriage on any person, even if its fictional...but here i think Khushi would be better off if it happens...rather than having to live her whole life with the reminder of the worst and the lowest moment of her life..
anyway do continue soon..

Edited by princessunara - 12 years ago
Good FF

The creep Shyam. Just hate the sight of him.  Because of the CVs we have to watch him on screen manhandling Shashi and his evil eyes on Khushi.
Loved ur new fresh idea !! :D and Gre Shyam makes me puke ! Thanxx for the pm =] and can't wait for the next part !!
Originally posted by TheNikil1

hmmm...your writing is faultless but I don't like the idea of Khushi being raped by the creep Shyam...UUURGH!! just want his dirty filthy hands off our innocent and most pure Khushi!! She belongs to only Arnav and ONLY he should be her first!! PLEASE!! Hope you don't take it the wrong way...do continue with ur writing though..

Hv to agree with TheNikil1, Shyam raping Kushi is like so yucky and gross and disgusting and &@$#!!! Shyam is just so yucky, yucky, yucks!!!! 🀒Edited by Chimpsy - 12 years ago
Nevertheless, I am a sucker for a sob story and lots and lots of romance, so do go on... Give Shyam a horrible grissly ending is all I humbly ask... Thank you... πŸ˜‰
HOW CAN SHYAM DO LIKE THAT DEAR
I CANT THINK ABOUT THAT
SO WHAT NEXT 
Thanks for the PM
Loved the track dear Update soon.. πŸ˜‰
Pls update ur other FF also...
im falling for u FF... πŸ˜

gosh i wanna kill off that jerk!! is khushi gonna raise this child of pervert's?!? god plsss dont let her... urghhh i dont want any of that snake's parts growing in herself nooo...

pls pm me when u update this hon!