Hitler Didi

Hitler Didi wkly Discussions/ Live Udt Thread (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

.Nabi.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Nabi.

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess_Khushi

Agreed! Seen it just now and it was fab. Waiting for the brother's entry.. Nd was that Rishi who was shown for a few seconds in stylish rich sort of clothes, red jacket?? 

M confused since glasses were on and Rishi has a bike not some expensive car... :/
Yes it was Rishi..
Quite mysterious haan..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-Silent.Dreamer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hitler Didi wkly Discussions/ Live Udt Thread (Page 5)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ritu.V

IF-Rockerz

Ritu.V

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Episode 6 ...I liked it , it was nice episode 

Rinky thanks for the topic first of all , it was needed so I am replying here Tongue

I liked today's episode on the whole and I will give 9/10 ...

Episode started with Indira's father bringing police to her house on her birthday, gosh kya manaya apne beti ka birthdayConfused by bringing police n on top of bringing his second wife Jhumpa. 

Munna kee galati kee saja Indira ko mili woh bhee uske birthday ke din, Confused on top of that Jhumpa n her allegation , i am glad Indira did not keep quite and answer her back ,that lady needed, Munna bhai did mistake, wanted to earn money by shortcut , itnaa kiya but no guilt Confused and surprisingly his mother, wife cannot see his mistake Confused n requesting her to save him 

Than Indira;s mother begging her selfish husband to save his culprit son n his second wife insulting Indiras mother, what a family, Indira took his mother side again , it shows how much caring she is towards her family , bolti hain , tana deti hai but she cannot tolerate kee bahar wale aakar iskee mother ko tana de , i liked Indira a lot here n i m glad she throw Inder Sharma n his wife out from her house..

Indira calling doctor for her mum  on that condition is commandable, this girl is hurt , but still her priority is her family n their welfare , she is indeed the perfect daughter anyone can ask . Mother is in  shock so she is blaming indira but i m sure she did not mean it .  Ishan to bacha hai, i liked mandira today ( I know mandira is uselessOuch )  when she made Indira realise kee Ishan bacha hai , use kya samajh main aayega that is why he reacted like that, Indira was hurt Confused

I liked munna when he was going to Jail , LOL Singing " Kar chale hum fida jano watan sathiyo" n comparing himself to freedom fighter LOL i liked his dialogue when he said ..Freedom figher maa ke liye jail gaye the aur main apne baap ke liye ja raha hoo" LOL ..Sandip Baswana is doing good job ..i liked his acting .. he does care for his sister but somehow he has taken wrong track in his life may be due to upbringing , jisakee wajah se yeh galat karta hai woh bhee ise sahi lagta haiConfused

Rishi n Ishan scene was goood, than i liked Rishi-Ishan -Indira scene ..I liked when Indira said " Kirayedaar ko Kirayedaar kee tarah rahna chahiye " Ouch i m confusded with Dadi wala scene , mujhe samajh main nahia aaya LOL

I am waiting to see tomorrows episode when Indira will give big slap to idiot Policeman ..i m annoyed her brother is not repenting for his mistake n so happy to see his sister at the police stationConfused hmm yeh logo ne taken for granted le liye hai Indira ko ,Ouch .Indira will keep , supportive, helping, caring for her family chahe use apne ghar walee hee hurt kare , that how she is n she wll be ..

Coming back to RP performance , She was fab as usual  , loving her performance more n more , she is just awsome  ...Clap

Edited by Ritu.V - 14 November 2011 at 5:06pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khushirati-Araina-Silent.Dreamer

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Crazy Creative Senior, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nabi-

Originally posted by Princess_Khushi

Agreed! Seen it just now and it was fab. Waiting for the brother's entry.. Nd was that Rishi who was shown for a few seconds in stylish rich sort of clothes, red jacket?? 

M confused since glasses were on and Rishi has a bike not some expensive car... :/
Yes it was Rishi..
Quite mysterious haan..

haan! so so mysterious.. first that dadi scene, then the red jacket, brand new stylish car.. enough money to pay 3 months advance and so on!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushirati

Ritu.V

IF-Rockerz

Ritu.V

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
7th Episode 

First of all I do not know why people are not happy with today's episode , it was good episode on the whole yes Rishi character is still mysterious but we need to wait n see

BTW Indira stroy can be found in many household, i have seen real example when i was in India, my neighbour , a young lady took charge of her whole family when she lost her father, her other siblings were not capable enough to do anything so she has to do n take charge of the house , most of her family members started relying on her n never bother about her happiness, this girl took place of her father n family started treating her like a head of the family , aisa chalta gaya, she tried to help her sibling so they can something with their career but it did not happen, she could not see anyone else taking responsibilty she carried on doing it ,aaj uske ghar main sabkee shadi ho gayee hai yeh ladke abhee bhee sabka responsibilty neebha rahee hai , ab log question karenge kee yeh to is ladkee ka fault hai but its not like that , if u r in that situation, you can see ur responsibitliy towards the family naa kee khud ko Confused, her family members rely on her for eveyrthing but unke deemag maain yeh kabhee nahi aaya kee meri didi ko happiness chahhiye, hope one day they will realiseConfused and think about her , you will find this story in many houses in India.

I am glad the way episode started, If Indira wanted she could have helped Munna out of the prison but she did not when she realised munna is not even ashamed of his harkat Confused and expecting his sister Indira  to take him out from the jail,Confused , Indira agar mahan aur secrifice ke devi rahti to she would have done anything to release him from jail , but she knows it was munnas mistake n he shud stay in the prison n learn, if people will call this HITLERGIRI than i will take this proudly, atleast she does not support wrong things..I am glad Indira did not talk to police after knowing Munna ko to jail ke ander bhee apnee galati per pachttawa nahi hai Confused .

People are complaining about Rishi, well we do not know anything about Rishi at the moment apart from him living as a tenant at Sharma House.Rishi saw Ishan crying for his father, may be there is something more about Rishi that is why he is helping Sharma, we shud not jump on conclusion without knowing the truth..Its too early to say anything about Rishi ...

Why do we want to emotional bonding between Indira-Munna, we never saw direct emotional bonding between them than why now, Munna will definetly go for Rishi who had helped him to come out from jail and Indira did not, family will ofocurse support Rishi , you know the reason.

Coming back to Rishii -Indira scene today, i did not find anything wrong, well Indira was angry at Rishi for his intereference in her house n told him to get out but Rishi has paid three months rent to he has right to live there,simple is that .I know Rishi interference was bit too much n going to the kitchen grabbing paratha etc , well if other member of sharma family are supporting him than why wont he do all those things n do not forget we do not know the reality of Rishi till now Confused .Do not know why people are not happy with things which are logical also here.. 

I am glad Indira anger made Munna realise his one responsibiltiy and that was dropping his son to school for the first time, IS TS WRONG?

Someone who could not connect to Indira should watch todays episode again n feel her pain , her emotion n will realise she was not wrong today also , r we not expecting too much from her Confused...

I will give 8/10 for todays episode ..

About actors acting :- I liked RP as usual, she was best n looked very pretty, Sandip was good too, Sumit is trying to act little bit oversmart today but he has improved so i do not mind him seeing on HD anymore ..Smita was good at comic role .Big smile

Edited by Ritu.V - 15 November 2011 at 4:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-Faria.Silent.Dreamer

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Crazy Creative Senior, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Guys, i Hvnt watched today's episode. Did Rishi really go away or did he just reach the office early?

aarfar

aarfar

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Friday's episode was such a heart wrenching one! Indira going through so many difficulties ... in the form of unexpected guests furious at her for ruining their dress, to trying to deal with her munna bhaisahab who's trying to dupe the guests, to dealing with an irresponsible Rishi, to dealing with a nosy Mr.Chadda, to getting rebuked by her boss and lastly to be confronted with the step mom at her door step. Such an amazing build up to the actual showdown towards the end of the episode with Indira's mom snatching away the rights on their house from Indira since she is a girl.
The last bit was so well done ... the direction perfect, the actors 10 on 10... Indira tells them that all of them jointly decided that Inder Sharma wouldnt be allowed in their house since that is the "right" thing. But Jhumpa intervenes saying that the right has not happened and very cunningly instigates Kutumb saying that when you send a girl for work outside, this is what happens ... she starts bossing around. Kutumb is influenced and starts the showdown asserting that this is still her house and she has the right to decide who has to come to the house and who has to go. She is just a daughter and has no rights over the house. Jhumpa is seen shaking her head sideways as if conveying that such an ungrateful mother she is. Indira silently hears to all the allegations and is devastated. She moves backwards and lonely climbs up the stairs in the dark ... poor thing! Pack up her stuff, gives the keys to Ishan and descends. Gives her mother some bills and leaves not before giving her mother back an earfull. She righty says how she sacrificed her marriage dreams, her life for the family. But if the house she lived for is not hers then she better leave. The mother tries to stop her saying that she didnt mean like that, but Indira leaves...

Craving for the monday episode ... HD serial is different and beautiful ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweeniAsktheDust-Araina-VintageWineSilent.Dreamer

hpotterbekub

Groupbie

hpotterbekub

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
i love hitler didi

arti_tiil_death

Groupbie

arti_tiil_death

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
no discussion?