Hitler Didi

Hitler Didi wkly Discussions/ Live Udt Thread (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

Its-My-Life

Goldie

Its-My-Life

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Episode was good for sure, hillarous family Indira has got , romance se bhar poorLOL. RP is excellent  again today Big smile  Sumit bhai ko expression n dialouge delivery per kam karna padega .. he has to prove himself in front of RP ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hitler Didi wkly Discussions/ Live Udt Thread (Page 3)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Sizzlerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
well its a live update thread na
plz someone plz keep on posting the live updates

-Araina-

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Crazy Creative Senior, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Seems like no one does :(

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
I cant find WU...why so...

Second epi was quite promising...

Rishi impresses mediator with house n that guy promises to get him HD's barsaati..Rishi got HD's paper still..

HD meets Rishi n they have spat over auto n in auto...haila she said she got chappal...HD warns Rishi to pray they dont meet again. but Rishi thinks they should meet again..

HD gets too busy with her work...idiot boss makes her work so much n that stupid lady was so rude when HD talks on phone...

Poor Rishi spends his whole day n almost night in chandichowk streets.  waiting for HD...he sees bhabhiji getting pizza chori chori...that was really funny..

HD's bro got jewels for his wifey..

HD returns but finds the mediator shop closed as he already left giving keys to rishi...rishi is still there. about to leave..but they dont notice each other.

HD returns home but no one opens the door...all think that others will open...leaving tired HD knocking...that was terrible..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

khushirati-Araina-nyxx-Rinky-

.SilentPrincess

IF-Rockerz

.SilentPrincess

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Today's WU http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1951409

Edited by .SilentPrincess - 08 November 2011 at 4:21pm

-Araina-

Ritu.V

IF-Rockerz

Ritu.V

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Managed to watche 2nd Episode of HD  , I will give 8/10Big smile...

Promising Episode,explored more about Indira Sharma,  this girl is struggling hard to run her house all alone n working hard in the office inspite of knowing her Boss is taking advantage..Ghar per ghar wale fayada utha rahe hai aur office main malik , I felt bad to Indira , people have become so dependent on her n taking advantage without even realising her painConfused

Indira n Rishis interaction was kind of okay , i would not say it was bad but not impressive ..Ratta lagaya hua hero lag raha hai ...

Radhey was goood and even the guy who gave tea was interesting , I liked pizza delivery techniqueLOLLOL ...Indira ke uper sab dependent ho gaye hai n poor indiras life only revolves around her family n fullfilling their need ..dil ke sare ache hai family main lekin easy life chahiye unhe jo indira ke through mil raha hai n poor indira insabko karne main pura din aur raat laga deti hai...Verry Interesting , Indira characters connects directly to real life person who go through this situation...

Totally loveed todays episode ..Hatts of to RP , she is an amazing adakara n giving 100% to her character , complete change comparison to Nupur, verstality hai is bandee main ...proud to be your  fan RP  ..

Sumit Vats has to work hard , his voice is not strong infront of Indira, weak character hai ..2 episode main improvment nahi deekhega ..give him one month n see kya hota hai .. if he does not improve than PH shud rethink over their deciision..

I must say, mother, brother, bhabhi, ishan, sister , radhe , are doing good job ..Looking forward to watch 3rd episode ...i m getting addicted to HD now n i feel good .

@ Hey Rinky ...yeh long time.. hamara time difference ka problem hai Confused...

Edited by Ritu.V - 08 November 2011 at 5:14pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-devashree_h-Rinky-

sumonetolub

IF-Rockerz

sumonetolub

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
you know in addition to the cast and storyline i have to say that i think the direction is great too!...and the background music as well Big smile...i think the reason why i fell in love with HD from day 1 was that its a complete package...i hope they keep it up because theyre doing an excellent job so far Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina--Rinky-

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Crazy Creative Senior, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
^^ I agree with ya! Great to see everyone discussing. Well I wont be here when the show airs. Or else i would have done them live updts. nyways, keep posting more. i'll check when i get home :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top