Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
^^ I agree with ya! Great to see everyone discussing. Well I wont be here when the show airs. Or else i would have done them live updts. nyways, keep posting more. i'll check when i get home :)
AsktheDust thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm exceedingly late!! Well a moment ago I was pretty mystified where to comment concerning both the episodes subsequently I spot this thread, the phrase "discussion" is visibly etch in this therefore I'm commenting here... To begin with I will lucid one thing it's painstakingly my estimation n inference pertaining to HD.

Being a RP devotee I'm reassured that she revisits the screen through this invincible n hard-hitting role, furthermore she absolutely doing justice en route for this role with her surpassed expressions. I was certainly not witnessed such expressive eyes which depict each emotion so distinctly from annoyance to fret and unaided to crestfallen. She was stood out in both the episodes, kudos to her. For me She is incomparable from erstwhile actors.*God blessed*

In support of HD serial, as renowned saying "change is inevitable" so now it's epoch, the concept of serial is appealing n likable as well as the al fresco locations are fairly cool. From background score to cast of HD shows potential and bodes well. Concisely it's a serial we can watched in midst of whole dynasty from grandmother to the adolescent and there is no call for remote to change the channel due to shoddy n clumsy scenes.

The dialogues are not at all loutish and boorish, as whole cast said its very light and blithe show there is no any rocket science within it, so true...The camera work is meticulous similar to YRJ serials from sony " just my opinion"

well about Sumit, the only unimpressive thing in whole states of affairs. His looks are fine but he needs to perk up his expressions because the writers inscribed the some pleasant and polite dialogues for him although he utterly bankrupts their endeavour *stroke of luck* for him. May be he made a mark with his mediocre performance, I don't want to name there but in this industry there are so many actors who didn't familiar with the A of acting but have a fan following and high TRPs of these shows too. since they owned only luck.

All my sanctification for HD team.
Edited by zishaRP - 12 years ago
devashree_h thumbnail
Yesterday's climax scene was very sad, she keeps banging the door but nobody cares enough to open it quickly. Here is girl who spends her every waking moment working hard for her family, enduring hardships so that they can be fed and these same family members do not even have the decency to open the door quickly. That scene really told you about Indira's trials and tribulations, the ones she has endured and we have not seen, the struggles she has been through and why she like how she is.
Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

3rd Episode πŸ˜›πŸ‘ ...Flawless Performance by Rati Pandey

Rinky ... i will disagree with you here little bit  , I know he is not good actor but he is not bad also , i liked his interation with Old lady .. He was funny while cleaning the room and bhgaoning RAT πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. I liked the little sweet connection between Mandira and Rishi, they can bring fun n romance to HD , Mandira is happy to see him , I would love to see Indiras Hitler Giri  on RIshi , he is kiddo infront of her .. so i m more interested in her hitligiri on him only ...

See we have seen many pathetic actors but Sumit is little bit better than that as long as he stop saying sayari in every dailougπŸ˜•πŸ˜† ...I will not ask you people to give him chance but he is good as character/supporting actor BUT definetly not as a lead opposite Indira.. Indira character is too strong ,  mature,  n powerful and it will be very difficult for CVs to show her falling for guy like Rishi who does only one thing is SAYARI n nothing else ... I would love to see Mandira and Rishi Interaction , it will fun to watcch .they suit each other more n they can bring romance πŸ˜ƒ

Back to 3rd Episode..I must say it was absolutly fun to watch from the beginning , Indira is the father of the house who is strict,caring, selfless person and worries about little things for the family ..Perfect example ..

i just love her interaction with Ishan n Ishan seems understand her bua more than anyone.. loved it when he said " I will give u Kulfi Treat from his saved money " ..πŸ˜›   So sweet ...

I m liking Munna bhai and bhabhi character also ... they r fun to watch ...Bhabhi is lazy but funny .she is asking her own son to give  bread n butter ..πŸ˜† 

Mother is allright , busy on her own dreamland , i m liking it ...

Best part of the show was Mr Manoj Chadha getting chappal kee chaap from IndiraπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, Boss is completly dependent on Indira , She has taken responsibity of home as we aas office ...

Now coming back to My Fav Actress Rati Pandey ..Another flowless performance by her today  , gosh this girl does wonder when it comes to Acting , Awsome Performance Again..

I m looking forward to watch tomorrows episode , I am loving this serial jo HAT KE HAI ..Happy to see Rati doing something different ...God Bless You Rati., keep growing ..πŸ˜ƒ , you are here to grow n we fans will always support u , Rati has chosen quality work n proved again than that she can play any role chahe chulbuli Nupur ho yaa Serious n khadus Nupur , i will wish n pray kee HD does wonder in TRP chart , it will be do because RP is in this ...
snow007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
show tu acha hai aur Rishi bhi sahi hai, even acha hai
aur Rati, kuch khana hi baykar hai, us say acha tu koi hai hi nahi
pooray telly-wood main
but
yah show TRP gain karay yah mushkil lag raha hai, filhal
q k yah channel youth kam dakhti hai
aur es show main youth touch ziada hai,
 jo aksar baron ko pasand nahi ata

Anaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: snow007

show tu acha hai aur Rishi bhi sahi hai, even acha hai
aur Rati, kuch khana hi baykar hai, us say acha tu koi hai hi nahi
pooray telly-wood main
but
yah show TRP gain karay yah mushkil lag raha hai, filhal
q k yah channel youth kam dakhti hai
aur es show main youth touch ziada hai,
 jo aksar baron ko pasand nahi ata

chaskameter ranking to sirf online members pe depend karta hai
online members sirf youth generation hi active rehte hai
but real trp to alag se aati hai
ye sirf love story based show nahi hai
rishi ka loveable role isliye hai ,ki log hitlergiri or indira ki selfish family k siva thoda sa love flirty scene enjoy kar sake
rati ka show family show hai ,thode se love k tadke ko har koi enjoy karega

itsnabzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Today's episode was simply perfect..
Loved it to core..
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Agreed! Seen it just now and it was fab. Waiting for the brother's entry.. Nd was that Rishi who was shown for a few seconds in stylish rich sort of clothes, red jacket?? 

M confused since glasses were on and Rishi has a bike not some expensive car... :/
Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Episode 5

Brilliant Episode πŸ‘ ..9/10 ... RP was excellent as usual n other actor  were impressive also

Loved the continuation of episode 4 when Indira was having dinner with her family n Rishi was eating his pizza in varandah n talking.. i liked the way they showed Rishi intercation with Indira Sharma family .. than Indira reminding him of  Kumars filmi name , she was so serious while taking dililp kumar, rajendra kumars name πŸ˜†πŸ˜† , that scene was comical but RP expressio was tough, than next toouchyscene when Indira in a bedroom n ishan sleeping, the way she looks after ishan was so beautiful and after that looking at her dad pic.. very emotional ...

Now it comes to introcduction of Inder Sharma n Jhumpa , gosh inder sharma is complete jhoru ka ghulam but he misses his daughter, Jhumpa wants Indira n family out from their house so she can stay in that house πŸ˜•..Munna interaction with jhumpa n inder sharma was very good, i m liking Munna n i liked bengoli jhumpa,

Another touchy scene was when Indira went to the office n she get flower from her brother, letter n phone call ( was it msg) ,that was touchy , i hope her brother remebers his promise n support her after 6 months ..it was funny to see Manoj chaddha n office people planning Indira birthday n started calling her SHERNI  and someone even planned to gave her cactus ..

Now coming to Rishi ka scene πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. when he was sleeping on the roof railing but before that when Indira looked at tootspaste on rishi brush , she took  bit of paste n put it on her brush πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  that was funny , the way Indira shouted at Rishi when he was sleeping on the railing n indiras expression mind blowing.. but it was nice to see when he wished her happy birthday n gave her his box , need to know what is the mystry behind Rishi .. i can see good friendship between Rishi n Indira..

Last scene was Munna coming back with gifts , i felt bad when people r ready to feed him kheed but not indira .. i did not like indiras mum taking munnas side rathan than her ...

Precap is interesting .. so can't wait for monday πŸ˜ƒ
itsnabzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Princess_Khushi

Agreed! Seen it just now and it was fab. Waiting for the brother's entry.. Nd was that Rishi who was shown for a few seconds in stylish rich sort of clothes, red jacket?? 

M confused since glasses were on and Rishi has a bike not some expensive car... :/

Yes it was Rishi..
Quite mysterious haan..