Fan Fictions

Dil To Pagal Hai--Chap 2 11/10/11 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 19

Karunyandrea

Groupbie

Karunyandrea

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
hw can rey do ths!Cry
poor kria
superb update soonSmile 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dil To Pagal Hai--Chap 2 11/10/11 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

taniya_dostii

IF-Dazzler

taniya_dostii

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
res

ruta

Goldie

ruta

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
hey..that was an amazing update..i liked the way you started the story..keep up t e good work..

CrazyGirl.21

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
osm script yar...
pls post d nxt prt soon...!!!!!!!

the_writer_21

the_writer_21

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone! So I just wanted to clear something up. Some of you thought that Aarju was a boy who wanted to hit on Kriya. Well, actually, Aarju is a girl. Yeah, the character is based off of one of mine and Ashree's friends. But hey, at least it gave us something to laugh about , huh? Well, enjoy chapter 2!

London, Britain

"Rey, dude, hurry up! How long does it take to shower?!"  Sameer yelled from outside the bathroom. Getting no response, he moved away from the door and sat down on the circular bed in the middle of the vast bedroom.

"All right, what the hell do you want?" Reyaansh Singhania walked out of the bathroom in a wet towel, around his waist, annoyed.

"Dude, I'm not talking to you if you're half-naked," Sameer replied simply.

Rey rolled his eyes and walked to his walk-in closet. After putting on a pair of shorts a simple shirt, he walked back out. "You are the most obnoxious cousin, you know that?"

"Well if not wanting to talk to your my cousin while he's half naked is considered obnoxious, them I'm obnoxious," Sameer retorted.

"What did you want to talk about?" Rey asked, sitting down next to his cousin on the bed.

"The fact that you want to get married. Like, dude, what the hell?" Sameer exclaimed.

"What is wrong with wanting to get married? I'm 25, it's about time I do."

"But, what about- ?"

Rey looked at Sameer, his face dropping a little. "I love her, and I always will. But I made a mistake and I lost her. I haven't heard from her in almost five years, and that's because she hates me. It's time for me on, to have family. So I told Mom that I wanted to get married."

"But what about our dance academy? It's been going solid for four years now!"

"Sam, I'm getting married, not moving to China. I'll still be here to work at the dance academy. Seriously, it's like you were born an idiot."

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

New York City, New York

"I can't believe you're agreeing to an arranged marriage," Aarju said to Kriya, leaning against the airport wall.

"Aarju, I don't need to have a Bollywood love story to get married. I'm content with and arranged marriage. Now can we please not talk about me getting married before you leave for India?" Kriya said.

Aarju sighed. "All right, fine. It's up to you what you do, but just make sure you don't make any mistakes, okay? I don't want my friend to get into something she doesn't want to be in."

"I won't, I swear," Kriya smiled, lightly punching her friend's arm. Aarju was her closest friend here in America. She was the first person she met when she got here, and the person who gave her such a great job. She was really going to miss Aarju.

"All passengers for flight BA 2472 departing for India please get on board."

Kriya looked at her and gave her a tight hug. "I'm going to miss you so much!"

"I'm going to miss you too, Kriya!" She pulled away from the hug. "No matter who you get married to, don't forget to invite me to the wedding."

"I won't, I promise."

Aarju smiled. "Bye, Kriya."

"Bye, Aarju."

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

"Now how are we going to get you married?" Rey's mother, Tanya, asked.

"What do you mean 'how are we getting you married'? The normal way, duh'" Rey said.

"No, I mean, how are we going to find you're bride," Tanya said, lightly slapping her son's arm.

"Oh, I only trust two people find me the right person to marry."

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

"Who?" Smirti asked her daughter over dinner.

"My two best friends, of course," Kriya smiled as she took a bite of her pasta.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

"You're two best friends?"

"Sharon and Vicky," Rey said.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

"Swayam and Neha," Kriya said.

Hope you all liked! Please comment/ like :D

Edited by LaLi21 - 10 November 2011 at 9:41pm

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

iliveyoukritikakapoorSoUrPunKpriyasogani8AKSHATA3110ccubedtabyasu2810KoolKatzVirManandJeeViKriyanshOnlylov_in_d_airkimshuRanbirJia2cute4u_22ramya26aashima.jindalnityaa02Anikz003roshnithedivapinkypanrockspreeti_kreyasweetapple2995aashi_arsha21Neha21isnattish18--aimy--KriyanshStolenKiss.KriYansh_PamekiholoLuvAly_KriYanshnj_SRKholicsukanyaasujana9Hot.Pink.HeelsZehnaseeb.luv_arsha..KR.....Natasha...Mahak Sinhacrazyskysun-naaaaaaaaamijanur..Rish..Born2DanceCrazyGirl.21

manasie23

IF-Rockerz

manasie23

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
i liked it LaLi...!!! Its nice...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SoUrPunKthe_writer_21

Kriyansh

IF-Dazzler

Kriyansh

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
awsum loved it...
but 1 doubt did rey really cheat on her or was it a misunderstanding..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

the_writer_21

-Vaish-

IF-Stunnerz

-Vaish-

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
it was so good. trusting your freinds who will eventually have them met.
plz pm me when u update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

the_writer_21

Post Reply New Post

Go to top