The Vampire Diaries

Pity for Klaus?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Sne-

-Sne-

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
So we witnessed something huge in the last episode. Klaus killed his own mother. How justified do you think this is? Do you feel sorry for him now? Do you think this is why he turned out to be so cold, distant and unforgiving? Are you a little bit more on his side? Wink

P.S. - I can't help but admit. Both Claire Holt and Joseph Morgan are getting onto me. Amazing acting and wonderful accents. I can't wait for Daniel Gilles to be back - would complete our trio. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JoMo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pity for Klaus?" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonu.p

sonu.p

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
No pity at all!!!! 
In fact, if anything, this episode made me hate klaus a little more ( and like rebekah a little more)..
true they showed us the time when they were..well... human...
but killing his own mother!!! SICK! killing your mother, blaming it on your father, and then lying about it to your siblings!! PATHETIC!
plus its not like his mother cursed him in a way that harmed him! She was only doing what was right by not allowing him to be a hybrid! How is that possibly harming him?!! If anything, she was only trying to ensure he didnt completely become a monster unlike any other!!
and he killed her!! There is never any justification! he's been pretty horrible all along but this just made him even more horrible!!
Gosh this man is SICK!

P.S- absolutely love Joseph Morgan though, who is a brilliant actor and the reason why I love to hate Klaus!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

msainhjaugsafeplacetoland

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Actually I never felt pity for Klaus...not even when the 1920's episode where they showed Ripper Stefan. I actually hate him more now and I am glad to see that Rebekah might be on Damon-Elena's side

I must say that I was not expecting Klaus to be the murderer of his mother, but wow killing your own mom? that seems extreme and his reasoning for lying is also very selfish

Totally agree about Claire and Joseph...their accents are amazingEmbarrassed BTW did Elijah have an accent too?? I mean when he was with Damon,Elena,Stefan I don't remember him having an accent

Edited by Tani91 - 07 November 2011 at 5:07pm

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
I still don't know what to make of it... was it the aggression of the werewolf inside him taking over his other half vampire form cause maybe in that state he was highly unstable and he got extremely angry and 'accidentally' killed his mother like how Caroline bit Matt when she was newly turned. She didn't want to, but her inner vampire took over her

or whether Klaus wanted to kill his mother... that I'm not sure of so for now I'll give him BOD (Benefit of Doubt). Not until I see the story from his POV until then I can't make an opinion about it. However, I don't see any guilt in Klaus's personality. He feels loneliness but not guiltConfused.

But I do think that his killing his mother was horrible, and on top of that he fled with Rebekah and Elijah... thus taking Michael's other children from him too. I guess thats the reason Michael wants to kill him.

Edited by mahi0809 - 07 November 2011 at 5:13pm

JoMo

IF-Sizzlerz

JoMo

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
 Love Klaus that buddha Michael is horrible just hate him wish Michael dies fast and Rebekah and Klaus rock togather best orginal duo just missing elijah thoughEmbarrassed

theloupgaroux

fly_chick

Goldie

fly_chick

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

Love Klaus that buddha Michael is horrible just hate him wish Michael dies fast and Rebekah and Klaus rock togather best orginal duo just missing elijah thoughEmbarrassed

HahaLOL same here- I'm hoping Klaus, Rebekah and Elijah team up and together defeat Mikael.
As for this topic- i did pity Klaus in this episode a bit- he never got a fathers love- it seemed Mikael hated him so this sort of affects a persons view. Plus we don't know the whole story about his mum so there must be a reason he killed her- i mean she cursed him and hid his true self to keep her husband happy- that's sick.

JoMo

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.