Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

India-Forums

   

Hitler Didi - Help Desk (Page 6)

cuteteddy Goldie
cuteteddy
cuteteddy

Joined: 09 May 2005
Posts: 2117

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess_Khushi

Originally posted by sireeluvarti

Originally posted by Princess_Khushi

Originally posted by -Rinky-

we need a weekly trp thread...who is making it? 

I will make it. But I don't get what that is... Will you please explain?
  thanks khushi,plz do make a post on trp's of the show along with other show trp's too.Not for comparison sake but fans will knw how HD is doing in terms of trp's.

Yes I'll make. But is it like just a poll thread or what? If there is one in some other forum , give me link and I see and work accordingly. 

thanks allot dear if u r making trp chart . it isn't any poll trp means the calculation of how many people r watching this show on time . basically r the people watching this show ? trps r very important as it is the only thing on which the show runs . if the trps r low the show gets closed . but if the trps r high it keeps on going which means the audience like it Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mygaby-Araina-

oblivious. IF-Sizzlerz
oblivious.
oblivious.

Joined: 15 September 2011
Posts: 10860

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Can somebody please tell me if this forum already has a bday corner?
If not then I would like to make it! Koi idea churana math! HAHA

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mygaby

.SilentPrincess IF-Rockerz
.SilentPrincess
.SilentPrincess

BollyCurry Screen Writer
Joined: 31 March 2009
Posts: 7823

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MiniMouse810

Can somebody please tell me if this forum already has a bday corner?
If not then I would like to make it! Koi idea churana math! HAHA


http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1948607


Theres already a members birthday thread. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mygaby-Araina-

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Joined: 15 December 2010
Posts: 37987

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteteddy

Originally posted by Princess_Khushi

Originally posted by sireeluvarti

Originally posted by Princess_Khushi

Originally posted by -Rinky-

we need a weekly trp thread...who is making it? 

I will make it. But I don't get what that is... Will you please explain?
  thanks khushi,plz do make a post on trp's of the show along with other show trp's too.Not for comparison sake but fans will knw how HD is doing in terms of trp's.

Yes I'll make. But is it like just a poll thread or what? If there is one in some other forum , give me link and I see and work accordingly. 

thanks allot dear if u r making trp chart . it isn't any poll trp means the calculation of how many people r watching this show on time . basically r the people watching this show ? trps r very important as it is the only thing on which the show runs . if the trps r low the show gets closed . but if the trps r high it keeps on going which means the audience like it Embarrassed

welcome. Yes i know what trp is. But how do I figure out the number of viewers? That's what I'm confused on 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cuteteddymygaby

Saadgi_Saloni Senior Member
Saadgi_Saloni
Saadgi_Saloni

Joined: 20 February 2009
Posts: 665

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nabi-

Originally posted by sagarvidya4ver

hi could someone tell me how to upload a siggy to the creation gallery! :) thank you in advance :D
Hi
First u upload your siggy by using imgur etc..
Then u click on insert image, u remove http:// , u paste your link, then u click ok thats it..


Thank you soo much that helped a lot but for some reason when i actually go to post it the images don't show up just words i typed do

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mygaby-Araina-

Saadgi_Saloni Senior Member
Saadgi_Saloni
Saadgi_Saloni

Joined: 20 February 2009
Posts: 665

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sagarvidya4ver

Originally posted by -Nabi-

Originally posted by sagarvidya4ver

hi could someone tell me how to upload a siggy to the creation gallery! :) thank you in advance :D
Hi
First u upload your siggy by using imgur etc..
Then u click on insert image, u remove http:// , u paste your link, then u click ok thats it..


Thank you soo much that helped a lot but for some reason when i actually go to post it the images don't show up just words i typed do

arre yaara i got it never mind but anyways thanks because you probably would have told me anyways :))))

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mygaby-Araina-

-Gunners- IF-Dazzler
-Gunners-
-Gunners-

Joined: 18 June 2009
Posts: 2849

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Please Can anyone provide Youtube links of Telly-Tadka Interview of the whole HD cast and also provide YT links of promos if someone has uploaded it on her/his YT channel


Edited by dj_adnanss - 14 November 2011 at 11:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mygaby

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Joined: 23 July 2009
Posts: 24063

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
TRP charts are available on internet...u can search for them on google with the term "TAM ratings"...ajayengey

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mygaby-Araina-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Pagal Khane Pahuchi Hitler Didi - Hitler Didi

Author: hiiamkitti   Replies: 0   Views: 593

hiiamkitti 0 593 10 January 2013 at 9:23pm by hiiamkitti
Hitler Vs choti hitler

Author: .Shree.   Replies: 5   Views: 895

.Shree. 5 895 22 November 2012 at 11:52pm by nutan7
original hitler vs new born hitler...

Author: Dae_drmer   Replies: 2   Views: 592

Dae_drmer 2 592 11 September 2012 at 3:55am by hebasamiya
Hitler indira ko mili ek Hitler doctor.

2 3

Author: rajh   Replies: 19   Views: 1551

rajh 19 1551 15 August 2012 at 3:11am by rajh
SaRa ApPreCiaTion ThReAd-Hitler v/s Hitler

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 130 131

Author: EtherealRati   Replies: 1043   Views: 32941

EtherealRati 1043 32941 17 May 2012 at 11:54am by -Gunners-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index