Post Reply New Post

Page 47 of 54

ratitheangel

IF-Stunnerz

ratitheangel

Khatron Ke Khiladi Darr ka Blockbuster Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
rockzzz buddy project

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hitler Didi - Help Desk (Page 47)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Trouble.

IF-Stunnerz

Trouble.

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rishi-Kumar

Thanks ! Bt i am unable to see the upload option in celebratee profile's picture gallery ! So where it is ???
Just to the right side of the celebrity's name in the gallery.

Rishi-Kumar

Groupbie

Rishi-Kumar

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Trouble.

Originally posted by Rishi-Kumar

Thanks ! Bt i am unable to see the upload option in celebratee profile's picture gallery ! So where it is ???
<font color="#999999">Just to the right side of the celebrity's name in the gallery.</font>

Thank you Smile

Edited by Rishi-Kumar - 27 March 2013 at 4:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Trouble.

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Hello people =)

I am a new fan here and I understand a LOT has happened in the  350+ episdes that I havent managed to watch yet ... but can someone please tell me the

1.  Rishi/Ricky & Vidit Bhaiyya connection ? How does Rishi know Vidit bhaiya ?

2. Is Indira aware of Rishi & Vidit's connection ? What was her reaction ?

3. Does Indira know Rishi is Ricky Dewan ? How did she take it ?

4. Why is Rishi/Ricky actually here in SN, Chandni Chowk ? I mean he's a rich Dewan ... what's he doing becoming the tenant in a middle class Delhi home ?

Sorry for the barrage of questions ... but I'll be really obliged if someone can help me out cuz its kinda difficult trying to figure out all that my myself since I JUST started watching. Thanks in advance :)   :)
Love, 

Rafi

EtherealRati

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TanHa911

Hello people =)

I am a new fan here and I understand a LOT has happened in the  350+ episdes that I havent managed to watch yet ... but can someone please tell me the
i will love to answer...Smile

1.  Rishi/Ricky & Vidit Bhaiyya connection ? How does Rishi know Vidit bhaiya ?
Rishi knows vidit as due to drunk driving in abroad ...he hits vidith with his car...and vidith gets paralyzed .Can't walk...can't move his hand ...nothing .  And now he is the one who talks as vidith to indira .

2. Is Indira aware of Rishi & Vidit's connection ? What was her reaction ?
In starting she was not . Later she was aware . She come to know about that through sameer who played rishi's elder bro in the show ...and she comes to know on the wedding day . Indira is shocked to see her brother in that state as she was waiting for her brother in marriage .Even Rishi is shocked to have him paralyzed at the marriage . As  Rishi did took care of her brother and did made him normal back ...he was the one who took care of expenses and took care of him...but sameer  give wrong doses which made him paralyzed again .  Indira does not believes sameer ...when he tells her that rishi hit him with car in abroad and is responsible for his condition and is the one talking to her as vidith from that day . And questions rishi about it...when rishi remains silent...she breaks...Rishi is beaten by munna and everyone in house for making this condition of vidith and is thrown out . Indira's trust from everything vanishes...she sits in front of fire like a body with no life and puts her chunri...bangles in fire .

3. Does Indira know Rishi is Ricky Dewan ? How did she take it ?

She knows about ricky diwan much before than the vidith's truth came out . She come to know when simi enters( simi is rishi's mom ) . Rishi at that time tells her his story...that how he never got love from his family . Indira watched her mother's mentality too and felt that both her and rishi's conditions have been same . They both are deprived of love...and he just hide his identity...to make a space for himself in this world...he din't wanted the cast with him ...the diwan with him. When simi brokes every relation with rishi because he din't wanted to leave sharma nivas and his makanmalkinji...the makanmalkinji whom she wanted as a toy for his other son who was getting mad to get her  ...indira comes forward and accepts rishi in her life . 

4. Why is Rishi/Ricky actually here in SN, Chandni Chowk ? I mean he's a rich Dewan ... what's he doing becoming the tenant in a middle class Delhi home ?

He come in SN to help indira out . When he actually hit her brother...he was running away from there...but indira was on phone at that time and he listened to her voice . Her words that her brother is everything for her ...the only hope for her didn't let rishi run from there . Thus rishi decided to take care of her brother...and to help her till the time her brother is not alright . Thus he  comes to SN.

Sorry for the barrage of questions ... but I'll be really obliged if someone can help me out cuz its kinda difficult trying to figure out all that my myself since I JUST started watching. Thanks in advance :)   :)
Love,
i hope  was able to help...

Rafi

Edited by Surbhi123 - 29 March 2013 at 2:02pm

.Sia.

IF-Dazzler

.Sia.

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, I was wondering which episode of HD had the dramatic Bol Na Halke Halke instrumental in it. I've heard the sad one but I mean the intense dramatic one. I can't find it anywhere!

prachidew

prachidew

IF-Rockerz

prachidew

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Ghausia.

Hey guys, I was wondering which episode of HD had the dramatic Bol Na Halke Halke instrumental in it. I've heard the sad one but I mean the intense dramatic one. I can't find it anywhere!

which one u want here are some threads for background musicSmile

InShi Background Music (2)
InShi Background Music (3)

*InShi Audio gallery*

Edited by prachidew - 02 April 2013 at 3:51am

Mystique.

Aakash.Sharma

Aakash.Sharma

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged
how old are the actors who are playing Rishi and Indira in this TV show ??

Post Reply New Post

Go to top