Hitler Didi - Help Desk (Page 42)

Post Reply New Post

Page 42 of 54

.S.i.m.r.a.n.

IF-Sizzlerz

.S.i.m.r.a.n.

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlackBeauty-

Hi, guys. I tuned into HD after a long long time today and saw Rati playing two different characters. Can someone please give me a brief about what that is about?
Thanks in advance!Big smile
Rati is playing one character called Zara, who has memory loss & can't remember anything from the last 8 years. Zara loves Rishi but is currently going through an identity crisis, and is going back to Mumbai to deal with the case against the terrorist Malik, and also to try & figure things out in isolation.
The second character she is playing was recently introduced. This character is an Indian prisoner/mental patient in Lahore. She was shown coming face to face with Indu (inshi's kid).

No one knows if Zara is Indira, or the other character from Lahore is Indira. Both are shown with similarities to Indira. Let's see what happens, lol.

Edited by -RaSu- - 10 December 2012 at 11:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.DarkParadise..OmnipotenceZaxo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hitler Didi - Help Desk (Page 42)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RaSu-

Rati is playing one character called Zara, who has memory loss & can't remember anything from the last 8 years. Zara loves Rishi but is currently going through an identity crisis, and is going back to Mumbai to deal with the case against the terrorist Malik, and also to try & figure things out in isolation.
The second character she is playing was recently introduced. This character is an Indian prisoner/mental patient in Lahore. She was shown coming face to face with Indu (inshi's kid).

No one knows if Zara is Indira, or the other character from Lahore is Indira. Both are shown with similarities to Indira. Let's see what happens, lol.

Oh goodness, that's complicated! Or maybe because am not being very regular. Thanks for clearing this up for me. Much appreciatedBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmnipotenceZaxo

nutan7

Goldie

nutan7

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
how to add photo in new  post?  pl. guide and oblige . thanls

pink.lotus

Goldie

pink.lotus

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
hi, i'm absolutely new to the serial.. and wherever i look, i see only the front end of the story or the tail end..

I caught friday's epi where zara compels the guy to put indra back in the mental institution. really good acting by the nmain leads.. and so i looked around, and cannot seem to understand the story. wikipedia was a total fail..  where can i find the story line?

Rhea_401

IF-Dazzler

Rhea_401

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
hello,
cn sm1 plz gimme a summary of fridays episode!

Edited by Rhea_401 - 30 December 2012 at 2:15pm

jonnybgood

Goldie

jonnybgood

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
how did the old indira end up like this

Mystique.

IF-Stunnerz

Mystique.

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
For anyone who stopped or started watching HD in between
here is a quick summary of the tracks in HD from the starting of the show

November - Indira And Rishi's Entry ...Nok Jhoks of MakanMalkin and Kiryaddar
December - Nok Jhoks of InShi...Inshi Marriage in Macau

January -
Sameer's Entry...Inshi Love Realization...Embarrassed
February - Inshi Love Confession...Ricky Diwan Revealation..
March - Marriage Plan...Broken Marriage...RK's Truth out...Vidhit's Entry...InShi Seperate...Mandira's Rape Case
April - Inshi Reunited...Secret Marriage...Inshi Marriage Truth Out...
May - Inshi Court Marriage Plan...Rishi goes missing...Sumer's Entry...Vidhit Revealed as Rishi's Kidnapper
June -Kukreja Track...SN Bachao...Entry of Dulari Bua
July - End of Dulari Bua Track..InShi Marriage...Brain Tumor Track...False Pregnency Reports Out...Shweta's Entry...Dance Competion...
August - SF and Rishi get to know about indira's BT...Mandira's Marriage...Rishi's Marriage with   Shweta...Indira Goes in Coma...Cry
September  -
Indira Assumed Death...Zara's Entry... Indu -Zara Bonding ..ZaShi missed meetings
October - ZaShi meet ...Zara's Entry in SN
November - ZaShi love Confession...Malik's Revelation as Terrorist
December - LW's Entry...Shweta's farewell...ZaShi marriage...Lahorewali's Entry in SN Ouch

Edited by HDInShi - 11 January 2013 at 4:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SilentPrincessprachidew

pink.lotus

Goldie

pink.lotus

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HDInShi

For anyone who stopped or started watching HD in between
here is a quick summary of the tracks in HD from the starting of the show

November - Indira And Rishi's Entry ...Nok Jhoks of MakanMalkin and Kiryaddar
December - Nok Jhoks of InShi...Inshi Macau Marriage(1) what is macau marriage?

January -
Sameer's Entry...Inshi Love Realization...Embarrassed
February - Inshi Love Confession...Ricky Diwan Revealation..
March - Marriage Plan...Broken Marriage...RK's Truth out...Vidhit's Entry...InShi Seperate...Mandira's Rape Case
April - Inshi Reunited...Secret Marriage(2)...Inshi Marriage Truth Out...
May - Inshi Court Marriage Plan...Rishi goes missing...Sumer's Entry...Vidhit Revealed as Rishi's Kidnapper
June -Kukreja Track...SN Bachao...Entry of Dulari Bua
July - End of Dulari Bua Track..InShi Marriage(3)...Brain Tumor Track...False Pregnency Reports Out...Shweta's Entry...Dance Competion...
August - SF and Rishi get to know about indira's BT...Mandira's Marriage...Rishi's Marriage with   Shweta(4)...Indira Goes in Coma...Cry
September  -
Indira Assumed Death...Zara's Entry... Indu -Zara Bonding ..ZaShi missed meetings
October - ZaShi meet ...Zara's Entry in SN
November - ZaShi love Confession...Malik's Revelation as Terrorist
December - LW's Entry...Shweta's farewell...ZaShi marriage(5)...LW's Entry in SN Ouch(who is LW?)

so basically rishi got married five times, to three separate women? whats wrong with this guy? indira, shwetha, zara. hmm.
 hitler didi was and is indira, right?
or did zara take over the mantle now?
(so indira was hitler didi, she loved n married rishi, had baby=indu, then had brain tumor and everyone thought she died, then came back after ten years, wearing childish clothes? or is indu not her child?)
thank you for taking the time to give a brief storyline.

sorry, the plot is too convoluted for my simple brain LOL

Edited by guturgutur - 11 January 2013 at 2:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prachidew

Post Reply New Post

Go to top