Hitler Didi - Help Desk (Page 36)

Post Reply New Post

Page 36 of 54

..Cinderella...

IF-Addictz

..Cinderella...

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_rashi

Hey! A while ago I found a post in this forum with all the bol na halke halke versions played in the show. Today I came back looking for that post but I could not find it. Can someone please provide me with the link to the post or tell me what happened to it!

Thanks,
Rashi

Maybe this is the one u are looking for, right?

Edited by Warz-Barun-Rati - 29 August 2012 at 9:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_rashi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hitler Didi - Help Desk (Page 36)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

810Kankana

810Kankana

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
yesterday morning there was a seg of HD on TEZ channel's DEKH TAMASHA TV KE programme...any one have that link plz...& apart from that can anyone hav the link of 28th Aug's SBB seg. I get the link on dailymotion bt HD seg was not there. Will be grateful.

..Cinderella...

..Cinderella...

IF-Addictz

..Cinderella...

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 810Kankana

yesterday morning there was a seg of HD on TEZ channel's DEKH TAMASHA TV KE programme...any one have that link plz...& apart from that can anyone hav the link of 28th Aug's SBB seg. I get the link on dailymotion bt HD seg was not there. Will be grateful.

hmmm let me try to find it.Smile

Edited by Warz-Barun-Rati - 02 September 2012 at 12:32pm

adi_gupta

IF-Dazzler

adi_gupta

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
i missed many episode of hd i want to know is the girl is indira's daughter and what happen in august plz

..Cinderella...

..Cinderella...

IF-Addictz

..Cinderella...

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 810Kankana

Here is the Link of 18th August 2012 SBS.Wink

Couldn't find any segment of TEZ Channel.  Ouch

..Cinderella...

IF-Addictz

..Cinderella...

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adi_gupta

i missed many episode of hd i want to know is the girl is indira's daughter and what happen in august plz

Yep Indu is Indira is Daughter but Shweta gave birth to indu. (just Birth).
In August, Indira won Dance competition.  She got to know that her partner named Jazi Singh was actually "Rishi". She thanked him.  As she got to know about her partner...she also got to know that Rishi is aware of her Brain Tumor.  Rishi said to indira that he will save her by doing anything! He went to his mother "simi Diwan", and asked for money.  At first she agreed but the other day she gave rishi a condition, that he will have to marry shweta in order to get money for indira's operation.  But Rishi disagreed and left simi.  But the other day "Mandira's sangeet or mehndi" indira asked rishi to marry shweta...he slapped indira for that...he said how can he marry shweta..??. Indira said "if u love me, u will do it!! and left from there.. but afterwards we got to know that it was simi who said indira to force rishi to marry shweta.  other day Rishi n shweta got married coz of indira! (cv's never showed 7 phaire!!).  during marriage indira got faint...n ishan played a cd on lappy.  it was indira's msg in that cd, saying that she is pregnant, thats why she can't be ready for any operation for brain tumor as it will effect her preganancy.  In next episode, indira was in hospital and the doctor said that indira is in comma but her child is safe.  and said that why no one didn't stop indira from dancing at mandira's sangeet? knowing she is pregnant? "that doctor asked to shweta."Rishi got angry at shweta n asked if its true that she was aware?! n shweta said yes. Rishi got even more angry..but munna stopped him.  after that doctor said to rishi that they need a woman who can give birth to indira's child.  Shweta heard what the doctor said n agree for giving birth to indira's child.  the other day rishi tells shweta to sign a contract, where its written that after the birth of indira's child, shweta will have no relation with the child. "shweta signed it".

(btw simi told shweta about indira's pregnancy. shweta wanted to tell it to indira but simi provoked her to not to. as shweta will lose her love once again, so she kept quite!

N now u r watching HD in September...

I hope i helped u, i never typed such a big comment before...LOL

Edited by Warz-Barun-Rati - 04 September 2012 at 6:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simidhillon89halfsonaadi_gupta

adi_gupta

IF-Dazzler

adi_gupta

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
thanks alot for this
 ya i started again watching