Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Sorry I haven't been posting any games, but I've had trouble with ideas. LOL

But that's now over and I'm back with a new game. It's called the Song Story game. This is how it goes. I'll start off the game with a story. Then you need to continue the story with a song and explain what happens during the song. It's a typical musical Bollywood movie.

Example:

Person 1: Piya Basanti Re (the girl is waiting for the boy)
Person 2: Main Deer Karta Nahin (the boy is travelling to the girl)
and so on...

So here it starts:

Rahul and Simran (recognize the names LOL) are two college going students. Simran is shy and quiet, while Rahul is very outgoing, teasing, and the college star. Rahul has a girlfriend, whom he doesn't really love, but because their fathers are best friends, they're stuck together, in Rahul's mind. Kamini is a spoiled brat. She always gets what she wants. Simran is participating in the school talent show.

Maine Payal Hai Chankai (practicing and presenting in school talent show: Simran does a skit, Kamini does a fashion show, who wins?)

Edited by khota_sikka_sri - 13 November 2011 at 10:39am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GOTW: Song Story Game (GAME OVER)" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Well this game didn't run at all. LOL No problem. New game.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.