Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

ROCKSTAR Reviews - ALL REVIEWS POST HERE (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 130

smarie

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ROCKSTAR Reviews - ALL REVIEWS POST HERE (Page 5)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

you2

IF-Rockerz

you2

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Somebody who has seen the film says that a certain incident in the film may be dilute the boxoffice prospects of the film..I don't think it is Jordan's death..I think it may be adultry..

This person who has been giving very accurate information saw Ra.one and Rockstar at a trial preview for Eros) some weeks back..also mentioned that Ra one was below average( we were shocked then and refused to believe  LOL).He said Rockstar was average..

Eraser's review sounds about accurate,as of now..

theprince

IF-Rockerz

theprince

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged

Ra one has great comment before the release and then we know what happened .The real quality only apear after the release but i want to share something .Their is amember in naachgaana forum avery trusted one said before ra one release that he watch ra one and rockstar and said that ra one is below average film and will not met the expectation and thats what happened and about rockstar he said its an average film .He said ranbir performance is very good but the whole story specially the secend have fail and about the BO he said the film dont have LAK AND JWM touch .I dont know if the general opinion will be the same or not because he is talking about his opinion but for Rockstar the eopening will be good 7-9cr because they promoe the film is abig way but for this kind of films you need awom like ZNMD to do wonder at the BO because anothing less than agood won with these kind of film will make the film fail .Lets hope for the best

Sam_dean4Eva

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

handlessthakurdazzling_dollPiyatrixReal.Madrid

allabtsrk

Groupbie

allabtsrk

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Originally posted by piya_10

I like Hrithik too, but for which film will he get best actor? Confused he's had only one release this year, ZNMD, it was a multi-starer , nope I think either Ranbir fr Rockstar or maybe SRK for Don2 (the promos look superb) , I hope its Ranbir though
For ZNMD. I don't think they care if its a multi-starrer?

Somehow I don't see SRK winning best actor this year...unless his performance in Don 2 is really good. Ranbir is for sure winning something if all critics rave about him.

Personally I only liked 2 male perfromances this year--Shahid in Mausam and Farhan  in ZNMD. Don't think either one of them will be winning anything. Or maybe they'll give it to Big B?

Same here...I feel Farhan Akhtar rocked in ZNMD...very natural...I don't know y but i found Hrithik over expressive...Abhay was okie...
Shahid was also very good.except last horse and ferrous wheel sequence...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chocolover89

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Oh no...I dont want HR to win any awards...why always give it to him or SRK or Amit ji...give it to different actors man!Ermm But yeah RK should definitely win awards if I love his performance ;D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dazzling_doll

mz.gigglez

IF-Dazzler

mz.gigglez

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Hope the movie does well and RK's performance gets awarded ! 

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Farhan's character was the best in ZNMD, he had the best lines and character graph (he was the co-writer Wink) his comic timing was superb, Hrithik played a snob, and played it well

back on topic, Rockstar needs to do well for Ranbir's sake, its a big film...expectations are huge

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mmmmm--Kruti.S-Real.Madrid

Post Reply New Post

Go to top