wats the second version..

and i like that manvi virat siggy..😛
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

wats the second version..

and i like that manvi virat siggy..😛

there are two versions na - one male sung by Mohit and another female sung by kavita Krishnamurthy and it says "Tum Ko" in the album...

thanks...Do you watch the show??😛
okay...i hadnt heard tum ko from rockstar so far and its freakin FANTASTIC...kavita krishnamurthy OH MY GOD...shes soo awesome in this song...

Im gonna be a howling, crying mess in the theatre when i watch this movie...
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
^^ yeah even I was really happy to hear Kavita's voice after sooo  long, it is such a mesmerizing song! ðŸ˜³

I wont be able to watch it until next week...Exams 
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ranbir Kapoor's Rockstar Will Take A Flying Start At Box-Office

November 8th, 2011 by Komal Nahta

Ranbir Kapoor in Rockstar

Rockstar: Box-Office Expectations

The expectations for Rockstar are huge. Firstly because it's an Imtiaz Ali film. Director Imtiaz has become a household name after Jab We Met and Love Aaj Kal. Secondly, actor Ranbir Kapoor is a heartthrob and a top star. The third reason is the super-hit music by A.R. Rahman. Therefore, Rockstar should take a flying start at the box-office.

Rockstar: Star Cast

Ranbir Kapoor, Nargis Fakhri, Shammi Kapoor, Aditi Rao Hydari, Kumud Mishra, Piyush Mishra & Shernaz Patel.

Rockstar: Plot

Janardan (Ranbir Kapoor), born and brought up in the very middle class locality ofPitampura in Delhi, has a larger than life dream – of being a rockstar like Jim Morrison! But all he gets from his reluctant audience is ridicule and humiliation. He's at his wit's end, when he realises that all musical stars, all artists in fact, have one thing in common: tragedy. They all have tragic lives. They have all suffered painful heartbreaks to become what they are. Alas, there is no pain in Janardan's life – it is an oasis of peace. Unless he does something drastic, he will never become a rockstar. Heer Kaul is the undisputed diva of the college campus – beautiful, talented, arrogant, rich, unavailable. She has broken many hearts… Janardan hopes she will break his heart too. He sets out to woo Heer with the sole object of getting his heart broken. Rockstar is the journey of a boy who leaves behind Janardan to become Jordan, who traverses the highs and lows of life – from simple naivete to tortured soul, from the pleasure of unaffected friendship to the torment of unrequited love, from the campus in Delhi to the international stage… He ultimately gets all that his heart has ever desired… but in the process shatters/loses his heart forever…

Rockstar: Release Date

Rockstar releases on 11th November 2011.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Ranbir in his usual witty style went on to reveal that the team has set certain milestones with the producers on the boxoffice collection and covering each milestone will result in a perk for the cast. "We have decided that if the movie collects 15 crore in the first 3 days then we will go to "Olive" in Mumbai, If it collects 20 Crore then we will go to Goa, if the collection reaches 25 Crore then we will go to Macau, if it reaches 30 Crore in the first 3 days then the producer will take us to Dubai, and if it opens to 35 Crore he would take us to Spain, and if it opens to 40 Crores he will take us to Rio and if it goes to 45 crores we all will retire." says Ranbir.😆

(too cute😳)

He also added that they are considering Goa which is in the 20 Crore bracket. When enquired why not Dubai the reply was its too high a milestone to reach. On the production cost Imtaiz Ali said "it is very multi textured and you dont know how much you have spend until all accounts are closed" leaving us with no clue on the total spend of the movie.

http://www.movierecycle.com/bollywood/ranbir-expects-20-crore-weekend-collection-rocksta/
Edited by you2 - 12 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Not sure on movie but like song kattiyon kare
I love the songs and Ranbir is terrific
But the storyline is predictable and Nargis is very unimpressive..and the similarity to Katrina is evenmore irksome lol

Originally posted by: Ali0345

she didnt say any thing about the movie.. she said that its too early 4 the review meant movie is bad??If the film is good than its never too early for review..

so what is this??@anupamachopra 
Anupama Chopra
Shor in the City is the most fun I've had at the movies in months. It's surprising, disturbing and witty. Do check it out next week.

You and I had a bet on Rockstar's opening chalo lets see who wins. 😆

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lovedkruti

there are two versions na - one male sung by Mohit and another female sung by kavita Krishnamurthy and it says "Tum Ko" in the album...

thanks...Do you watch the show??😛

sometimes.. i keep checking now and then..the acots act good..