Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Somebody who has seen the film says that a certain incident in the film may be dilute the boxoffice prospects of the film..I don't think it is Jordan's death..I think it may be adultry..

This person who has been giving very accurate information saw Ra.one and Rockstar at a trial preview for Eros) some weeks back..also mentioned that Ra one was below average( we were shocked then and refused to believe  😆).He said Rockstar was average..

Eraser's review sounds about accurate,as of now..
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ra one has great comment before the release and then we know what happened .The real quality only apear after the release but i want to share something .Their is amember in naachgaana forum avery trusted one said before ra one release that he watch ra one and rockstar and said that ra one is below average film and will not met the expectation and thats what happened and about rockstar he said its an average film .He said ranbir performance is very good but the whole story specially the secend have fail and about the BO he said the film dont have LAK AND JWM touch .I dont know if the general opinion will be the same or not because he is talking about his opinion but for Rockstar the eopening will be good 7-9cr because they promoe the film is abig way but for this kind of films you need awom like ZNMD to do wonder at the BO because anothing less than agood won with these kind of film will make the film fail .Lets hope for the best

Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
i want this film to work...for RANBIR...he really has worked hard...and from da promos we CAN see dat hez done a GREAAT job in acting

GO RANBIRR GO RANBIR
allabtsrk thumbnail
Originally posted by: chocolover89

For ZNMD. I don't think they care if its a multi-starrer?

Somehow I don't see SRK winning best actor this year...unless his performance in Don 2 is really good. Ranbir is for sure winning something if all critics rave about him.

Personally I only liked 2 male perfromances this year--Shahid in Mausam and Farhan  in ZNMD. Don't think either one of them will be winning anything. Or maybe they'll give it to Big B?

Same here...I feel Farhan Akhtar rocked in ZNMD...very natural...I don't know y but i found Hrithik over expressive...Abhay was okie...
Shahid was also very good.except last horse and ferrous wheel sequence...
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh no...I dont want HR to win any awards...why always give it to him or SRK or Amit ji...give it to different actors man!🤔 But yeah RK should definitely win awards if I love his performance ;D
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hope the movie does well and RK's performance gets awarded ! 
Farhan's character was the best in ZNMD, he had the best lines and character graph (he was the co-writer 😉) his comic timing was superb, Hrithik played a snob, and played it well

back on topic, Rockstar needs to do well for Ranbir's sake, its a big film...expectations are huge
sogazelle thumbnail
I don't care...but Ranbir better get the best actor award this year...or else...FF!!!
The guy is amazing!!!...He's one of my fav. actor after Ajay.
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
omg the soundtrack deserves every award in the world
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I can't wait for it!!! hope mere exams jaldi khatam hojaye so I can watch Biru in Rockstar 😳