Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Is it always about the "status" Sharon? (Page 3)

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
she cant change in a day.She needs more tym.I agree belittling kria and bharat on basis of her "status" was not justified,but to people who are hating sharon bcos of wat she's doing to swayam,i just not want to say dat she cant forget in a day dat she is the diva, who practically CREATED the divide.She cant just forget everything and settle down wit a person whom she lukd down upon earlier.I'm not a big sharon fan, but I think we shuld give her a chance

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SSsanasonu-.nandini.-

-.nandini.- IF-Rockerz
-.nandini.-
-.nandini.-

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Snehaaa! (Dude, do I love typing out your name or what, LOL.) Cool

Great topic, and some serious food for thought. So here's what I think. It's both and something else. In the sense, that she's DEFINITELY in denial, and part of that denial comes from her always perceiving the Dazzlers and Weaklings as being irreconcilable. And Swayam being a Weakling, being with him would literally negate EVERYTHING she's stood for as Sharon The Diva of St. Louis. Big deal, that. I see her particularly ruthless behaviour in that scene as very telling. She can say the same things without yelling if they really mean that little to her. I mean, she can be sarcastic, dismissive, and just characteristically Sharon-esque in her refusal. But she's as agitated as Swayam is. Why? Because she's terrified of what a relationship with him might mean, for her personality as she's constructed it with such meticulous care, and her entire belief system. Stern Smile

And as for that something else. The Diva personality, I've always felt, has an underside. It comes from a place she doesn't allow the world to see, the same place where she hides her insecurities, her fears and her feelings for Swayam. I don't know if the CVs ever plan on elaborating on where the vulnerability that Swayam sees in her comes from, but it's there and that's reason enough to know that there's more to her than her superficiality. 

Ab aage let's just wait and see where SwaRon are headed...Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sakina-

-Sakina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sakina-
-Sakina-

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Its a bit of both,i guess.

Yes..she IS denying her feelings for Swayam...she loves him,its evident,but she wants to brush it off...and the REASON she's doing so is because she's scared of losing her reputation of the diva.A dazzling.

She loves Swayam...but she loves her status too.

I guess with Swayam's changed attitude..she's gonna start loving him more than her status.

-.nandini.-

OneThatGotAway IF-Sizzlerz
OneThatGotAway
OneThatGotAway

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Sneha .. yaar .. I really dont think Sharon;s denial is about status .. not this time around ... I think she cant wrap her brains around the fact ke she is in love with Someone she herself rejected all this while ... Swayam ! Sharon likes to be in control remeber ? I think she just HATES the fact ke how Swayam makes her lose control nad takes over ! 

-.nandini.-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index