Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Is it always about the "status" Sharon? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

SwaRon227

SwaRon227

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Yaaah!! :D :D :D 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is it always about the "status" Sharon? (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AmRiTa_S

IF-Dazzler

AmRiTa_S

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
guys looking at the promo i feel that secret admirer's reality is not yet revealed and swayam is asking sharon about them being together as swayam only not revealing that he is the one who is her secret admirer and she says no to swayam not to swayam her secret admirer...i think this truth is sill hidden from sharon but rey and kria knows. Remember when swayam once said in one of the episodes that secret admirer will be revealed only when sharon would really fall for swayam and not the secret admirer.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RK_arshamanasie23

RK_arsha

Goldie

RK_arsha

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Yeah...even ican't understand whts her prblm.
@amrita1989sahni, I agree with you and Welcome to this forum

preeti_kreya

Goldie

preeti_kreya

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
its so freaking upset...she just wishes the best fr her...now if thoses gifts were frm a dazzler she wud hav loved him...bt den y not swayam...after all we all saw their love and passion fr each other in RDX sir's party...SO WHY DENY? 
i just wish that now sharon shud learn a lesson...!!!! Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SSsanasonu

manasie23

IF-Rockerz

manasie23

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrita1989sahni

guys looking at the promo i feel that secret admirer's reality is not yet revealed and swayam is asking sharon about them being together as swayam only not revealing that he is the one who is her secret admirer and she says no to swayam not to swayam her secret admirer...i think this truth is sill hidden from sharon but rey and kria knows. Remember when swayam once said in one of the episodes that secret admirer will be revealed only when sharon would really fall for swayam and not the secret admirer.
ya but i dun think swaron track will go on now bcoz we all know sneha could not shoot bcoz she was hospitalized so the focus is shifted to kriyansh n will cum back to swaron whn she starts shooting...

SSsanasonu

SSsanasonu

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
i really don hav any thng to say abt the new "SCAPEGOATS" of CVs except for whining :(
i am a huge huge KRIYANSH fan n der were priorly tyms wher v had complains abt deir screen space n evrythng its nt dat i don like swaron ...dey r awesome  but lose it just for a o.5 %  for me  :P...n dat tym i ws like 'har kute ka din ata hai' ...no offense any1 its just a proverb...n nao wen its all kriyansh n no swaron itsss sooo saddd n disheartening for me n m like nt at all ready to tke dis...huhh!!
i hope thngs get well & sorted soon  
pS: pls get happy D3 bakk :( :(

SSsanasonu

SSsanasonu

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
@kriyansh18 i sooo agre with u ...its high tym nao...sharon ko samak seekhna hi hoga !

Nehal92

Goldie

Nehal92

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I feel maybe sharon has some other reasons behind it... maybe because her family may told her  mom is a weakling or so.. maybe she hates her mom because she left dem .. dey have nt yet showed sarons family... so maybe dis be de reasons.. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.