Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Is it always about the "status" Sharon?

-Aicha- IF-Rockerz
-Aicha-
-Aicha-

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Ermm..this is a really hurried topic, but I needed opinions on this.

So from the new SwaRon promo we see Sharon denying that Swayam-Sharon becoming SwaRon. I wonder if it's because she's denying her feelings for Swayam or because she believes that Swayam is at a "lower level" at her, that he's a "weakling" and she's a "dazzling", which is why she says that. I don't know what the answer to that is..is it a mix of both? Is it something else? Help me out here guys..I wanna come to a conclusion about this. Why does she ACTUALLY deny that? Why, why, oh why?!

Like & Comment please! :) Opinions needed.

- Sneha :)

Edited by -Aicha- - 06 November 2011 at 8:21am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

SoUrPunKdew_dropz2cute4u_22SwaRon227ShantanuSoul-bitz-taniya_dostiiRadiantTreasuremuskurana-.nandini.--Sakina-sun-naaaaaaaaa

SwaRon227 Senior Member
SwaRon227
SwaRon227

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Well..i understand its really frustratingPinch..but you remember in the episode when karan is personally talking to every girl in the college..and sharon admits that she's a control freak.. thats the answer..Disapprove she IS a control freak!! she loves swayam but is scared Disapprove haye allah kya karu is ladkii kya!? Angry 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

angel1302dew_dropzgeshiga54taniya_dostii-bitz--.nandini.-radzammy

-Aicha- IF-Rockerz
-Aicha-
-Aicha-

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashmine

Well..i understand its really frustratingPinch..but you remember in the episode when karan is personally talking to every girl in the college..and sharon admits that she's a control freak.. thats the answer..Disapprove she IS a control freak!! she loves swayam but is scared Disapprove haye allah kya karu is ladkii kya!? Angry 

Minnie! :) Thanks for replying yaar!

Hmm..yeah :/ But LOVE ke liye bhi control freak? Doesn't she usually lose that when she's around Swayam..well, sometimes. :/ 

Actually mein yaar..yeh ladki MUJHE bhi pagal karde gi!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22SwaRon227-.nandini.-

Endurance IF-Stunnerz
Endurance
Endurance

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
man she is wat cant understand her ...luv ,frndshp,relation...does this matter for her? she broke rey's trust and ab swayam ...1 day she wud b left alone then she'll realise...
-Aicha- IF-Rockerz
-Aicha-
-Aicha-

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel56

man she is wat cant understand her ...luv ,frndshp,relation...does this matter for her? she broke rey's trust and ab swayam ...1 day she wud b left alone then she'll realise...

Angel..I think that's what's going to happen..but in a way that even though she has everyone around her, she won't have SWAYAM, which will make her lonely, even though she has other friends..I think that's whats going to RING the freaking bell for her ke YES, I LOVE HIM. -_- Took you long enough, eh Sharon?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-.nandini.-

Endurance IF-Stunnerz
Endurance
Endurance

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aicha-

Originally posted by Angel56

Angel..I think that's what's going to happen..but in a way that even though she has everyone around her, she won't have SWAYAM, which will make her lonely, even though she has other friends..I think that's whats going to RING the freaking bell for her ke YES, I LOVE HIM. -_- Took you long enough, eh Sharon?
yeah true ...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-.nandini.--Aicha-

SwaRon227 Senior Member
SwaRon227
SwaRon227

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
@Sneha di..Yaaah...SOMETIMES !  Cry 
I hope swaron gets back on track !!! Cry I cant see them like this..

-Aicha-Endurance

-Aicha- IF-Rockerz
-Aicha-
-Aicha-

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashmine

@Sneha di..Yaaah...SOMETIMES !  Cry 
I hope swaron gets back on track !!! Cry I cant see them like this..

Everything happens for a reason right? :) So, after this sad track is going to be the HAPPY cute wala track, I hope! :D *fingers crossed*

SwaRon227Endurance

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index