Thendral

Thendral Promo for the Week of Nov 7-11th (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Wooowww DancingParty. Just now saw the CM for Thendral serial Big smile. Yeyyy finallyyy. Thank you Ruby Akka Hug and DTs for this surprise for Thendral fans Star.

Ooops sorry the comment is posted in the wrong thread. Sorryyy Embarrassed.

Edited by Gunz. - 06 November 2011 at 10:35am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86vjayamTTfanNixkiekarthi173Shemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Promo for the Week of Nov 7-11th (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jan50

Goldie

Jan50

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Very interesting promo. Loved Deepa who was spot on regarding TA and his male chauvinism. High time some one said this. Iwas wondering who she was saying this to. RegardingT/TA understanding, it seems like a one way street. It is only T who is ready to understand TA. Any understanding husband would be sensitive to his wife's apprehensions. But TA does not seem to care.it is TA who is allowing the whole world to interfere with their life. Where as T is helped by Sudha and D when he totally neglects her.TA is interested in T's studies because that is what made T love him. Normally TA is a pattham pasali macho who did not allow his sister to find a job. Deepa has every right to say what she said and should say it on the face of TA. D is like a family to T. Otherwise who else will take T's side?
TA is getting very irritating day by day.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sowjanya32Ruby-86GayashrivjayamTTfanNixkiekarthi173Shemmo

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged

thns tanu for the update

looks like dharman beginning his spade work on bhuvana..lax continues her tirade against her ILs, which is good...will take her far soon..far from the comforts she is enjoying now...
reg TT, maybe deepa is addressing sudha or shyamala as neengal.along with T..but here am sure as usual the team has some twist lined up...it must be leading to something..def not the after effects of party...that may come only when T n D discussing C and tha thas nothing to do with male chauvinism...in fact it seemed to be more as husband not letting down his wife in front of friends...so must be something else...what ever..looking fwd...TA back in blr..is T with him? is that what C is upset abt?
looking fwd...

Ruby-86GayashriTTfanNixkiekarthi173Shemmo

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Thanks da Tanu for the promo!!...

Dharman track moving further and Lav track a good competition with it...
I dont understand as why Psycho is all wondering about...and I think TA might not be letting about his fight to Psycho or Thulz...Phone convi must be something else probably It must be from Thulz who must have told about TA's behaviour and Deepa is deftly addressing to someone and may be Thulz is beside her. Lets see...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sowjanya32GayashriRuby-86TTfanNixkiekarthi173Shemmo

autumnsconcerto

autumnsconcerto

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Well a storm is brewing in Thendral againDead. This means a lot of dragging, combined with T suffering and GW + Psycho & Co celebrating. Oh, and of course, TA being simultaneously arrogant, useless and rude to ThulsDeadDeadDead. At the rate this serial is going, I am going to hide under a rock this weekCry.

Dharman is up to his old tricks, however Prabha has vowed to aid Sundari. Besides that, Sundari knows the identity of Bhuvana's first family and it is likely that she will use it as her trump card; the proverbial "ace in the hole".

Psycho's face was shown, which means Thuls is going to cryAngry. Honestly, which married guy wants to be caught dead around his ex-fiance? Especially if her father tried to kill you, got your wife thrown in jail and still ISN'T married! Mr. TA have you lost your mind? If you can easily forgive your backstabbing family, the family that nearly killed you and a friend who is still trying to trip you at any chance he can get, BUT can only get mad at your doting wife...please go hug the useless losers and cry in a corner; LEAVE Thuls alone!AngryAngryAngry

Please don't drag innocent Thuls into your problem and act as though you are superior to her in every way. If you can be allowed to blindly trust whatever bullsCensoredt your mother feeds you and take money from loan sharks, you have no RIGHT-none what-so-ever to address Thuls as though she betrayed your trust!AngryAngryAngry

Once upon a time, I would have been shocked if I heard Deepa say what she did, but now I am starting to agree with her. Does TA think that simply because he married Thuls, she is obligated to mutely assume the position he wants? Or is it the fact that he paid for Thuls's education, that makes TA think he can dictate what his wife thinks and feels? He already tried this once, and it came back to smack him in his face (i.e. the "Nit/Lav money hiding incident and subsequently banning Deepa from their home").

Deepa has born the brunt of TA's irrational wrath before, as such she has every right to pass judgment. Thuls may not understand TA's actions because she is hopelessly in love with him, but Deepa certainly can. Besides, Deepa truly cares about Thuls well being (to the point of risking Vel's wrath) and whatever she says can be trusted not to have an ulterior motive.Sleepy       

Edited by autumnsconcerto - 06 November 2011 at 4:05pm

sowjanya32GayashriRuby-86kuttyponnuJan50karthi173

Ruby-86

Ruby-86

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu

I guess last 2 scenes in this promo are 2 separate scenes. Its clear Deepa is in Thulasi's room and so is Thulasi but i think both scenes are different. Deepa is saying that to Sudha so i think TA might asked Thulasi not to goto Puvi's store.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sowjanya32TTfankarthi173

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gunz.

@Ranu...you felt pity for pei Angry..so this is your punishment Evil Smile. I won't kill you for that Hug, but you can have T&T for yourself w/o sharing them with someone like me (see...i am such a nice meanie Evil Smile...this is more worse than killing you Tongue). I will never ask them for me again so that you can freely drool over them Embarrassed LOL.

Thanks Gunz Dancing When they get over this fight... you can't ask for TT back Evil Smile

And knowing you, you will change back to loving TT in a minute... a TT villi one minute and a TT lover the next minute Tongue

I'm just gonna watch the promo with no expectations for good.. I guess they will drag TTC story for another 2 years Wink with anandh mokkai and dharman mokkai in the gaps between Pei dances and GW thathuvam speeches Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GayashriTTfankarthi173

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
if ta is making t not to go to sudha's shop, didnt he realise she has to suffer @ his mom's hand and what trust does he have on his mom that she wont make Thulz starve again...did he blindly blv his mom saying she did not hide the food earlier...so he would blv everyone except thulz then??????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfankarthi173

Post Reply New Post

Go to top