Thendral

Thendral Promo for the Week of Nov 7-11th (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

anithu

IF-Rockerz

anithu

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Thanks for the promo Tanu

Tamil loves thulasi like anything so he can't hate her at any point. If there is no small fight between husband and wife then it will be boring.

I think we can't expect any romance scene in very near future as Thulasi is going to be harassed lot by her mother in law, Charu and Dharman. I am very eager to see what this stupid Tamil is going to do.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanNixkiekarthi173Shemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Promo for the Week of Nov 7-11th (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Thendral_USA

Thendral_USA

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Seems again like a very boring and not-so-interesting week ahead with our zero-brain hero and ever crying heroine.

Why do T/TA behave like puppets at the hands of S/Psycho/GW/D?? How long are they gonna have their brains stored safely in lockers?? It is just too irritating to watch the dir stretching out the psycho track forever! What the hell is wrong with our loud-mouthed hero who has to spill everything that happens bet'n him and his wife?? Does he have even some sort of common sense? It is one thing to open his heart to a dear friend, but how long has he known KP? And why to Charu? Even a person with slightest common sense will think twice before opening up /even talking to a girl he was engaged to before about matters bet'n him and his wife!  S has her selfish motives when she instigated T to yell at C; however, D has genuine interest in T, although she is a little nosey and had promised not to meddle with T. She was harsh abt T, but what she expressed cannot be denied at all. While TA has been so soft and polite even when his beloved mom and sis betrayed him and hid the money, C's father almost killed him and Nit lied on his face, he was never harsh to them like he is with T! Did he once Ask nit why he lied to him?Hoever, he is outrageously rude to D because of his blind belief in his mom/sis/Nit or when it comes to T. Well, he is contradictory in his words and actions and expects that his mom/sis can do or talk any rubbish/nonsense but T cannot say anything! Sometimes it seems like T has no say! He asked if he is a puppet to C and does what she says --- he listened to her and did not inform T that he is coming to chennai! Did he not hide his engagement to C from T earlier? Did he not hide abt the loan sharks? Inspite of T showing the letter to TA and her repeated apologies, he doesn't believe her and hurt her feelings for some third person like C? Inspite of T's apprehensions abt C and her expressing her distrust in C, shudn't TA be more sensitive to her feelings and maintain distance with C? Would TA be comfortable if T were to behave in a similar way? Didn't he totally ban T from meeting D after he doubted her?? Seems like the dir forgets how TA behaved and did earlier and seems to change his characterization very often to move the story forward without any consistency or logic. Well, our heroine also only shows some sparks of intelligence once every 4/5 months and cries forever listening to people around her!!

As for L/GW, I  seem to have exhausted all bad words in my vocabulary.

I have some hope on the D/bhu/lax track this week.

Hope T takes in charge of her and TA's life and makes decisions on her own. Not sure if viewers would sympathize anymore with T shedding tears and would rather be irritated!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3Ruby-86kuttyponnuJan50TTfanNixkiekarthi173anithuShemmo

anithu

IF-Rockerz

anithu

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Between can anybody here guess is charu attending a conference call in promo so confused and its

better to skip the week

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfan

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Its sure that pei is hearing TA/KP phone conversation in conference call...i really doubt if its about his fight with Thulasi...it might be him requesting KP to marry Pei ASAP Dead...if TA really talk about Thulasi and his acting at party then Grr Angry...i still don't think so ...i think TA might arrange KP/psycho marriage soon as it wont let others talk bad about pei from his POV Confused...how i wish someone open up this psycho's childhood love with KP to GP

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TTfankarthi173anithuShemmo

anithu

IF-Rockerz

anithu

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanu.

Its sure that pei is hearing TA/KP phone conversation in conference call...i really doubt if its about his fight with Thulasi...it might be him requesting KP to marry Pei ASAP Dead...if TA really talk about Thulasi and his acting at party then Grr Angry...i still don't think so ...i think TA might arrange KP/psycho marriage soon as it wont let others talk bad about pei from his POV Confused...how i wish someone open up this psycho's childhood love with KP to GP

Hey Tanu i think you are 100% rite.Between some rumours too Angry

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Thanks Tans for the Promo!Big smile

Promo looks badddCry Why soo slow??

Edited by Shamz. - 06 November 2011 at 10:45am

Ruby-86TTfanNixkiekarthi173anithu

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu for the promo Big smile.

Wow what a super promo Cry. A week or maybe few months worth skipping watching this serial Disapprove.

@Thendal_USA...i can't agree more with you. If your questions could be answered, then we can for sure say TA is treating his wife as a slave Dead Angry. No comments abt this MC* Angry Dead .

If Thuls feels like being a slave, all i can say is...she deserves such kind of treatment from others Evil Smile. I don't think we need to have any reasons for that.

@Ranu...you felt pity for pei Angry..so this is your punishment Evil Smile. I won't kill you for that Hug, but you can have T&T for yourself w/o sharing them with someone like me (see...i am such a nice meanie Evil Smile...this is more worse than killing you Tongue). I will never ask them for me again so that you can freely drool over them Embarrassed LOL.

Ruby-86TTfanNixkiekarthi173Shemmo

kasturikas

kasturikas

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
DAM PISSED SEEING TULASI CRYING ALL THE TIME...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karthi173

Post Reply New Post

Go to top