Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Between can anybody here guess is charu attending a conference call in promo so confused and its

better to skip the week
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its sure that pei is hearing TA/KP phone conversation in conference call...i really doubt if its about his fight with Thulasi...it might be him requesting KP to marry Pei ASAP 🤢...if TA really talk about Thulasi and his acting at party then Grr 😡...i still don't think so ...i think TA might arrange KP/psycho marriage soon as it wont let others talk bad about pei from his POV 😕...how i wish someone open up this psycho's childhood love with KP to GP
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanu.

Its sure that pei is hearing TA/KP phone conversation in conference call...i really doubt if its about his fight with Thulasi...it might be him requesting KP to marry Pei ASAP 🤢...if TA really talk about Thulasi and his acting at party then Grr 😡...i still don't think so ...i think TA might arrange KP/psycho marriage soon as it wont let others talk bad about pei from his POV 😕...how i wish someone open up this psycho's childhood love with KP to GP

Hey Tanu i think you are 100% rite.Between some rumours too 😡
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Tans for the Promo!😃

Promo looks baddd😭 Why soo slow??
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the promo 😃.

Wow what a super promo 😭. A week or maybe few months worth skipping watching this serial 😒.

@Thendal_USA...i can't agree more with you. If your questions could be answered, then we can for sure say TA is treating his wife as a slave 🤢 😡. No comments abt this MC* 😡 🤢 .

If Thuls feels like being a slave, all i can say is...she deserves such kind of treatment from others 😈. I don't think we need to have any reasons for that.

@Ranu...you felt pity for pei 😡..so this is your punishment 😈. I won't kill you for that 🤗, but you can have T&T for yourself w/o sharing them with someone like me (see...i am such a nice meanie 😈...this is more worse than killing you 😛). I will never ask them for me again so that you can freely drool over them 😳 😆.

kasturikas thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
DAM PISSED SEEING TULASI CRYING ALL THE TIME...
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wooowww 🥳. Just now saw the CM for Thendral serial 😃. Yeyyy finallyyy. Thank you Ruby Akka 🤗 and DTs for this surprise for Thendral fans ⭐️.

Ooops sorry the comment is posted in the wrong thread. Sorryyy 😳.
Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very interesting promo. Loved Deepa who was spot on regarding TA and his male chauvinism. High time some one said this. Iwas wondering who she was saying this to. RegardingT/TA understanding, it seems like a one way street. It is only T who is ready to understand TA. Any understanding husband would be sensitive to his wife's apprehensions. But TA does not seem to care.it is TA who is allowing the whole world to interfere with their life. Where as T is helped by Sudha and D when he totally neglects her.TA is interested in T's studies because that is what made T love him. Normally TA is a pattham pasali macho who did not allow his sister to find a job. Deepa has every right to say what she said and should say it on the face of TA. D is like a family to T. Otherwise who else will take T's side?
TA is getting very irritating day by day.
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thns tanu for the update

looks like dharman beginning his spade work on bhuvana..lax continues her tirade against her ILs, which is good...will take her far soon..far from the comforts she is enjoying now...
reg TT, maybe deepa is addressing sudha or shyamala as neengal.along with T..but here am sure as usual the team has some twist lined up...it must be leading to something..def not the after effects of party...that may come only when T n D discussing C and tha thas nothing to do with male chauvinism...in fact it seemed to be more as husband not letting down his wife in front of friends...so must be something else...what ever..looking fwd...TA back in blr..is T with him? is that what C is upset abt?
looking fwd...
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks da Tanu for the promo!!...

Dharman track moving further and Lav track a good competition with it...
I dont understand as why Psycho is all wondering about...and I think TA might not be letting about his fight to Psycho or Thulz...Phone convi must be something else probably It must be from Thulz who must have told about TA's behaviour and Deepa is deftly addressing to someone and may be Thulz is beside her. Lets see...