Thendral Promo for the Week of Nov 7-11th

Posted: 12 years ago
Thendral Promo

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSQEdBdBnBk[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Tqs Tanu for the promo.😡Cha tamil gone nuts.Cant he keep his rubber mouth silent and who told him to reveal everything to kesar😡😡i.But deepa words i just cant accept.😡😡Seems like again deepa and sudha going to screw thulasi to be into action again😡
😡Edited by sowjanya32 - 12 years ago
Thanks for the Promo upload Tanu ma!

What a disgusting promo?? Sadistic director making all nice people to suffer.

Lav directly hiting at GP/Nithesh mom😡😡... WoW! Enna oru muneytram and getting one step closer to be thrown out of that house🤢.

Again Psycho... showing TA/KP in the TV... Hope it is not a conference call where TA tells his fight with Thulz which will in-turn be a victory for the Pei. No respect on TA is he tells KP what really happenned between him and Thulz..😡😡

D might be informing both Sundari and Bhuv about his next move in contacting MM to reveal Bhuv past... I think we have to see lot of D scenes this week

Loosu Thulz will listen to this Sudha and Deepa and will never use her brain to solve the issue by herself. Either she cries or listen to people and behave hastly... Getting irritated to see her crying all the time...sigh...😡😡

Hope Deepa will explaing Pei's impact on TA...
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Thanks Tanu for the promo.

All I can say is this week's promo has nothing special.  We are seeing the same type of scenes again and again.  

One thing I noticed that Anand is missing in the promo...maybe there will be no mokkai scenes this week...??

Looks like Tamil is back in Bangalore...but seeing Tulasi was kinda sad...she looks like she's been crying a lot lately...good to see Deepa with her.

Deepa is speaking harsh about Tamil because of the affection she has on Tulasi...what did Tamil do now and I hope Deepa does not advise Tulasi like what Sudha did.

I wonder if Dharman found out about MM...

I am pretty sure this week will have nothing new or different, only scenes to irritate us even further.

Thanks for the promo link.

After all the hoopla around T'n'TA anniv, Thendral is to back to the hum-drum mode. This week's theme is interference or lack thereof.

Here we go again, S had torpedoed T'n'TA anniv with her friendly advice for T, now it is the turn of D. If A & J are 'traitor' friends of TA, D is an 'emotional afire nut' friend of Thulz. D had earlier promised to TA that she mind her ways and not to cross the contours of friendship is calling 'TA a chauvinist'.

T'n'TA need to understand marriage between two of them and letting third person like Psycho, D makes it a crowd.  Let's see if T is sensible to repulse D's assessment of TA and defends him to the hilt instead being a bystander.

Psycho getting live commentary…..phpht. SQ objecting GP interference…good, Nit money down the drain. D will start his covert operation…..  

Originally posted by Pearl27

Thanks for the Promo upload Tanu ma!

What a disgusting promo?? Sadistic director making all nice people to suffer.

Lav directly hiting at GP/Nithesh mom😡😡... WoW! Enna oru muneytram and getting one step closer to be thrown out of that house🤢.

Again Psycho... showing TA/KP in the TV... Hope it is not a conference call where TA tells his fight with Thulz which will in-turn be a victory for the Pei. No respect on TA is he tells KP what really happenned between him and Thulz..😡😡

D might be informing both Sundari and Bhuv about his next move in contacting MM to reveal Bhuv past... I think we have to see lot of D scenes this week

Loosu Thulz will listen to this Sudha and Deepa and will never use her brain to solve the issue by herself. Either she cries or listen to people and behave hastly... Getting irritated to see her crying all the time...sigh...😡😡

Hope Deepa will explaing Pei's impact on TA...

Enna Pearl ta mela kolaverila irrukeenga???😲

I do hope they dont damage TA further - imagine revealing what happened between husband and wife to a stranger...
while D might sound harsh what she says is not completely wrong... while he decided not even to enter Padma's house he is willing to listen to his mother and sister though they were responsible for Thuls going to jail and also suffering so much... surely Padma did not cause as much harm as GW...
Hope they do end the pscho part soon as it is getting too boring\
Thanks for posting the promo tanu. 😊👏Irritating promo😡😡.Omg the dir is going to show so many tracks this week and T&t scene as well. Why thuls is crying?😡🥱 May be TA yelled at thuls again after he left his mom yelled more that's why thuls is crying may be .TA cares more about  charu's feelings right now than thulasi. 😉😉

TA treating thuls as a slave'?😲 It's nice to see that lavanya is spoiling her life. L is a selfish girl who is not fit to be daughter-in-law to a family like GP.Any way in upcoming epi's GP&N will understand about lav's char which will lead them to chase her soon😆. Ithula pregnant Vera. Ya pearl she never uses her brain till now'I really hate and fed up seeing thuls crying all the time'sigh.🥱🥱 Athukumela TA'.Trust is one of the most important attributes for building a healthy marriage.😉

Communication skills in a marriage is a key point in building a healthy relationship😉 . These two factors lacks in T&t's life.😉😡

Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Thanks for the promo Tanu

Tamil loves thulasi like anything so he can't hate her at any point. If there is no small fight between husband and wife then it will be boring.

I think we can't expect any romance scene in very near future as Thulasi is going to be harassed lot by her mother in law, Charu and Dharman. I am very eager to see what this stupid Tamil is going to do.
Seems again like a very boring and not-so-interesting week ahead with our zero-brain hero and ever crying heroine.

Why do T/TA behave like puppets at the hands of S/Psycho/GW/D?? How long are they gonna have their brains stored safely in lockers?? It is just too irritating to watch the dir stretching out the psycho track forever! What the hell is wrong with our loud-mouthed hero who has to spill everything that happens bet'n him and his wife?? Does he have even some sort of common sense? It is one thing to open his heart to a dear friend, but how long has he known KP? And why to Charu? Even a person with slightest common sense will think twice before opening up /even talking to a girl he was engaged to before about matters bet'n him and his wife!  S has her selfish motives when she instigated T to yell at C; however, D has genuine interest in T, although she is a little nosey and had promised not to meddle with T. She was harsh abt T, but what she expressed cannot be denied at all. While TA has been so soft and polite even when his beloved mom and sis betrayed him and hid the money, C's father almost killed him and Nit lied on his face, he was never harsh to them like he is with T! Did he once Ask nit why he lied to him?Hoever, he is outrageously rude to D because of his blind belief in his mom/sis/Nit or when it comes to T. Well, he is contradictory in his words and actions and expects that his mom/sis can do or talk any rubbish/nonsense but T cannot say anything! Sometimes it seems like T has no say! He asked if he is a puppet to C and does what she says --- he listened to her and did not inform T that he is coming to chennai! Did he not hide his engagement to C from T earlier? Did he not hide abt the loan sharks? Inspite of T showing the letter to TA and her repeated apologies, he doesn't believe her and hurt her feelings for some third person like C? Inspite of T's apprehensions abt C and her expressing her distrust in C, shudn't TA be more sensitive to her feelings and maintain distance with C? Would TA be comfortable if T were to behave in a similar way? Didn't he totally ban T from meeting D after he doubted her?? Seems like the dir forgets how TA behaved and did earlier and seems to change his characterization very often to move the story forward without any consistency or logic. Well, our heroine also only shows some sparks of intelligence once every 4/5 months and cries forever listening to people around her!!

As for L/GW, I  seem to have exhausted all bad words in my vocabulary.

I have some hope on the D/bhu/lax track this week.

Hope T takes in charge of her and TA's life and makes decisions on her own. Not sure if viewers would sympathize anymore with T shedding tears and would rather be irritated!