•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys how r u all hmm i was reading some jokes so i thought put it here hope u like it
Son to his mother "The people next door must be
poor."
Mother said, "Why do you say that?"
The son replied, "Because they made such a fuss
when the baby swallowed a ten paise coin."

Man : my wife is too good.
She can talk on any subject for hours.
Friend : Ahh!!! My wife is better,
She does not even need a subject to talk about.

Judge: U r crossing the limits.
Lawyer: Kaun Saala aisa kehta hai?
Judge: How dare you call me saala?
Lawyer: My Lod, I said kaun 'Sa Law' kehta hai?

After hearing that one of the patients in a mental hospital had saved another from a suicide attempt by pulling him out of a bathtub, the hospital director reviewed the rescuer's file and called him into his office.
"Mr. Haroldson, your records and your heroic behavior indicate that you're ready to go home. I'm only sorry that the man you saved later killed himself with a rope around the neck."
"Oh, he didn't kill himself," Mr. Haroldson replied. "I hung him up to dry."

A teacher is droning away in the classroom when he notices a student sleeping way up in the back row. The teacher shouts to the sleeping student's neighbor, "Hey wake that student up!"
The neighbor yells back, "You put him to sleep, you wake him up!"

Ayesha😉

lol...nice jokes...thanks for sharing
The last one reminds of a similar gaffe I actually made in one of my classes.

This was during my post-graduation and the prof was especially boring that day or perhaps I had been up all night and was feeling sleepy. Anyway, that day happened to be sitting in the cornermost seat in the last row. There was no way the Prof could've seen me (or so I thought) All of a sudden I heard someone calling my name and shouting

Prof: Are you actually sleeping in my class?
Me: NO only trying to (Class tittering, me too sleepy to realise what I'm saying)
Prof: Oh Sorry! Didn't realize I was disturbing you (Gosh was that sarcasm)
Me: No its ok, you didn't disturb me at all, except just now.

The class bursts out, the guy next to me actually falls down and I realize that I must've been born with the foot-in-the-mouth disease (constantly taking out one foot from the mouth to put the other in).

I swear this actually happened. And that particular Prof and I became very good friends.