Bade Acche Laggte Hai

RaYa FF"U complete me" 7th january pg30 2 (Page 27)

Post Reply New Post

Page 27 of 33

fan_forever

fan_forever

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by haribol79

nice... continue soon...

Originally posted by Jaanemaan

Thanks for the update...loved it..please update soon..waiting to know what was written on the paper... Ermm

Originally posted by Siacutie

Hey but wat was written in papers is it a divorce papers or sum other papers ?ram didn't expect tiz 4rom her it means tat do continue soon mjhe tension ho rai he update asp

Originally posted by 14shubhi

awesome update dear...
continue soon...

Originally posted by name2saakshi

waiting next plz soon update plz

Originally posted by jollyghai

Nice...but what is that paper?

Originally posted by sammy_108

di thnx for updating but wats written in the paper?? plz update next part soon...

Originally posted by Anamika163

lovely updateClap
but nehi nehiii mujhe romance chahiiyeEmbarrassedLOL plz update soon... u make us wait too longCry n plz plz a long romantic update this tymBlushing

Originally posted by viny_queen

yaar us peper mein kya aisa tha plz soon update warna i wokeup all nightEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOL

Originally posted by vss08

nice update. continue soon plz...

*********************************************************************************************************

hey thanks a lot to all
now to those all my frnds who are eager to read some romantic moments sorry  but will have to wait...

and secondly but definitely the paper details is revealed in this part...

hope u like it

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RaYa FF"U complete me" 7th january pg30 2 (Page 27)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fan_forever

fan_forever

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Recap: RaYa and VikHa celebrating Ram's bday... Ram all upset with priya as he wanted to spend this evening only with her... but Priya turned up calling VikHa... then all pf sudden Priya gifted Ram with some papers

Ram all silent looks at Priya with teary eyes… soon turns and takes a pen sign across the paper and hands it to Priya

During all this VikHa were a bit tensed as what all they could see were teary eyes of Ram-Priya… a long silence between the couple and above all a legal document that ram has just signed with a expression that clearly tells that he wasn't expecting this from Priya… but also a happy and calm feeling on both of their faces…
Part 10
Priya takes the paper and turns to Vikram; Mai jaanti thi Ram bhi yehi chahte the… isiliye maine papers ready karva liye the… ab tum bhi is par sign kar do so that we can be free from the guilt of this mistake…

Vikram and Neha looks at each other… Neha blurts out "Are u both out of ur mind… yeh kya majak hai… I agree there's some awkwardness but this isn't the solutions. Vikram tum hi kuch hi bolona"

Vikram: Bhabhi neha sehi bol rehi hai… aise decision itni jaldi nahi lete… aur abhi time hi kitna hua hai… todha time dijiye sab thik ho jayega… aur ram tu bhi kya… bhabhi ne agar decision le bhi liya but u should have behave and reacted in a more mature way… but nahi… tune bhi bina kuch soche sign kar di…

Ram: Priya ne sehi decision liya hai… mai bhi kab se soch raha tha par tune jo kaha tha uske karan chup tha… par ab jab Priya ne… toh… ab chal tu bhi maan le aur sign kar de…

Neha; just shut up… this all isn't going to happen… I thought u 2 are sensible and are the 1 who respect the relations but I cant believe its u 2 who are calling ur marriage a mistake and ur feeling guilty for it… common yaar tum dono ki shaadi ko abhi time hi kitna hua hai… 2-3 months… (Raya looking at her with a confuse expression) arre

Priya stops Neha: ek minute… ab in sab mai humhari shaadi kaha se aai… what do our marriage has to do with all this matter…

Neha: Ofcourse it has to… I agree there's no love feelings in ur relationship but believe me one day it will be there… u just need to give time to each other and to this relation. Priya believe me u both wont be able to leave without each other… and definitely "divorce" is not a solution…

Ram-Priya at same time: What "Divorce"

Neha- haan… ab kya hua… par tum dono aise…

Priya: Hey Ram

Ram: Kya??? And looks at Priya and turns to VikHa and says ooh god… tum dono bhi na… and vikram teri biwi ko bol aise ulte sedhe khyal aapne paas hi rakhe… (Neha Frowns…)

Priya: yeh kya… Sirf Neha nahi Vikram bhi toh….

Ram; oohh yes yes mai kaise bhul gaya… ooh hello (comes close to where priya was standing placing a hand around her shoulder making priya to shiver who in response looks up at him but Ram is still looking at neha) abhi abhi toh shaadi hui hai… abhi se hi divorce kii baat... tum dono thik ho na…

Priya steps forward making ram to remove his hand; aur nahi toh kya… hum aisa kyu sochenge…

Ram; hhmmm… and pecks her on cheek… giving Priya a 3rd shock (Remember 2 shock when he peck her like this before) and 1st and bada wala shock to VikHa…

Vikha mouth wide open… eyes blinking taking its own time to capture in the sight that has just passed…

They all (except our Golu nw how he can be in shock ha ha ha he was the one who gave the shock… I must warn u haan this Golu is getting electrifying currents in him that is giving shock to everyone ) come out of shock with the voice of the waiter standing there with the bill…

oohh dont come and kill me... need to go now so will post 1 more part today in night... so keep watching this section... milte hai break ke baad 

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

shree20kshipramhatreReeshAxymramandpriyavinan2050hbuyalu5123pavitra123parulkhare13Jaanemaanpiyushibalhfan4everharibol79DsudipasaisamanviSriBviny_queensalsalybpatil3

saisamanvi

IF-Dazzler

saisamanvi

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
nice update dear loved it
thank you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SriB

viny_queen

IF-Rockerz

viny_queen

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged

SriB

14shubhi

14shubhi

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
loved it..
nd continue soon...

SriB

luvbalh

IF-Rockerz

luvbalh

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
ClapClap  plz  waiting for ur update

SriB

haribol79

Goldie

haribol79

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Hey... cmon... u left us at a Shocking (romantic) part...!...

come back soon

SriB

Jaanemaan

Jaanemaan

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
maza agaya...but please update soon...Smile

SriB

Post Reply New Post

Go to top