noddiye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Excellent update...Continue soon 
macarons thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Loved it :) Awesome.
I wish they show this in BALH too. Im so tired of seeing the evil trio and ashwin's bloody nature. loved the update and what priya said to ashwin.
piyushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it
plz do continue
fan_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey thanks a lot to all for liking ff and for all comments
having two different opinions about ram's next step but ya will update soon a promise
M_n_h thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nice part 😊 hope we get to see something like this
w8ing for the next part
balhfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow... superlike.. 👍🏼
fan_forever thumbnail

Recap:

Priya: Mr. Ashwin Gupta… next time… u dare to do any such sick deed to Mr. Kapoor and then I'll show u what place u actually deserve and points him to gate (main gate of Kapoor Industries)

And left leaving behind an annoyed Ashwin

Part 2

Ashwin: Mr.Kapoor… Mr. Kapoor… Mr.Kapoor bus aur kuch bolti hi nahi… bahut ho gaya yeh sab… ab aur nahi Priya… and thinks something… screen blacks out…

Ram in his cabin

A smile on his face… thinking about the Priya's word… and then he thinks about his discussion with VikHa… and again thinks is Priya really having some feelings for me…

Ram… Ram… yeh kya soch raha hai… aree par ho sakta hai… pichle kuch dino se Priya kuch badli si hai… aur Neha ke signs bhi toh… ohh god save me…   

Priya enters

Priya: Mr. Kapoor… Mr. Kapoor

Ram comes out of his thought and seeing Priya in front of him… suddenly he gets conscious and again clasps his coat… haan… tum yaha kyu aayi ho…

Priya: kya matlab??? Aur yeh aapne coat aise kyu pakada hua hai… aapko thand lag rehi hai kya…

Ram: aahh… (leaves his coat) and tries to cover up and says nahi… nahi…

Priya: Mr. Kapoor aap bhi na… pata nahi ajeeb sa react karte hai… anyways… mai aapko yeh kehne aayi thi kii mai NGO ja rehi hu…

Ram: thik hai…

As Priya leaves… Ram also gets up to see her going thru gate and takes a sigh of relief and thanks god…  and turns to his sit

But suddenly he notices Ashwin looking at Priya… and then smiling as Priya goes…

Ram: sitting and twisting his fingers…, stress lines on forehead, thinking about all that happened in last few hours… all that he saw and all that he heard…

The way Ashwin was looking at Priya… and then his comment during the first training session that Priya must have gone to temple… all rolled in his mind… and remembered the convo…

He in anger calls Ashwin

Ashwin: yes sir…

Ram; tum Priya ko kaise jaante ho

Ashwin; as ur wife sir…

Ram: usse pehle…

Ashwin; sir… actually we were about to get married… hasn't Priya told u…

Ram: no… u can leave…

Ashwin turns and gives a wicked smile…

Ram: thinking… Ashwin-Priya… par Priya ne kabhi bataya nahi… haan par vo batyegi bhi kyu… aakhir humhara rishta ek compromise hi toh…

Par… jaise voh meri har baat har pareshani share karna chahti hai… interfere karti hai… toh kya yeh baat mujhe bata nahi sakti thi… kii Ashwin aur voh…

And now he remembers his meeting with Ashwin near Lift (before marriage incident) and thinks yes… Priya ne toh mujhe uss din Ashwin se milvaya tha… par mai hi bhul gaya… and he also remembers that how Ashwin denied him whn he ask whether they had met earlier…

He looks at Ashwin thru his window… and thinks about the sharp reply of Priya given today and that day near lift… but he had second thought and then he looks at Ashwin and looks at himself… sehi toh keh raha tha… kaha yeh bilkul fit aur kaha mai… Par Priya ne toh kaha na usse in sab se koi farak nahi padta…

Then he remembers on the night (when she came to office for distributing the diwali bonus) Priya said him " aaj vo bahut khush hai aur iski vajah bhi mai hi hu…" kya uski vajah mai tha ya Ashwin ka office… aur Priya ne bhi toh Office Ashwin ke join karne ke baad hi aana shuru kiya he recollects how Priya was pursuing him to allow her to take the training session…. Kya vakai mai Priya kii voh khushi ka karan Aswhin ka office join karna tha…!!! Is she still feels for Ashwin….

Nahi par yeh keh kaise ho sakta hai… As far as I know her… she is not that kind of girl… for her family, values means a lot… aur aaj humhari shaadi ke 2 mahine tak Priya ne kabhi bhi aisa kuch nahi kiya that either hurts me or my family… par usne toh har pal mera saath diya…

He feels the change in Priya's behavior… one time when even she made him to climb the stairs taunting his overweight but today how she was all the time concerned about my health… and the image of Priya's sad face when he told her "dil kiska hai mera na… so let me take care of it…"

How once Priya all the time use to comment on his overweight and fatness and today when someone other did the same… how sharply she replied…

Nahi yeh nahi ho sakta… I'm sure priya has nothing to do with Ashwin now… but

But if then why she didn't told me… and why she went to meet him yesterday… He thinks if Priya really feels something about me then why she didn't told me about Ashwin and the problem he is creating for her… why…???

In this way Ram was having a toughest time of his life as if hi sbrain got divided into two and both are combating with each other… but one thing he ws sure is Priya has nothing to do with Ashwin….

he was fully frustrated and was very annoyed so he takes out his pills and was about to swig it just then he remembers Priya saying him to stop taking the pills as its affecting his immune system… so he in frustration throws the pills

His phone rings… its Priya… He takes the call but disconnects it…

Priya tried again… but he rejected it… (this continued for next 4-5 times)

He reached home… (Priya not at home)

Ram sits on chair and still couldn't overcomes from his thought… so starts drinking Whisky… peg after peg…

Still all talks of Ashwin and all positives and negatives kept rolling in his mind… the more he thinks the more he gets annoyed as each time he stops at the point as why didn't Priya told him… (in this way the mixed thoughts kept rolling in his mind and the only thing which was hurting him was why Priya didn't told him…???)

Priya arrived and sees Ram, (she was very happy as today all the formalities and work of Special ward is completed and also her surprise for Ram… is ready as she was successful in getting his father pics… )

Priya; aksed him are u okay… I called you but you rejected my call

Ram: (fully drunk) haan mujhe kya hoga

With his shaking voice Priya realizes that he is already over drunk…

Priya: Mr.Kapoor aaj aap kuch jyaad hi ho gaya hai ab bus kijiye…

Ram: nahi abhi nahi

Priya: itna pina bhi thik nahi aur kaka ne bataya ki aaj aapne dinner bhi nahi kiya… chaliye yeh chodiye mai khana mangvati hu…

Ram: nahi…

Priya; nahi matlab and takes the bottle and says bus bahut ho gaya aaj ke liye…

Ram looks at her and says tumhe koi hakk nahi…

Priya; hai aapki biwi hu…

Ram smirks biwi… haan jab mujh pe control karna ho toh biwi ho varna…

Priya: Kya matlab???

Ram; kuch nahi… meri bottle vapas do… Priya denies….

Ram looses and says vow how bias… meri taklif meri biwi ho bolkar mera saath deti ho par khud apni taklif mujhse share nahi karti… kyu…

Agar tum meri biwi hone ka farz pura kar sakti ho… toh mujhe bhi toh…

Priya ; aap kehna kya chahte hai…

Ram gets up and walks to her but stumbles…Priya supports him…

He says dekha phir sambhala… Priya: Mr.Kapoor hum kal baat karenge aap aaram kijiye and takes him to bed… and makes him sleep… removes his shoes… covers him with blanket… and was about to leave when…

Ram in his over drunk state blabbers: Ashwin-Priya nahi… Ram-Priya… hmm (Priya shocked and turns…)

Ram continues… Ashwin…. Priya… shaadi… Mai… fit… mota…

Priya…  bataya…  nahi… and Priya… kyu.

(He gets a image of Ashwin standing near Priya so he says )I don't want to talk to you… just go away… and sleeps.

Priya was with tears… goes to couch and thinks Mr.Kapoor ko kaise… hmm iska matlab Ashwin… bus Ashwin bahut ho gaya maine kaha bhi tha… meri shaadi shuda jindagi mai dhakal dene ki koshish bhi mat karna… par…

And starts thinking about what Ram said…

Was with tears and says aaj na chahte hue bhi maine aapko hurt kiya… aur aaj mere kaaaran hi aapne ye sab… I'm sorry… and goes to sleep

But couldn't as ram's word "I don't want to talk to you… just go away…"echoed in her mind" and she spent a sleepless night…

Precap: Ram wants to talk to Priya so as to sort out everything so opts to stay back at home… priya left early for office… and where she fires Ashwin…

Ram frustrated as priya…!!!

fan_forever thumbnail
thnks a lot for liking the update... sorry i'm not replying individually...
but i m glad to see each and every comment... and also the like button hits...
once again thnks...

just posted the part 2...
i know its a bit long... but couldnt help it and i guess i havent been able to justify with Ram's thought process... so pls bear this time...

hope u all like atleats the flow...
Edited by fan_forever - 12 years ago
M_n_h thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice update
really hoping to see something like this except Ram getting drunk
w8ing for the next part
14shubhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nyc update dear..