Posted: 12 years ago
Wow this update was so good and emotional...i am crying my eyes out
oh girl it was superb and a bit emotional. i love ur song collection for last part as well, plz update soon 
Eagerly waiting for the update
Hey Lyraa,

Just thought I'd let you know:

There are 2 forum codes, you could use on your forum work (especially pics/FFs) which are [MEMBERSONLY/] and [NOCOPY/] without the /

These forum codes unable members who are not registered to see your posts and also whoever tries to copy your work can't with the no copy feature๐Ÿ˜ณ
yo lyraa!!..im spammin...lets take this to thread number two!:D

you left me SPEECHLESS. SPEECHLESS.

lol. that was Gaga bowing down to thee WOMAN! WHAT AN UPDATE! things seem so hopeless!! what do you have next in mind lyraa? 

PYAASI HOON MEIN! 
i NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU PLAN TO DO!

lol. That was my HORRIBLE attempt at sounding like a poet. 
uuupppddaatteee...
   update de dooo...
completely amazing, it is so full of emotions wonder what is in store for Arhi
please continue 
thanks for the wonderful ff dear...truly a marvellous one...

res๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰

- - edited - -

first of all let me say sorry for the lateness .. i know .. i knw tht i dont have the permission to say so .. but couldnt help myself .. and as i know i can get away with it i am trying my luck .. 

so here goes nothing .. btw will try to keep it short and sweet ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

chapter 9 ..

as usual u have out done urself and i am luving it .. 

the realization of the hurt he has caused ... sounds nice .. 

the flash back was awesome .. for a change it was from arnav's pov and it sounded perfect .. 

he luved her .. but didnt trust her enough to believe her over the rest of the world .. but still he was in luv with her no doubt on tht .. nice and smoothly written .. the way he says tht he wish tht he never had met KKG  .. itself tells tht he was helplessly in luv .. poor chap ... and as say it was the last time he saw her .. hmm ... 

luv hurts .. 

loved the way u dealt with arnav's and la's relationship .. mature ..lol

the realization tht arnav is in luv with kushi, the fact he has been and is and will be and there is nothing tht can change it .. it isnt even in control of arnav .. luv just happens as usual .. 

the fact tht she close the door and crys ... sad but .. it seems more like tht... tht chapter of arnav's life was closed along with her .. 

the changes she went though was all for him .. but it was all for nothing .. nice concept .. kushi changed her forever ... 

wow .. the end was amazing .. the fact tht kushi is talking milk in to arnav's room and sitting besides him and touching his hand .. wow .. dam romantic .. i was wondering whether i am imaging thing .. it felt like their wedding night ...lol 

luved it yaar .. the way arnav say tht he hever meant to hurt anyone ... the vulnerablilty .. the unspoken luv .. both are feeling and one is helpless and the other too late .. but it better late than never .. 

she admits tht the reason she breath is aryan , but she will never breath properly as for tht arnav is a necessity ... 

luv .. is still a question for me ??? 

chapter 9 - - amazing and luved it ..

chapter 10 - - wow .. just finished reading it .. amazing yaar .. 

i almost cried .. the way arnav reacted and the way aryan and his family entered and the typical famiy drama of the elders .. was very well wriiten .. the fact tht no one belived her and she could ans all the quries but didnt want to .. the undieing luv tht both aryan and arnav have toward kushi .. amazing ... the fact tht all truth will be out .. is dam tempting .. 

luved the way both ran towards her .. wow ... 

(is it short enough )

chapter 11 - - wow .. god i am done saying this .. k .. it was dam good .. 

luved it .. and the u brought out the past and the n including sham in the middle .. then the story .. god .. fate was so cruel to her .. my heart is bleeding out here ,,, u have written it well and i am almost in tears ... 

rejection .. from arnav 

humiliation from all ... 

she was called a liar , a s**t, a person who steel others husbands ..

been raped .. 

attempted suicide .. 

wht a life .. 

she is a total wreck .. and arnav .. but due to total different reasons .. 

chapter 12 - - hmm .. this one was a heart breaker .. amazing piec of writting .. my i am all tears ... luved it .. 

nice way to put it .. kushi wasnt raped .. wow .. impressed with the prank u pulled .. 

the confrontation of feeling sweet .. i mean hear breaking .. 

the annoucement of the marriage .. 

so here come the sacrifice from arnav's side right ... 

sham is back .. amd i am getting bad vibs about it .. tht slime ball .. hate him ..

chapter 13 - - k .. i will comment on tht in the new thread ... 

to wrap it all .. amazing work .. keep it up .. and thanx for taking the time to entertain us even though u are having a busy schedule ... 

xoxo 

-  - badra

Edited by 143badra - 12 years ago