Posted: 12 years ago

thanx sugar ... the pleasure was all mine ... 

"They tried hard to hold on, to fight for love…Till they realized.. Love was about letting go, about sacrifice.. It was not about winning a heart, it was about losing your own… " - - wow the true meaning of love ... nice ... they say tht if u love some one let them go if ur love is true they will come back to u if nt it was never urs to begin with ... so will see wht their scarifies cost them and wht they will earn in the long run .. u will eventually tell us ... i will have my fingers crossed ... 

her parents,

their hopes,

their sacrifices

and the world she was no longer the part of

these 4 thing are making go nuts right now ... advise to myself stop damaging my brain cells let her do the thinking and enjoy the ride ...😉

words couldn't explain n nor could silence -- now tht seems serious .. itz fair tht she cannt put it into words .. they say silence speak louder than words .. wonder wasnt it loud enough or was the person listening too late to response ..

broken dreams,

shattered moments,

unshed tears

and unsaid words.

wow nt bad .. ... she is in pain .. so am i .. my head hurts 

yaar so much things to process in such a small para .. feeling dizzy 

u know how to connect with the nature .. dont u ... it sounds so nice and ssad at the sometime .. depressing .. but i guess tht was the whole point in tht para .. to make sure tht we understand tht she isnt the happy go bubbly kushi anymore .. she has changed ..and u are hoping to torture us by taking ur own sweet time to bring forth the reasons in the up coming update .. right ..  i is a torture but wht to do am loving it .. 

dreams will remain dreams .. seems tht she has lost all hope ... 

so there is a story behind the 15  days too .. does tht mean sham is exposed and he saves his a** by blaming everything on kushi .. will see how u bring about tht .. coming up with wonderful stuff is ur department so will leave u tht job ... 

it was that night when Shyam had destroyed her... no no dont tell me wht i am thinking is right .. i am having my fingers crossed here ... i hope as she doesnt remember nothing of wh i am thinking happen and as she doesnt remember she assumes or sham lies to her .. i want to think +vly on tht aspect .. until u prove me wrong in ur upcoming updates .. i hate tht snake ... he should rot in hell(imho) .. 

oh so she has no hope at all .. well she could see her face before leaving the cliff for eternity ... - - if her love is true and our writer is kind enough .. she will survive ... it is tht she thought tht she was leaving for eternity .. now the problem is how does she survive and how gets the credit .. is it love or ... 

so much of questions running in my mind .. 

wht yaar as usual u ended up giving me a heart attack .. mujhe marne ka irada hai kya .. yaar why do u do it every time .. keeps on scoking me with every update ... btw thtz ur specialty .. so fyi i am ready for another heart breaking ff .. as i know ur a very kind soul and would fix my broken heart at the end of the ff ..

pls continue soon 

pls hurry ... 

thanx for starting a new ff 😉...

so catch u later babez ...

keep up the good work hun ...

Edited by 143badra - 12 years ago
beautiful ... u shd continue ... 

BEAUTIFUL!

Do continue!
I loved the way you incorporated everything that happened already into it as well...this story looks very promising!
Please PM me if you update!!!
very nice start...waiting to read more 😊
hi lyraa
first of all...im sooo glad we get a new treat frm u!:)
the way u write..capture emotions is soo beautiful.:)
amazing u are!
and this looks promising! and dont u forget behind that smile!:P
love
shaam!
Edited by shaam91 - 12 years ago
one more from you.. 
set up is great.. do continue.. 
THANK YOU for letting me know  about this new piece, my extremely talented friend! I am savoring your writing, and literally reading each line slowly so I can enjoy the effect you are creating, and the images you are projecting. If you don't mind I'm going to give some suggestions and plot feedback as I read each piece of course assuming you would even need any suggestions, but for now, this has been, as always, amazing!

this is great..cant wait for more;)btw thx for the pm ;)
Awesome Lyraa..! Great Concept and seems interesting! Thanx for the PM and do PM me everytime you update 😳