Memorable Moment

sakshisharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guyz!!!
For those who don't know me, i am sakshisharma, one of the biggest fans of the show Navya...:)

Well as you all (Navya Fans) should be aware of, the college scenes for this show is to the end😭...

There has been gr8 Anant n Navya scenes through out the time.😊😊
I have started this Topic for us all viewers to share our most memorable moment/s of Navya in the college lifetyle...

it could be Anant n Navya, or the whole gang together as one or ny other so far...

(Seriously i don't want all this mauj and masti to come to an end..The funny scenes in the classrooms, at college camp, the whole gang together as one are the glory moment of this show...

The scene when Navya enters the Boys Cabins at camp πŸ˜‰ is one of my fav episodes so far...πŸ˜†

so guyz, get going!!!!! post in your fav moments...:)⭐️
take careπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice Post 

Most of college scenes are mine favorite but  Computer presentation scene is on top of list of my favorite ones 

--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
me to guys clg life is best part of whole life.πŸ˜›
tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
all scenes r my favorite...cllege life z always best n most memorable years..
Kayal_SHAMYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😭😭😭 True dear... really feel bad abt end of clg... All AnYa scenes r my favorite...

Especially, Ice-cream nit out, Comp pro,Picnic, Birthday, Railway station(kanpur), Proposal n Exam hallπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
sakshisharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luvanya

Nice Post 

Most of college scenes are mine favorite but  Computer presentation scene is on top of list of my favorite ones 

I agree...the computer presentation was one of the goodies of the show aswell...
the way navya helped anant, and the chemistry in between which slowly was coming out...

sakshisharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kayal_SHAMYA

😭😭😭 True dear... really feel bad abt end of clg... All AnYa scenes r my favorite...

Especially, Ice-cream nit out, Comp pro,Picnic, Birthday, Railway station(kanpur), Proposal n Exam hallπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

from start to now, there has always been good shots, and they will defenitly be rememberable...
the birthday sequence was really funny, and i loved it, how anant was desperate to celebrate navyas bday...
urmee71 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
All Anya scenes r my favourite.
But computer presentaion & Navya's b'day scene (Balcony & date both) r the best
priyabiju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Al most all clg scene's r my favourite ..and d most most scns r first night out, classroom eyelock scns, picnic , proposal scn etc etc    and the last day results scn ...
Magical_NaiRan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WE ALKL MISS DAT SCENES DEAR