Computers, Science, Technology

Free Wordpress Themes and Free Joomla Templates

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

LuciaRain

LuciaRain

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Hi All,

Having an online presence is essential for any businesses these days whether if is a website or blog. Having a professional and beautiful looking site/blog is important as well as this will deeply impress your visitors/potential customers who will remember you, your business and your services. Currently WordPress  and Joomla are the 2 most popular CMS Platform used by businesses and individuals alike.

That is why I am sharing Free Wordpress Themes and Joomla Templates which are all professionally designed and ready to be used so that you won't spend a single cent. This allows you to use this saved money to invest on other aspects of your businesses or if you are an individual, you can focus the saved investment more on internet marketing.

What I hope is that these free wordpress themes and joomla templates will help the forum members who are in need of it. As this is my first time posting here, if I have broken any rules, please let me apologize in advance and I will stop sharing. Please kindly notify me.

Free Premium Wordpress Theme: Rheniumific

Free Premium Wordpress Theme: Ubert TumBlog Theme

Free Premium WordPress Theme: Tiberion

Free Premium WordPress Theme: ShutterShot

Free Joomla 1.6 and 1.7 Template: jOrange

Free Premium Joomla 1.6 and 1.7 Template: Stylish Black

You can go to this website MageTemplates.com to download the free wordpress themes and free joomla templates

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Free Wordpress Themes and Free Joomla Templates" in Computers, Science, Technology forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top