Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

.FlamingDesire.

IF-Sizzlerz

.FlamingDesire.

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged

Hello Friends

Slap.One! Yes I am here with a Slap.One.! Lastly we saw a Ra.One! This Time You Will See Slap.One! Any Guesses Who?

Hmmm...

> He Is A Snake!

> He Is A Idiot!

Non other Shyam! Yes!

Slap.One Is Shyam! He Really Needs a Slap! But By Who? Many People are on the list!

-Khushi

-Anjali

-Bau Ji

-Nani Ji

-Garima

-Arnav

-Shashi

IF Members To Slap Shyam List Here:

Rin630, Twilighter, ns2095, anju_sm, pakpearl, Maneetaddict, shilpeee, xara20, aparna5293, mitchie, greenarrow, Laks05, deepthika1, sofi288, sreemeera, sheeza98, rabiamomin, london_doll, rest.rest, RuchaMulay, Kavita1970, ajoop, choti1, gunayaar, Juicee_Sushie, ketki_arshi, tenxin, einnieearchu, A2ZS, mandira1, Seh07, aparnam, unna_178, geetmann, guessimgreat, Suman786, luvtwilight19, harsh42, prtyangel1231, arhi_78, shaz01, kitty25, anjani786, uyti, rits_20, mirnalini, mahiem94, khalida4u, pgm7, huny.thebest, sweetygirl28, iramtheegr8, uniquebluerose, Namita.Murti, shaheerdiwani, feya, Haniibee, INGCIV, ArnavKhushi1996, luvmaan4ever, bila_a, storybooksgd, asmi4you, Arhi-Sarun, Ipkknd-ki-fan1, seasplash, shybabe, tinsel, .Katzie..NaDz., spring_breeze05, BengaliWisdom, Hot_Indo_Chilly, ANTARA-2244, ArshForEver, pbtghosh, mythili2, littlemoi, poojawal_Pooja_, R3b3l_Pr1nc3s5, sharneil92, Roshini1494, anjaani07, moon_mine, miraare, Aanya_taanu4evr, 

Click Like To Add Your Name If You Are Interested To Give Him A Slap! And Do Answer Who Should Give Him A Tight Slap?

Edited by AbhiyaFan_Qusim - 08 November 2011 at 10:05am

The following 105 member(s) liked the above post:

anju_smxara20malta11ManeetaddictmitchieLaks05sheeza98rabiamominKavita1970-Maaneet-Jordindeepthika1sofi288ketki_arshishilpeeeeinnieearchugeetmannns2095prtyangel1231Rin630TwilighterSuman786arhi_78Micha1005shaz01seasplashguessimgreatyam29AdhooriSiluvtwilight19unna_178khalida4uBlueSpiritsunshine33iramtheegr8AromaHussainshaheerdiwanifeyaArnavKhushi1996HaniibeeCrazySaRunianchoti1storybooksgdlondon_dollrest.restasrlovesksr.UroojMs-PakOs.bila_aJuicee_Sushieasmi4you-Sarunforever-INGCIVmandira1mirnalinipeppygeekhuny.thebestStarstruck1382ArshForEverpbtghoshspring_breeze05TangledChaudhrytmkitty25-BrokenDreamer-hreeyaasmithasrkSunriseGreenHot_Indo_ChillySam_KaShian-_-harsh42sweetygirl28shypersonuniquebluerosesharneil92fly_dog-RohanMuskan-..Damsel..sreemeeralittlemoigunayaar-.Pearl.-RuchaMulayIpkknd-ki-fan1.Sam.pakpearlanjaani07M1s5_5unsh1n3Aanya.Namzz..Apz..-Antu-_-Aslan-moon_minemythili2tinsel..Amina..MissArshi-shybabe-aparna-Suchi.RGayuArnavKookiemonsterajoop.lostatsea..dream-catcher.Roshini1494

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Slap.One" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shybabe

IF-Sizzlerz

shybabe

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Yes, I am!

But I am waiting for the day when buaji slaps himROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

malta11ArnavKhushi1996Juicee_Sushieuniqueblueroseprincessunara

.FlamingDesire.

IF-Sizzlerz

.FlamingDesire.

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shybabe

Yes, I am!

But I am waiting for the day when buaji slaps himROFL

Nice I want Anjali to give him a tight slap and kick him off from the RM!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_Sushie

iramtheegr8

iramtheegr8

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
U rock Shybabe... but Main bhi tapad dene bhi Master Hoon!!!

Aisi Jampar lagaongi, aisa lafa doongi...aisi vaat lagaooni ki SHyam BAbu bhi yaad rakenga!!!

..toh phikr not mere Bhai... No fear Iram is Here.. muje koi aisi- vaisi ladki mat samajna...mere paas bhi dhole- shole hai... aur haat tapad marne main mahir hai!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shybabe.FlamingDesire.

.FlamingDesire.

IF-Sizzlerz

.FlamingDesire.

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iramtheegr8

Aisi Jampar lagaongi, aisa lafa doongi...aisi vaat lagaooni ki SHyam BAbu bhi yaad rakenga!!!

..toh phikr not mere Bhai... No fear Iram is Here.. muje koi aisi- vaisi ladki mat samajna...mere paas bhi dhole- shole hai... aur haat tapad marne main mahir hai!!!

Then! CVs should make a special entry for you to slap Shyam only!

Roshini1494

IF-Stunnerz

Roshini1494

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
He is not Slap.one...He is Slap.many...I want all of them in ur list to stand in a line and slap him one by one...But Arnav want to slap him first...becoz he cheated both the important persons of Arnav's life ( Anji and Khushi) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_Sushieincandescent

iramtheegr8

iramtheegr8

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhiyaFan_Qusim

Originally posted by iramtheegr8

Then! CVs should make a special entry for you to slap Shyam only!

I know Bhai.. they shud na...

Dangerous background music...aur yeh ayi main...first they shoot my shoes as I walk into teh Raizada Mansion... from there they see my Oh- so-butifuul- fashe... and then my complete anger and I get into Shyam's face and A BIG TAPAD!! BAng.!!!!!! they replay the tapad 4-5 times and see Shyam's red gaal... they say cut and I run and get an autograph from ASR and KKG!!!

LOL!!!
Lekin I am afraid abhi ho nayi sakta... Kahan main AUstralia main... apne bed par 'study' akre rahi hoon aur kahan woh Mumbai main IPKKND ki shooting ho rahi hai...

Agar yeh segment November tak hold kar sakte hai toh phir main ready hoon, kyu ki Nov main, main India arehi hoon!!!!

mythili2

IF-Rockerz

mythili2

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
I just hope arnav n khushi gives him a tight slap..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_Sushie

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.