Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

-Whatever-

-Whatever-

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Do you have personal favorite quote from any specific book? An unforgettable quote? I bet you have! So I thought, why not store all the lovely quotes here. Hence, the topic.  I'm sorry if this topic is already present, 'cause I tried searching for the topic and didn't find any. 

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemugtehreem.-victoRiya-angelirebellipepples_joyshine123..Labyrinth..TohruManasi_16-GredForge--Risha_ipkknd-iluvOriginalsRafeal.epiphany.avivakirkIseeBatameez.-Rashi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ * Book Quotes * ~" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Isee

Rafeal.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafeal.

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
I cannot express it; but surely you and everybody have a notion that there is, or should be an existence of yours beyond you. What were the use of creation if I were entirely contained here? My great miseries in this world have been Heathcliff's miseries, and I watched and felt each from the beginning; my great thought in living is himself. If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; and all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger; I should not seem a part of it. My love for Linton is like the foliage in the woods. Time will change it, I'm well aware, as winter changes the trees ' my love for Heathcliff resembles the eternal rocks beneath ' a source of little visible delight, but necessary. Nelly, I am Heathcliff ' he's always, always in my mind ' not as a pleasure, any more than I am always a pleasure to myself ' but as my own being ' so, don't talk of our separation again ' it is impracticable....Catherine Earnshaw 

Catherine Earnshaw, may you not rest as long as I am living! You said I killed you haunt me, then! The murdered do haunt their murderers. I believe  I know that ghosts have wandered on earth. Be with me always take any form drive me mad! Only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you! Oh, God! it is unutterable! I cannot live without my life! I cannot live without my soul!...Heathcliff

This Quote is from Emily Bronte's Wuthering Heights... Love it !!!

Edited by JakeR - 18 November 2011 at 7:19pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartPhosphenesshine123angelirebelliash.attitudedreamer_dreamsspicySugar..Isee-Rashi

angelirebelli

IF-Dazzler

angelirebelli

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JakeR

I cannot express it; but surely you and everybody have a notion that there is, or should be an existence of yours beyond you. What were the use of creation if I were entirely contained here? My great miseries in this world have been Heathcliff's miseries, and I watched and felt each from the beginning; my great thought in living is himself. If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; and all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger; I should not seem a part of it. My love for Linton is like the foliage in the woods. Time will change it, I'm well aware, as winter changes the trees ' my love for Heathcliff resembles the eternal rocks beneath ' a source of little visible delight, but necessary. Nelly, I am Heathcliff ' he's always, always in my mind ' not as a pleasure, any more than I am always a pleasure to myself ' but as my own being ' so, don't talk of our separation again ' it is impracticable....Catherine Earnshaw 

Catherine Earnshaw, may you not rest as long as I am living! You said I killed you ' haunt me, then! The murdered do haunt their murderers. I believe ' I know that ghosts have wandered on earth. Be with me always ' take any form ' drive me mad! Only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you! Oh, God! it is unutterable! I cannot live without my life! I cannot live without my soul!...Heathcliff

This Quote is from Emily Bronte's Wuthering Heights... Love it !!!

OMG.. absolutely classic...**superduperloves**

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-GredForge-iluvOriginalsRafeal.Isee

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafeal.Isee

Isee

IF-Stunnerz

Isee

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
here's a quote from the firm ROFL i wanted to post the whole thing but dont feel like typing much LOL

" Why? You guys plan to follow? Will you follow me or them? What if they follow you? What if we all get real confused and I follow everybody?"

hahahhahaa ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avivakirk

Isee

IF-Stunnerz

Isee

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
You wouldn't really find that quote funny until u read the book ROFLROFL

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Why waste time in discovering truth, when one can so easily make it ... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

alexxashine123avivakirk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top