India-Forums

TMS 7 - 11 Nov (Page 4)

eljay IF-Rockerz
eljay
eljay

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks, desi!  Good that Vasu's vandavaaLams are now known to Selvam.  I just hope he doesn't act like a mahatma and say, enna aanaalum, he is my thambi kind of stuff.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyazVani19

Vani19 IF-Rockerz
Vani19
Vani19

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged

Thanks Desi for the lovely update, really hope that Vasu get caught this time.

rojapoooo IF-Sizzlerz
rojapoooo
rojapoooo

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Thanks Lav and Desi - so, DSDR is still not exposed?? RS just indicates that DSDR has not changed?? MM MM athai nambanume??? proof kekkum athu !!!
eljay IF-Rockerz
eljay
eljay

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Thanks, Lavanya!  Now that Kavya's MIL has changed, just finish the Vasu business quickly and then hurry up and finish this Akash and Rani business also, so the story can come to an end.  I don't want to be watching this till they show Selvam and Archu celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Thirumathi Selvam Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index