Page 3 Page 4

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Thanks hopper and roja..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rojapoooo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TMS 7 - 11 Nov (Page 2)" in Thirumathi Selvam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

umadharan

umadharan

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

Thank you very much guys for the update. I am hoping that the new Devyani serial will replace this one

desicpn

Groupbie

desicpn

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks rojapoo for the update
@Ejay its funny I didn't make that prayer.

So Vasu is becoming saint. Sooner he gets back with Reva better for us.Atleast she will have sense of what is happening and help Selvam and Archu.I feel bad for Archu.She neither has support from her side family nor her in-laws side and doesn't have true friends.I think she should just go back to her old life style kudithanam.Atleast she can live in midst of some like minded people.
Thanks
Desi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rojapoooo

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks eljay..

Just wish the friends expose Vasu..

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Thanks Eljay - Yovvv, directaaa, (umakku no respect swamy , javvu thangalai engalukku ) just make sure that Vaasu gets caught ..hmmm
ippO Nandhini will do a TJP and provide alibi for Vaasu !!

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Thanks Hopper the Eljay ma for the updates. Innum evvoluvu thaan drag pannuvaangalo? Yov director.. Angry

bharadwaj_k

Goldie

bharadwaj_k

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Thanks Eljayma for the updates...wish vasu was also in that car and he too goes lala land..at least one portion is done.

umadharan

umadharan

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

In the promo I saw Rajasekhar exposing Vasu. Hope our selvam believes him atleast

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Thirumathi Selvam Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.