Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Story we missed - Roja salutes Hopper Ocean who carried the cross for all of us. Thanks a million my dear

Selvam manage to find Nandini and brings back. Goes to Archana home and declares he and Archana got no longer any relationship with them. Nandini tries to talk but Selvam refuses to listen to Nandini.

Selvam Nandini goes for some car auction and there new character is introduce. Cant remember his name but everyone calls him seth. Selvam tries to win in the auction but Seth manage to buy everything for a very high price. Later Seth gives Selvam some problem about his shed place and then warns Selvam never to interfere in his business. Selvam is not very happy about it.

Selvam goes to see Revathi and speaks to her father about getting both Revathi Vasu back together.

Akash still have problem with Rani going to work and once caught both Rani and Vinod who was going to a site asked by their boss. Akash at first accuses her for going out with Vinod and refuses to listen to Rani.  Later Akash gets a job same company as Rani with higher salary then her and he is happy about it. But the next day Rani gets promoted as Manager and is to be working in the same branch as Akash with much higher salary. Akash with his ego clashing decides not to take the new job as Rani will be his manager there.

Monday 7/11/11

DSDR is striking a deal with a scrap dealer - as usual underhand dealing thaan !! This is witnessed by Bhanu's hubby who promptly reports to Archu. Jalli Kattu Archu storms in to the office and shouts at Vaasu - " un buthi yai kaattitel illai?? Lanjam vaangariyaa??" Nandhini comes out of her cabin and sees the drama . Tells Archu that the story behind it is different. Well, DSDR somehow knows that his bluff is called and so has given the bribe money to Nandhini "madam, that guy is trying to bribe me madam, here is the money " -flashback over. The dull head Archu does not ask THE Q " then why was he negotiating with the scrap dealer??" -  Bhanu's hubby did give the whole story !!! Anyways, DSDR once again escapes. Archu goes in to Nandhini's cabin. DSDR gets a call from his friends who are all set for the party. DSDR explains the situation but promises them that the party is on " You guys be ready, I will come with the car and money . Let us pick a girl too, ok??"

Act  No N from DSDR - goes to Nandhini and asks for a car " my friend's wife is preggie. She is in Chengalpat. He wants to bring her to Madras for delivery..so... a ...car " Archu is still stern but ORDERS Nandhini to give a car " oru pregnant pOnnukku intha help kooda pannatta epdi?" Then DSDR also gets 25,000 Rs from Nandhini " you can deduct from my salary madam " Well, money, car and DSDR leave the office. Friends are ready to meet him - nadu theru conference.  As the group is gloating about the party, DSDR sees Nandhini's father. Asks his friends to stay away " Nan pOi antha aalai dispose pannittu varren. if he sees us all together...apram problem thaan !! " As luck would have it Nandhini's father promptly suffers a heart attack. DSDR asks his friends to go and pick up the girl " you guys wait for me , i will admit him in the hospital and come ".

Vaasu is in the hospital - Nandhini's father is  in the ICU - Vaasu's friends have picked up the girl and are in the car. Vaasu asks them to proceed to ECR road resort " I am held up. will join you guys there " Car le ellam asadu vazhiya sirichundu...water beating ...and that call girl gets a call saying that her mother is serious. She wants to go back home but the drunken gumbal forces her to come along. As the car moves, the girl screams..."help me ...save me " - there is a  police barricade - the police run behind the car...the car hits a tree...all in the car are thrown out - looks like that girl has gone to La La land...

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 08 November 2011 at 5:25am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

selvalakshmirnaldesicpnssmily_facejeffylavanyazbharadwaj_kSue Naireljaynithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TMS 7 - 11 Nov" in Thirumathi Selvam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Story we missed - Roja salutes Hopper Ocean who carried the cross for all of us. Thanks a million my dear

Selvam manage to find Nandini and brings back. Goes to Archana home and declares he and Archana got no longer any relationship with them. Nandini tries to talk but Selvam refuses to listen to Nandini.

Selvam Nandini goes for some car auction and there new character is introduce. Cant remember his name but everyone calls him seth. Selvam tries to win in the auction but Seth manage to buy everything for a very high price. Later Seth gives Selvam some problem about his shed place and then warns Selvam never to interfere in his business. Selvam is not very happy about it.

Selvam goes to see Revathi and speaks to her father about getting both Revathi Vasu back together.

Akash still have problem with Rani going to work and once caught both Rani and Vinod who was going to a site asked by their boss. Akash at first accuses her for going out with Vinod and refuses to listen to Rani.  Later Akash gets a job same company as Rani with higher salary then her and he is happy about it. But the next day Rani gets promoted as Manager and is to be working in the same branch as Akash with much higher salary. Akash with his ego clashing decides not to take the new job as Rani will be his manager there.

Monday 7/11/11 Archives ' Copy

DSDR is striking a deal with a scrap dealer - as usual underhand dealing thaan !! This is witnessed by Bhanu's hubby who promptly reports to Archu. Jalli Kattu Archu storms in to the office and shouts at Vaasu - " un buthi yai kaattitel illai?? Lanjam vaangariyaa??" Nandhini comes out of her cabin and sees the drama . Tells Archu that the story behind it is different. Well, DSDR somehow knows that his bluff is called and so has given the bribe money to Nandhini "madam, that guy is trying to bribe me madam, here is the money " -flashback over. The dull head Archu does not ask THE Q " then why was he negotiating with the scrap dealer??" -  Bhanu's hubby did give the whole story !!! Anyways, DSDR once again escapes. Archu goes in to Nandhini's cabin. DSDR gets a call from his friends who are all set for the party. DSDR explains the situation but promises them that the party is on " You guys be ready, I will come with the car and money . Let us pick a girl too, ok??"

Act  No N from DSDR - goes to Nandhini and asks for a car " my friend's wife is preggie. She is in Chengalpat. He wants to bring her to Madras for delivery..so... a ...car " Archu is still stern but ORDERS Nandhini to give a car " oru pregnant pOnnukku intha help kooda pannatta epdi?" Then DSDR also gets 25,000 Rs from Nandhini " you can deduct from my salary madam " Well, money, car and DSDR leave the office. Friends are ready to meet him - nadu theru conference.  As the group is gloating about the party, DSDR sees Nandhini's father. Asks his friends to stay away " Nan pOi antha aalai dispose pannittu varren. if he sees us all together...apram problem thaan !! " As luck would have it Nandhini's father promptly suffers a heart attack. DSDR asks his friends to go and pick up the girl " you guys wait for me , i will admit him in the hospital and come ".

Vaasu is in the hospital - Nandhini's father is  in the ICU - Vaasu's friends have picked up the girl and are in the car. Vaasu asks them to proceed to ECR road resort " I am held up. will join you guys there " Car le ellam asadu vazhiya sirichundu...water beating ...and that call girl gets a call saying that her mother is serious. She wants to go back home but the drunken gumbal forces her to come along. As the car moves, the girl screams..."help me ...save me " - there is a  police barricade - the police run behind the car...the car hits a tree...all in the car are thrown out - looks like that girl has gone to La La land...

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 08 November 2011 at 5:26am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

guruvignesZEESXYssmily_facelavanyazbharadwaj_kVani19Carynnithyamkv

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shiny3selvalakshmisahanarajguruvignessushavviZEESXYJanubharadwaj_klavanyazVani19eljayrojapoooo

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
tuesBig smile  I am hoping all the characters run away after seeing me with a big smile!

Update for Tues, Nov 8, 2011:

Selvam Archu mahal - late at night, someone rings the bell.  The police have come to say that there was an accident and the girl is dead, the rest have been injured.  Selvam goes to the police station,  The Inspector tells him that the girl was not pregnant, she had been kidnapped by the three guys, she was a call girl, and why is he doing this business?  Selvam tells the Inspector that his brother took the car to take some pregnant woman to the hospital, and asks about the brother.  They go to the hospital to look for the brother.

A gaudy looking building, somebody is moving out - Cherry and Kavya - mom is begging him not to move out.  Cherry refuses to listen, they appeal to Kavya - she too says this is the best thing to do, at least till the baby is born, and they get into the car.

Vasu is sitting somewhere and thinking about how he was on his way to meet his friends and came to the scene of the accident, saw the bodies, and realized he needed to escape.  He gets a call from Selvam about the accident, he pretends not to know anything about it, and Selvam tells him to come to the police station. 

Police station - Vasu swears that he didn't know anything about the call girl, his friend's wife is really pregnant, that is why he borrowed the money and got him the car (how do these useless jobless guys get drivers licenses?).  The Inspector says he will have to remain in the station till the men in the hospital regain consciousness.  Selvam leaves, saying he will get in touch with a lawyer.

Archu is waiting for Selvam to come home, asks about the pregnant woman, what happened to the baby, and Selvam tells her that the woman was actually a call girl.  Now Archu is convinced that this is all Vasu's doing, but Selvam tells her that Vasu didn't know anything about it all.  She is doubtful.

Thodarum ...

Edited by eljay - 08 November 2011 at 8:09pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

rnalshiny3selvalakshmidesicpnguruvignesjeffyJanusushavviZEESXYbharadwaj_klavanyazVani19nithyamkvrojapoooo

desicpn

Groupbie

desicpn

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
DesiDay Friday.
Please send the Nandini character away.Her character is so annoying.

Only short update
House warming ceremony for cherry's new home. I think Cherry offers job for priya .As usual kona vai jayanthi doing narathar job. Cherry's parents join the mela promising they will not do anything to the baby.

Vasu goes to hospital to check on his friends who got caught at the accident. Nurse informs the constable that Vasu's friend has regained consiousness and ready to give statement.Vasu gets scared hearing this.Goes and meet his friends and informs them about how is life will be spoiled if his name gets interwined in this drams .Begs him and offers him to give ransom once he becomes RS maapillai. His friend agrees

Selvam comes back home happy. Gets the calendar to join vasu and reva. Archu not happy but convinced by MM that they need to do something for Reva.Boom boom aadu Archu aating head.Heads to RS home .RS home mouthellam teeth calls maapillai hundred times. Ready to send Reva.Reva beaming with joy.Ready to manage family with whatever Vasu brings.Happy MM and Archu kadai paarvai on them.Well when everything goes well SankaraLingam RS Assistant makes appearance calls RS privately puttu puttu odachifying all Vasu parakaramam. Rs stunned.Comes to know that Vasu arranged call girl along with his friends.Gets angry.Informs MM and gang that Vasu is behind other women.

Desi

Edited by desicpn - 11 November 2011 at 1:28pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shiny3selvalakshmijeffysushavviZEESXYmiganbharadwaj_kCarynVani19eljaynithyamkvrojapoooo

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Dear Whoeverdesiisprayingto: Please send all characters away, they are all annoying!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anukutty82jeffylavanyaznithyamkv

lavanyaz

Goldie

lavanyaz

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

selvalakshmisushavvibharadwaj_keljaynithyamkvrojapoooo

bharadwaj_k

Goldie

bharadwaj_k

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Oh ok annum perusa miss pannala...Thanks a ton Roja and all other updaters for listening to us and start updating this kuppai serial...Eljay for sure I promise I'll Participate as much as I can in this forum..not because of this kuppai serial but just to motivate you people...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anukutty82jeffylavanyazeljaynithyamkvrojapoooo

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.