Bigg Boss Season 5

seriously Mahek hugs sky???

02aug30 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Mahek hugging sky shows clearly that she is fake, after all that happen i don't care if that story about her is real or fake, any girl in that position would not give hug or just forgive/forget about the whole incidence.  iam not a fan of mahek i don't like her at all in bigg boss b/c she is a big manipulator and gets into fight for no reason.    but i was totaly surprise that she hugs sky?  why on the hell would u do this.  aren't ur family watching now where is ur self respect now? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Sanjay requested her so many times! i even heard Amar say something like "Sir is saying so just do it." she didnt want to disrespect Sanju and just wanted to end it here with the hug! 

clearly mahek wasnt happy about hugging Sky but she did it for sanju! 

fake or not is irrelevant here... 
-Moderator- thumbnail
That was just a formality sake man coz sanju asked for it. 

Didn;t you see the  fire in her eyes after that ? She wouldnt keep quite untill she brings Aakash on the zameen.  I so hope that one of them get evicted next week otherwise its such a pain when both of them fight with filmy dialogues and overacting and all that. 
drifter639 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol it was just formality .

Seriously some people are just that dumb ! :/
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

Sanjay requested her so many times! i even heard Amar say something like "Sir is saying so just do it." she didnt want to disrespect Sanju and just wanted to end it here with the hug! 

clearly mahek wasnt happy about hugging Sky but she did it for sanju! 

fake or not is irrelevant here... 

The highlighted stuff 
Thats just how she rolls i wont be surprised that in goa too she must have succumbed to such sir's and done things she shouldn't have. 
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: sha1

The highlighted stuff 
Thats just how she rolls i wont be surprised that in goa too she must have succumbed to such sir's and done things she shouldn't have. 

🤢 some people on this forum are just disgusting! 
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

🤢 some people on this forum are just disgusting! 

who are these people beta? mahek kare toh chamatkaar hum kare to balaat kaar?
joshwa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She was made to hug that rakshas akash. She was totally not interested and so was showing her frustration. Whereas aakash is fake he is here for image makeover so acting so unnatural... True akash is one we saw in is jungle se mujhe bachao
chutiappa.gowda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what a baseless thread.

Did you even see how many times sanjay asked them to do so ?

And did you even see the expression on mahek's face when they had to ? If you want to call it fake...call sky...He was telling things like god bless u..stay happy in life etc ...whereas mehak was in no mood to give a forgiven smile nor reply a word.

I know what you wrote maybe your views but dont write bullshit.
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dk.bose

what a baseless thread.

Did you even see how many times sanjay asked them to do so ?

And did you even see the expression on mahek's face when they had to ? If you want to call it fake...call sky...He was telling things like god bless u..stay happy in life etc ...whereas mehak was in no mood to give a forgiven smile nor reply a word.

I know what you wrote maybe your views but dont write bullshit.

agree man..why r people are just after mahek?? she dint forgive him & after sanjay asked many timez for the hug..so she did...well i dnt think sanjay shd hve done dis...if sum1 iz nt ready why force??