Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

6/11 New Promo: VIDEO LINK PG39: Discuss here only (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 48

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
dancing dancing - Khushi pulled a DDLJ with the bandage - dancing dancing

And Tu Hi Bata in the background while ASR symbolically becomes engaged to her at the auspicious time *hurray - a little bit of encouragement after having my heart ripped out*

Oh, 4 Lions thank you so much for understanding that ArHi are the USP!!!

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppardipkknd8blue11kashevgilgameshArnavKhushi1996serendipity235Juicee_Sushiesun2011Chinu5-sia-kitty25S.Stephybfunofbb123rechup--sumana13--trina2010stardust--sylph-sbk2DiyaSmazkachazkasunaina02

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "6/11 New Promo: VIDEO LINK PG39: Discuss here only (Page 5)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rechup

IF-Rockerz

rechup

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Originally posted by rechup

After watching the promo I think that there are high chances for arnav to know it soon that Khushi is getting married.
Lets wait n see the impact of new emotion in him
I also want to see a really really jealous Arnav and to those who want see Arnav suffering and tormented - jeaolusy does make you suffer
Being ASR he will be unable to share it with others, the real torture for him is gonna begin.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kunjikuttyArnavKhushi1996gilgameshkitty25sun2011Juicee_Sushietrina2010mazkachazka

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mahi0809

Originally posted by mahi0809

The 1st defeat of Shyam... he can't even get engaged to Khushi properly... I guess this promo is meant to show that even though evil seems boundless there is a higher power watching over which will intervene... and get the right couple together, no wonder its said that matches are made in heaven.

Poor Shyamu... when he will turn to put the ring in Khushi's finger he will get such a pleasant surprise... uska mu soojh jaaye ga!!Evil Smile

I'm sooo HAPPY!!!... Looking for ArHi moments next week now... My mood totally lifted!

Thanks for sharing the promo!

Hey Plzz edit ur title and put in words like: Discuss here only!
U r right
In the promo they symbolically wanted to show that Shyam is the looser n at the auspicious time Arnav put bandage on her finger, they wanted to indicate that ArHi are made for each other.
Very nice promo
The pain was visible on the eyes of Khushi n Arnav
BTW changed the titleSmile

Thats gr8 rechup!!... btw whats your name yaar?... this promo totally made my day...lol night!!!
Some body post the vid asap!!
My name is RashmiSmile n urs?
I was thinking of skipping one week but the promo made my day, so wont miss it, one eventful week is waiting for us
I'm so happy

Hun, I'm Maheen... aka Mahi... Call me Mahi... everybody at home, and at school does except for my teachers of course... Its my Pet nameLOLLOLLOL... pat name ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011trina2010

--Sari--

IF-Rockerz

--Sari--

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

After watching the promo I think that there are high chance for arnav to know it soon that Khushi is getting married.
Lets wait n see the impact of new emotion in him

Yes, it will be interesting to see if the creatives show that angle.
I do hope they show Khushi showing a bit of an attitude to Arnav. The fiesty Khushi needs to make a comeback!

At least I want to see a Khushi who can give him the "I don't care a rats ass about your wealth" attitude.

That was downright cheap comment knowing that she was going to return one of the silver coins & the one who challenged him at the hospital about paying her bills. At a time when she absolutely needed the money.

He had just seen her babuji & then to come out & make such a comment...Ouch ASR needs to apologize for that comment, totally uncalled for. Maybe he will...Day Dreaming A dash of romance & a whole lot of evil(ShyambuaAngry) next week...Disapprove

Edited by --Sari-- - 05 November 2011 at 9:07pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Juicee_Sushiesreemeeratrina2010sbk2

shonu2

Goldie

shonu2

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much!!!

I also can't believe that she is going to let him touch her after all that has happened, and so soon afterwards.

But, indeed it is a game of TRP's, and I am totally fine with seeing them two in the same frame very soon!!

Thanks again for making my weekend!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25sun2011trina2010

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Originally posted by anusarkar

Thanks rechup for the description, but I really do not want Khushi in RM. She should not let him come near her anymore. At least for a while.

I am sorry guys...I know I,m been really hard on Arnav,, but from my pov Khushi is giving him the opportunity to humiliate her repeatedly. Where is the strong Khushi that I admired?

Rechup, could youplease verify how Arnav was reacting ?

Anu i understand why you are saying this but be a little more business minded Smile . If they omit Arhi scenes all together - TRP will drastically fall  LOL

Exactly Sunaina!!... ArHi are the base of the trps... who wants to look at Shyamless's creepy 'thobda'Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnavKhushi1996sun2011kitty25trina2010mazkachazka

arhi123

Groupbie

arhi123

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
wow! thanks so much for posting this!

anyone have any idea what couldve happened to her finger?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010

the_rain

IF-Rockerz

the_rain

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

Wow!

Great news, thanks for sharing!

So the creepo won't be able to put a ring on her correct finger, and Arnav did it on the Muhrat only...Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tlamb6130kashevsun2011Juicee_Sushietrina2010mazkachazka

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.