Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

6/11 New Promo: VIDEO LINK PG39: Discuss here only (Page 48)

Post Reply New Post

Page 48 of 48

Page 1 Page 47
Page   of 48

Yash141

Goldie

Yash141

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Hey guys... I'm a mostly a silent reader of this forum... Just saw this on you tube... I dnt know whether this can be called a promo... ConfusedWhat do you think about the things said in the voice over...?? I mean , as all the visuals are old ones that we've seen before, the only thing which is new to us is, Shyam giving divorce to Anjali...Ouch And I'm not sure about that coz he always says that he needs 'Rani Sahiba' too ( for money) Angry

If this is true, my fear is that when Arnav gets to know this, he will surely think that Khushi did it on purpose to get on him (revenge or hunger for his money or whatever ) because he has this 'middle class log' waala comments for Khushi... Dead Dead And maybe he eventually marries Khushi to save his sister's marriage as some on the forum have already pointed out. Disapprove

Even I want them to get together... But not like this. It has to be completely out of love not to save anyone or to punish Khushi...
Hope this is not true...Disapprove Poor Khushi...Unhappy She is my favorite character in the show...Embarrassed

Sorry, if has been discussed earlier... .Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "6/11 New Promo: VIDEO LINK PG39: Discuss here only (Page 48)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

asrlovesksr

Goldie

asrlovesksr

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
guys, there is a very beautiful song. " sambhala hai maine bahot apne dil ko, jubaan par tera phir bhi naam aa raha hai."
this song is picturised on sonali bendre and i think atul agnihotri. but it is very beautiful song and perfect for arnavs situation. can anyone make an arnav khushi vm on this song? i cant make vms so i am requesting to those who can. pls pls pls !

asrlovesksr

Goldie

asrlovesksr

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
ok friends, the promo is gr8 and all that but i think we may hv to wait till may be wednesday or thursday for this to actually happen in the serial. sorry to disapoint  u all but that is the way it is!

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
woww can't wait for epi to air felt good after this promo that shyam won't be able to put ring on that finger so silence will speak conveying their heartfelt feelings to each other eagerly waiting now 

btw thanks for update and link dear Smile

Edited by aashizin - 07 November 2011 at 12:39am

-Kina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kina-

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
thanx for sharing

rechup

IF-Rockerz

rechup

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yash141

Hey guys... I'm a mostly a silent reader of this forum... Just saw this on you tube... I dnt know whether this can be called a promo... ConfusedWhat do you think about the things said in the voice over...?? I mean , as all the visuals are old ones that we've seen before, the only thing which is new to us is, Shyam giving divorce to Anjali...Ouch And I'm not sure about that coz he always says that he needs 'Rani Sahiba' too ( for money) Angry

If this is true, my fear is that when Arnav gets to know this, he will surely think that Khushi did it on purpose to get on him (revenge or hunger for his money or whatever ) because he has this 'middle class log' waala comments for Khushi... Dead Dead And maybe he eventually marries Khushi to save his sister's marriage as some on the forum have already pointed out. Disapprove

Even I want them to get together... But not like this. It has to be completely out of love not to save anyone or to punish Khushi...
Hope this is not true...Disapprove Poor Khushi...Unhappy She is my favorite character in the show...Embarrassed

Sorry, if has been discussed earlier... .Embarrassed

The thing showed in this link is from unbelievable source

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stardust-

stardust-

IF-Rockerz

stardust-

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
yup.. the source is not reliable and also, at times rough sketches or random rumours of the upcoming tracks are spread by anonymous sources.. do not believe them, until there is an OFFICIAL confirmation..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.